January/February Birthday Roll Call

Old January 17th 04, 11:40 PM
Jan Silbermann

Default January/February Birthday Roll Call

In article ,
Naomi Rivkis wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:26:51 -0800, DeliciousTruffles
wrote:

I'll be 37 on the 22ns January
and two
of my kidsa re born in feb
Asher 7th and Shoshana 17th
Old January 18th 04, 02:53 AM
New York Jen

Laszlo's is February 6, he's gonna be 2

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Since no one took over for Rob (slowly), I guess I will.

Who's having a birthday this month?

Who's having a birthday in February?

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old January 18th 04, 11:43 PM
Taniwha grrrl

DeliciousTruffles wrote:
Since no one took over for Rob (slowly), I guess I will.

Who's having a birthday this month?

Who's having a birthday in February?

Wow, you are super birthday keeper womin!
Tyler is 11 on the 25th of Jan and February is a birthday
free month for us, we don't have many of those...lol

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old January 19th 04, 02:38 AM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
DeliciousTruffles wrote:

*Who's having a birthday in February?

I'll be 34 on the 19th. *sigh*

Old January 19th 04, 02:56 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Taniwha grrrl wrote:

Wow, you are super birthday keeper womin!

What's one more newsgroup? LOL! :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old January 19th 04, 06:09 AM
Maria Danielle Darst

My DD will be 4 on Feb 19.....whew...where did the time go?

My mom's bday was Jan 2 (she turned 50)....

Next bday for us after this isn't til DH is april

Maria
Kelly 2/19/00
Kyle 7/9/01

Old January 19th 04, 11:03 AM
Tatjana Farkin

I'll be 28 on 30 January - which is also the third anniversary of coming
off the bcp. *sigh*

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2.5 years

Old January 19th 04, 04:15 PM
dw

I turned 41 on Jan. 4th. Never thought I would be having babies this
late in life - I am not complaining, however, just happy to have one
healthy one, and one healthy one on the way!

Deidre
Mom to Ryan, 3
edd #2 4/3/04 - a girl, Carly Ann
Old January 20th 04, 05:05 AM
Amy

Lots of baby-dust to you Tatjana...I hope 2004 brings happy news for you. I
know the pain of not having the child in your arms that *should* be there,
whether it's one that is lost or one you've only been able to dream about.
Here's to better things in '04 than the last year or two.

Old January 20th 04, 04:25 PM
ted

DeliciousTruffles wrote in message ...
Since no one took over for Rob (slowly), I guess I will.

Who's having a birthday this month?

Who's having a birthday in February?

I turned 29 on Jan 10th.

DD 03/06/03
expecting 2nd in Sept 2004

December birthday roll call Sophie Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 07:54 PM
Time for a roll call! Fer Pregnancy 95 November 7th 03 11:46 PM
November birthdays roll call Rob and Laura Pregnancy 10 October 29th 03 03:34 PM
October birthdays roll call AGreen1209 Pregnancy 10 September 26th 03 09:10 PM
September birthdays roll call Sandi Pregnancy 3 August 25th 03 10:37 PM