MKP Due Date Calendar - 05/31/04

Old June 2nd 04, 01:45 PM
Melody

Default MKP Due Date Calendar - 05/31/04

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In tVavc.606909$Pk3.147822@pd7tw1no,
DeliciousTruffles wrote:

*Melody wrote:
*
* Please add me too...
*
* Due 1/12/04
*
* thanks
* Melody
*
*
*Done. :-)

Um, if the EDD is 1/12/04 she is having a really really long gestation if
she's still pregnant...

Hehehe...whoops... I guess you know I meant 1/12/05

Old June 2nd 04, 02:27 PM
Hillary Israeli

Default Congratulations! (was MKP Due Date Calendar - 05/31/04)

In ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wrote:
*
* Me too.
*
* 1/16/05.
*
*
* Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Thanks

Old June 2nd 04, 02:53 PM
Jacqui

Hillary Israeli wibbled
DeliciousTruffles wrote:
*Melody wrote:
*
* Please add me too...
*
* Due 1/12/04
*
* thanks
* Melody
*
*
*Done. :-)

Um, if the EDD is 1/12/04 she is having a really really long
gestation if she's still pregnant...

She might be British/Australian/Kiwi etc. (Although I see she's not,
from the clarification.) 1st December would not be an unusual date
to see around now, it would be just about right for a end-of-first
trimester declaration, wouldn't it? /me counts on fingers...

Jac
Old June 2nd 04, 02:53 PM
Leslie

Congratulations, Hilary!

Leslie
Old June 2nd 04, 02:57 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Jacqui wrote:

*Hillary Israeli wibbled
* DeliciousTruffles wrote:
* *Melody wrote:
* *
* * Please add me too...
* *
* * Due 1/12/04
* *
* * thanks
* * Melody
* *
* *
* *Done. :-)
*
* Um, if the EDD is 1/12/04 she is having a really really long
* gestation if she's still pregnant...
*
*She might be British/Australian/Kiwi etc. (Although I see she's not,
*from the clarification.) 1st December would not be an unusual date
*to see around now, it would be just about right for a end-of-first
*trimester declaration, wouldn't it? /me counts on fingers...

Duh. My bad. But I was really thinking that we were only going to see
January announcements.

Old June 2nd 04, 03:13 PM
Jacqui

Hillary Israeli wibbled

*She might be British/Australian/Kiwi etc. (Although I see she's
not, *from the clarification.) 1st December would not be an
unusual date *to see around now, it would be just about right for
a end-of-first *trimester declaration, wouldn't it? /me counts on
fingers...

Bugger, my text wrapping seems to have gone a bit wonky. Time to
play with XNews settings again.

Duh. My bad. But I was really thinking that we were only going to
see January announcements.

"Hillary in preg-brain incident." ;-)

Yes, I guess we are all expecting 2005 dates now but I'm pretty sure
there are a few undeclared '04s out there.

Jac
Old June 2nd 04, 03:34 PM
Circe

Hillary Israeli wrote:
Me too.

1/16/05.

Sneaky! I didn't even know you were trying. Congratulations! (Third kids are
great!)
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Aurora (in the bathroom with her dad)--"It looks like an elephant, Daddy."
Me (later)--"You should feel flattered."

Old June 2nd 04, 05:12 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Melody wrote:

Hehehe...whoops... I guess you know I meant 1/12/05

Actually, I took it as December 1, 2004. I'll change it. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Old June 2nd 04, 05:14 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Hillary Israeli wrote:

Me too.

1/16/05.

Done. :-)

Congratulations!

Old June 2nd 04, 10:44 PM
Sophie

"Circe" wrote in message
Hillary Israeli wrote:
Me too.

1/16/05.

Sneaky! I didn't even know you were trying. Congratulations! (Third kids

are
great!)
--
Be well, Barbara
Mom to Sin (Vernon, 2), Misery (Aurora, 4), and the Rising Son (Julian, 6)

Yeah it's the 2nd kids that stink

Congrats Hillary!