Work

Old November 18th 03, 07:37 PM
Irish Marie

Default Work

Well I went back to work today. Dh looked after Liam until 4pm and then all
3 children went to creche, they got on great.
I managed to pump 2 5ozs bottles and will pump a little tonight but it's not
enough to feed him, he needs 4 bottles, so it looks like I have to keep
combined feeding up.
I'm soooooooo tired but so proud that i did manage to pump something at
work, it felt so weird, lol!
He's cuddled into me now, he looks like he missed me!

--
Marie
Mum of 3

Old November 18th 03, 10:23 PM
Herself

Irish Marie wrote:

Well I went back to work today. Dh looked after Liam until 4pm and then all
3 children went to creche, they got on great.
I managed to pump 2 5ozs bottles and will pump a little tonight but it's not
enough to feed him, he needs 4 bottles, so it looks like I have to keep
combined feeding up.
I'm soooooooo tired but so proud that i did manage to pump something at
work, it felt so weird, lol!
He's cuddled into me now, he looks like he missed me!

Good on you for pumping!! You can do it, trust me :-).

And I bet your mates were happy you were back :-). Hope it went well!
--
'Tis Herself
Old November 19th 03, 12:03 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Irish Marie wrote:

he needs 4 bottles

Wow! What a hungry boy! (As a comparison, I was gone from
9 to 5:30 today, and Caterpillar drank a whopping 6 ounces
of milk. Yesterday I was gone from 9 to 4 and she drank 12
ounces. No accounting for babies.)

i did manage to pump something at
work

Yay!

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old November 19th 03, 05:15 AM
Irrational Number

Good job! It does feel weird to pump
at work, but you'll get used to it.

-- Anita --

Irish Marie wrote:
Well I went back to work today. Dh looked after Liam until 4pm and then all
3 children went to creche, they got on great.
I managed to pump 2 5ozs bottles and will pump a little tonight but it's not
enough to feed him, he needs 4 bottles, so it looks like I have to keep
combined feeding up.
I'm soooooooo tired but so proud that i did manage to pump something at
work, it felt so weird, lol!
He's cuddled into me now, he looks like he missed me!

--
Marie
Mum of 3
DD born 03/98, DS1 born 11/99 DS2 born 08/03

--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Wife wants to work Jamie General 76 May 19th 04 03:38 PM
| | bobbaloo was Kids should work... Kane General 0 December 15th 03 04:01 PM
| Kids should work... Kane General 1 December 6th 03 08:11 PM
Vagina-related insurance fraud (Dan Fitz. at The Hartford, you're removed) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 November 1st 03 04:20 PM