Caning at school

Old January 11th 04, 01:07 PM
Omega

Default Caning at school

Hi All,

when I went to school, caning was the punishment given out with usually 6
strokes across the bottom in front of the whole class, this went for girls
as well . Both had to bend over the desk and face the class for this
punishment but in the girls case's their skirts were pulled up so the skirts
wouldn't lessen the punishment.

The cane was a painful reminder for any boy or girl to behave themselves
with misdemeanors like answering back to a teacher, bunking school, not
attending classes or fighting etc.

The paddle was used first usually to warm the bottom up before the cane was
used.

the cane was feared by all and nobody ever wanted to receive such a dose of
punishment in front of the whole class, especially the girls who howled and
sobbed throughout the whole punishment much to the delight of some of the
boys in the class.

in a extreme case and where warranted the girl or boy was taken to a special
room where the girl's panties were removed and the boys underwear was
removed for a bare bottom caning..again only with 6 stokes and with the
permission of the parents.

the ages talked about here are from the age of 13 to the age of 16.

In many cases these punishments did the girl or boy no harm as it was a form
if discipline.

there are far more things out in the world to worry about in regards to the
safely of the children to and from school etc than worry about who is
spanking little Tommy or Olivia.

I do admit that there are those parents and schools who go to far with the
punishments and these do hurt the young adults as they should be called,
there is nothing wrong to giving the cane to a naughty 13 or 14 year old boy
or girl with a max. number of strokes to be not more than 6.

But to give a teenage girl especially, 30 to 40 strokes while being held
down is wrong and inhuman to a boy or a girl. although this has been done.

Spanking teenage children in moderation at reasonable age can help save
their lives in years to come.

alot of the spankings in the home come from frustrated parents who have a
lack of money, jobs etc and take it out on their children when they are
misbehaving etc.

Governments need to work with respective families and not step in all the
time when children get to far abused,too late then but the occasional
spanking with the cane or strap within reason does not mentally or
physically harm anybody..just ones pride.

we live in a world of do gooders where these people are more concerned
about the poor criminal and not of the victim, which is wrong..since when
did a criminal have rights..these so called human rights people don't even
know the first thing about human rights...

My thoughts for the day.