Judge in GA will take LONG LEAVE-investigation continues

Old January 12th 04, 05:02 AM
Kane

Default Judge in GA will take LONG LEAVE-investigation continues

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:03:22 -0600, "bobb"
wrote:

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
. com...
Bobb: Since the laws and the system lump Child Abuse
and Neglect together so closely that they are virtually
one in the same, the distinction between them, while
it would seem important to most people, is almost
meaningless in terms of the system.

My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example.

Certainly since "CAN" is one big tar baby for every
other family, the Judge should get no special favors
due to her connections.

Yes, Bobb, the HYPOCRISY unveiled when a head Juvie Judge
gets to skate while other families are virtually RAPED
by the system, that WOULD tend to get some attention.

Inequity, favoritism, political "spin" and the like
are not something to shrug off.

Even worse, is that, as Fern has implied, the child
was quite possibly up for adoption for a transgression
considerably less than what the Judge perpetrated.

Which brings up another question:

Why is a FOSTER PARENT, who might indeed have some
strong biases against blood parents, the head Judge
of Juvenile Court there? Why is it that did not
disqualify her, but this experience and the newfound
empathy for human mistakes is not tolerated??

I have noticed that it seems like EVERY time one of
these outrageous HYPOCRISY situations is revealed,
you end up defending the hypocrisy and bemoaning
the people who jeer about it.

Actually, that is not true. This is the first time I've taken a such

stand. My sense of fairness tells me that the judge should not

suffer the
indignities of the state any more than a common mom. For those to

finally
find an authoritive target and demand equal ( unfair and unreasonable
treatment) justice is wrong.

This is not a "Two wrong's don't make a right"
situation, and indeed, exposed hypocrisy such as
this is quite illustrative of the corruption in
the system.

Blatant favoritism in prosecutions is corruption.

Yes, one might scream and cry blatant favoritism and the like but

let's not
lose sight of the goals here... to have that same treatment extended

common moms as well. It mattera not that the child is a foster

child,
adopted child, or bio-child... the state's authority and that of CPS

needs
to be limited.

In Iowa, they tried persecuting every single Mom
if she had a live-in boyfriend/fiance.
The idea steamed right along, into the legislature,
until it was discovered that the same reasoning
that would have condemned that, would apply to
their FRIENDS who provide FOSTER CARE, where BOTH
caretakers are non-related. The hypocrisy of
the caseworkers move was suddenly exposed, and
suddenly came to an end.

I am confused as to why you don't see value in
the issues laid bare by such hypocrisy.

Don't you see how important such exposed and
blatant hypocrisy really is as an agent for
pressure and change?

Don't you see that, Bobb?

I guess you'll have to re-read the answer above.

He's waaaaay too busy with him whining fits for today, bobb. Not a
braincell firing except to reach for the hookay pipe.

If we portend to up-hold
sanctions against the judge it is merely admitting the opposite side

of
the hypocrisy you describe are just and fair. I am saying that the

judge
was treated like everyone else SHOULD be.

It will be your turn to yell and scream the next time a child is

removed
from that common mom under similar circumstances.

NAILED IT BOBB! Fair and square.

Congrats. You have my hat off to you. Truly.

Could I be getting through to someone in these ngs? I mean besides the
very few, like one, that is already my better as a CPS case
strategist?

Are you gettin' it bobb?

Could others? A Plant? A Whore? A public Doananator? Naw, I don't
expect miracles. R R R R R

bobb

Good on-yah, bobb.

Kane