Montel yesterday mostly kids suing DCF & winning

Old January 13th 04, 02:18 PM
Fern5827

Default Montel yesterday mostly kids suing DCF & winning

Get a transcript or video if I am not believed.

January 11 show.

http://www.montelshow.com
Old January 14th 04, 07:25 AM
Kane

On 13 Jan 2004 14:18:00 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Get a transcript or video if I am not believed.

Oh, you are believed, Begonia. That doesn't make it any less a lie.
Misleading people is lying, Lime.

The problem is your reliance on a media entertainment show. You do
understand that, don't you?

That the producers would make sure the show would attract as many
people as possible..and you do know that if it were just a random
selection from the population of ex-foster children that most would
not sue...and in fact there'd be rather a lot who would honestly say
that CPS saved their lives and that of their siblings?

You do understand it's not a scientific sample that proves anything
other than talk show producers of the pain and anguish genre are
looking for and slanting whatever they can find for their
entertainment goals...right?

You do know that don't you?

If you don't you are ignorant as a Stump, and if you DO KNOW THAT then
you are deliberately misleading readers of this ng...hence, Cacti, are
A BLATANT LIAR.

January 11 show.

http://www.montelshow.com

I've watched my fill of such entertainment. I knew when I saw my first
one years ago that they were slanted. I'm not an ignorant Carrot that
would soak up that stuff as real or relevant to anything but being
subject to emotional manipulation.

Nice try, Peanut.

By the way, I see you have taken up a new lie. You mislead now by
posting to OT ngs only...no cross post. How fetching, Fennel.

Kane