Vaccines *Truth*

Old May 26th 06, 05:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Default Vaccines *Truth*

Ohh looky what I found!

A repost:

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....nce+of+opinion

2001 Sep;124(Pt 9):1821-31

Macrophagic myofasciitis lesions assess long-term persistence of
vaccine-derived aluminium hydroxide in muscle.

Gherardi RK, Coquet M, Cherin P, Belec L, Moretto P, Dreyfus PA, Pellissier
JF, Chariot P, Authier FJ.

Equipe mixte INSERM E 0011/Universite Paris XII, France.

Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) is an emerging condition of unknown cause,
detected in patients with diffuse arthromyalgias and fatigue, and
characterized by muscle infiltration by granular periodic acid-Schiff's
reagent-positive macrophages and lymphocytes. Intracytoplasmic inclusions
have been observed in macrophages of some patients. To assess their
significance, electron microscopy was performed in 40 consecutive cases and
chemical analysis was done by microanalysis and atomic absorption
spectrometry. Inclusions were constantly detected and corresponded to
aluminium hydroxide, an immunostimulatory compound frequently used as a
vaccine adjuvant. A lymphocytic component was constantly observed in MMF
lesions. Serological tests were compatible with exposure to aluminium
hydroxide-containing vaccines. History analysis revealed that 50 out of 50
patients had received vaccines against hepatitis B virus (86%), hepatitis A
virus (19%) or tetanus toxoid (58%), 3-96 months (median 36 months) before
biopsy. Diffuse myalgias were more frequent in patients with than without an
MMF lesion at deltoid muscle biopsy (P 0.0001). Myalgia onset was
subsequent to the vaccination (median 11 months) in 94% of patients. MMF
lesion was experimentally reproduced in rats. We conclude that the MMF
lesion is secondary to intramuscular injection of aluminium
hydroxide-containing vaccines, shows both long-term persistence of aluminium
hydroxide and an ongoing local immune reaction, and is detected in patients
with systemic symptoms which appeared subsequently to vaccination.

PMID: 11522584 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...eve&db=PubMed&...
uids=12184366&dopt=Abstract

Vaccine 2002 May 31;20 Suppl 3:S5-6 Related Articles, Links

Macrophagic myofasciitis: a summary of Dr. Gherardi's presentations.

Brenner A.

Rhevmatological Services, Inc., Framington, MA 01702, USA.

Dr. R.K. Gherardi presented two papers at the symposium, detailing his
researches into a proposed new clinical entity which he has entitled
Macrophagic Myofasciitis (MMF). In his first paper he described the
histopathologic and immunologic characteristics of the condition, and in the
second, the clinical and serologic features. Dr. Gherardi believes that MMF,
syndrome of ascending myalgias, fatigue and diffuse musculoskeletal pain,
may
be related to a chronic immune response to aluminum granulomas persisting at
the sites of prior immunization with aluminum adjuvated vaccines.

PMID: 12184366 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...eve&db=PubMed&...
uids=11910509&dopt=Abstract

Pediatr Dev Pathol 2002 Mar-Apr;5(2):151-8 Related Articles, Links

Aluminum phagocytosis in quadriceps muscle following vaccination in
children:
relationship to macrophagic myofasciitis.

Lacson AG, D'Cruz CA, Gilbert-Barness E, Sharer L, Jacinto S, Cuenca R.

Departments of Pediatrics and Pathology, University of South Florida at All
Children's Hospital, 801 Sixth Street South 7020, St. Petersburg, FL 33731,
USA.

Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) is a rare, seemingly emerging entity among
adult
patients in France. We encountered two children with the first two cases of
MMF
in North America. A 5-year-old male with chronic intestinal
pseudo-obstruction
required nighttime parenteral nutrition. Abnormal pupillary reflexes and
urinary retention suggested a diffuse dysautonomia, which prompted a
neurological diagnostic work-up. A 3-year-old child had developmental delay
and
hypotonia. Both children received age-appropriate immunizations. Quadriceps
muscle biopsy from each child showed the typical patchy, cohesive
centripetal
infiltration of alpha-1-antitrypsin+, alpha-1-antichymotrypsin+, CD68+,
PAS+,
CD1a-, S-100-, factor XIII- granular macrophages with adjacent myofiber
atrophy, dilated blood vessels, and mild endomysial and perimysial fibrosis.
No
myonecrosis was observed and no discrete granulomas were seen. A single
aluminum peak was demonstrated on energy dispersive X-ray microanalysis. The
etiology of the clinical symptoms in these cases and in cases reported as
MMF
remains intriguing. Despite numerous stains to demonstrate organisms, most
infectious causes leading to macrophage activation were ruled out. These
cases
are being reported to increase awareness of this condition and to encourage
systematic epidemiologic and clinicopathologic study in North America.

PMID: 11910509 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...eve&db=PubMed&...
uids=11335699&dopt=Abstract

Brain 2001 May;124(Pt 5):974-83 Related Articles, Links

Central nervous system disease in patients with macrophagic myofasciitis.

Authier FJ, Cherin P, Creange A, Bonnotte B, Ferrer X, Abdelmoumni A, Ranoux
D,
Pelletier J, Figarella-Branger D, Granel B, Maisonobe T, Coquet M, Degos JD,
Gherardi RK.

Groupe d'Etudes et de Recherches sur le Muscle et le Nerf (GERMEN, EA
Universite Paris XII-Val de Marne), Faculte de Medecine de Creteil,
Departement
de Pathologie, Hopital Henri Mondor, AP-HP, Creteil, France.

Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF), a condition newly recognized in France, is
manifested by diffuse myalgias and characterized by highly specific
myopathological alterations which have recently been shown to represent an
unusually persistent local reaction to intramuscular injections of
aluminium-containing vaccines. Among 92 MMF patients recognized so far,
eight
of them, which included the seven patients reported here, had a symptomatic
demyelinating CNS disorder. CNS manifestations included hemisensory or
sensorimotor symptoms (four out of seven), bilateral pyramidal signs (six
out
of seven), cerebellar signs (four out of seven), visual loss (two out of
seven), cognitive and behavioural disorders (one out of seven) and bladder
dysfunction (one out of seven). Brain T(2)-weighted MRI showed single (two
out
of seven) or multiple (four out of seven) supratentorial white matter
hyperintense signals and corpus callosum atrophy (one out of seven). Evoked
potentials were abnormal in four out of six patients and CSF in four out of
seven. According to Poser's criteria for multiple sclerosis, the diagnosis
was
clinically definite (five out of seven) or clinically probable multiple
sclerosis (two out of seven). Six out of seven patients had diffuse
myalgias.
Deltoid muscle biopsy showed stereotypical accumulations of PAS (periodic
acid-Schiff)-positive macrophages, sparse CD8+ T cells and minimal myofibre
damage. Aluminium-containing vaccines had been administered 3-78 months
(median
= 33 months) before muscle biopsy (hepatitis B virus: four out of seven,
tetanus toxoid: one out of seven, both hepatitis B virus and tetanus toxoid:
two out of seven). The association between MMF and multiple sclerosis-like
disorders may give new insights into the controversial issues surrounding
vaccinations and demyelinating CNS disorders. Deltoid muscle biopsy
searching
for myopathological alterations of MMF should be performed in multiple
sclerosis patients with diffuse myalgias.

PMID: 11335699 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...eve&db=PubMed&...
uids=10847840&dopt=Abstract

Science 2000 May 26;288(5470):1323-4 Related Articles, Links

Public health. Aluminum is put on trial as a vaccine booster.

Malakoff D.

Publication Types:
News

PMID: 10847840 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...eve&db=PubMed&...
uids=9302736&dopt=Abstract

Vaccine 1997 Aug-Sep;15(12-13):1314-8 Related Articles, Links

In vivo absorption of aluminium-containing vaccine adjuvants using 26Al.

Flarend RE, Hem SL, White JL, Elmore D, Suckow MA, Rudy AC, Dandashli EA.

Department of Physics, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA.

Aluminium hydroxide (AH) and aluminium phosphate (AP) adjuvants, labelled
with
26Al, were injected intramuscularly (i.m.) in New Zealand White rabbits.
Blood
and urine samples were collected for 28 days and analysed for 26Al using
accelerator mass spectrometry to determine the absorption and elimination of
AH
and AP adjuvants. 26Al was present in the first blood sample (1 h) for both
adjuvants. The area under the blood level curve for 28 days indicates that
three times more aluminium was absorbed from AP adjuvant than AH adjuvant.
The
distribution profile of aluminium to tissues was the same for both adjuvants
(kidney spleen liver heart lymph node brain). This study has
demonstrated that in vivo mechanisms are available to eliminate
aluminium-containing adjuvants after i.m. administration. In addition, the
pharmacokinetic profiles of AH and AP adjuvants are different.

PMID: 9302736 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/...act/124/9/1821

Old May 26th 06, 03:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

I notice you were very selective in the papers you posted - here's the
other side of the story. The side that in your dishonesty, you chose
not to present:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum
"At present, there are no data to conclude that childhood vaccines, and
in particular hepatitis B vaccine, pose a serious health risk or justify
a change in current immunization practice." In reference to the risks
of vaccines in regards to autism, thimerasol, leukemia and macrophagic
myofasciitis.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum
Macrophagic myofasciitis is extremely rare, and limited to people of
French origin, suggesting that the disease is a result of genes.

Evidence for a genetic link is further supported by this article, using
rats:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

Macrophagic myofasciitis may not be due to aluminum at all:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...=pubmed_docsum

And at the end of the day macrophagic myofasciitis causes minor muscle
pain and muscle fatigue. It's etiology (cause) is unknown, and is
observed in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Even if it is
directly caused by vaccination, who really cares? If given a choice
between some minor pain verses polio, hepatitis, or any of the other
multitude of diseases we vaccinate against, I'll take the muscle pain.

Lets not forget - I, nor anyone else who is pro-vaccine, has ever
claimed that vaccination is without risk. The thing is, the risk and
consequences of not being vaccinated far outweigh any known, or imagined
risk.

Bryan
Old May 26th 06, 08:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

I've always been curious to know... could you explain to me why it is
felt necessary to give the HepB vaccine on the day of birth? Why the
rush? Shouldn't parents be given a chance to get to know their babies'
personalities before giving such a questionable shot? Sure you've
provided evidence that there are no causes for concern, but then others
like Jan have given evidence that there *IS* cause for concern. To me,
a study showing no cause for concern does not negate one showing cause
for concern unless it specifically and fully addresses the reasons that
are of concern.

Bryan Heit wrote:
[...]

In your opinion. My opinion differs.

Max.

Old May 26th 06, 08:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Max C. wrote:
I've always been curious to know... could you explain to me why it is
felt necessary to give the HepB vaccine on the day of birth? Why the
rush? Shouldn't parents be given a chance to get to know their babies'
personalities before giving such a questionable shot? Sure you've

I'm not sure what you're getting at here but it doesn't come across well.

provided evidence that there are no causes for concern, but then others
like Jan have given evidence that there *IS* cause for concern. To me,
a study showing no cause for concern does not negate one showing cause
for concern unless it specifically and fully addresses the reasons that
are of concern.

In case you haven't been paying attention the risk/benefit analysis
falls on the side of vaccination.

Sure some kids get to die, or have complications, but this number is
far far smaller than results from non-vaccination.
Old May 26th 06, 09:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

"Mike McWilliams" wrote in message
Max C. wrote:
I've always been curious to know... could you explain to me why it is
felt necessary to give the HepB vaccine on the day of birth? Why the
rush? Shouldn't parents be given a chance to get to know their babies'
personalities before giving such a questionable shot? Sure you've

I'm not sure what you're getting at here but it doesn't come across well.

Hopefully..this repost will explain it to you.

hep B vaccines

This response submitted by posted in other forum on 8/11/99.
Email Address:
This is the statement I sent to every member of the Government Reform
Committee who will oversee the hepatitis B vaccine hearings. You have
permission to use any part of it and my name as a District Health Services
Coordinator (Registered Professional Nurse) who is very concerned with what
I am witnessing in the children coming into our schools. This statement is
also supported by the Missouri Central District School Nurse Association. I
hope this may help in some small way. Thank you so very much for all you do.
All the nurses in my district will be praying for you on Tuesday. Thank you
for having the courage to fight for the health of our children.
Subject: Hepatitis B Vaccine: School Nurse Perspective
This is a school nursing perspective for the congressional hearings on May
18
regarding the safety of the hepatitis B vaccine that is being mandated for
newborns and now older children in America. Our Central District School
Nurse Association asks you to please consider the following information and
submit it into the congressional testimony. We continually see more and more
damaged children entering our schools, and are very concerned that a major
portion of that damage is due to the hepatitis B vaccine's assault on the
newborn neurological and immune system.
I am a registered professional nurse and the district health services
coordinator for a large school district. I am writing on behalf of all the
school nurses in our district. We have very grave concerns about the
hepatitis B vaccine. For the past three or four years our school districts
have noted a significant increase in the number of children entering school
with developmental disorders, learning disabilities, attention deficit
disorders and/or serious chronic illness such as diabetes, asthma and
seizure
disorders. Each of the past four years has been worse than the year before.
There is only one common thread we can identify in all these children: they
are the children who received the first trial hepatitis B injections as
newborns in the early 1990s. As the hepatitis B compliance rate in newborns
has gone up in our community, so has the percentage of damaged children.
This
is very alarming.
Because of having so many damaged children we have tried to find the long
term clinical trials that ruled this vaccine "safe and effective". We
discovered through an exhaustive Medline search that the FDA based its
decision to approve hepatitis B vaccine for administration in the first
hours
of a newborn baby's life upon clinical trials and upon post-marketing
surveillance studies in which patients and their doctors were asked to
report
any adverse effects they noticed within 4-5 days after each injection [4
days
for SmithKline and 5 days for Merck]. The problems being reported in
increasing numbers as occurring after hepatitis B vaccination appear to be
autoimmune and neurological in origin. Such problems take weeks to months to
produce noticeable symptoms, and cannot be spotted in a 4-5 day observation
period. These are the only clinical studies that have been done by Merck or
SmithKline. There is not one long-term study that we could find. The CDC and
FDA have no idea what the long term effects will be on the newly developing
neurological and immune systems of the infants who are injected with this
vaccine. They seem to only be concerned with denying the connection between
these damaged children and the hepatitis B shot they received within a few
hours of birth. The CDC even admits the lack of study and states they do not
even know how long the vaccine will be effective. We found this amazing
since
the vaccine was developed for a population at risk for hepatitis B: IV drug
users, high risk medical professionals and those who are involved in high
risk sexual practices.
In 1950 (before mass immunizations began), the USA had the third lowest
infant mortality rate in the world. By 1986, the USA dropped to 17th place.
In 1995 the USA dropped to 23rd and now the USA has dropped to the appalling
position of 24th in the health of its children (but the USA is now first in
vaccine compliance through government mandates). Does this make you nervous
too?
The elementary grades are overwhelmed with children who have symptoms of
neurological and/or immune system damage: epilepsy, seizure disorders,
various kinds of palsies, autism, mental retardation, learning disabilities,
juvenile-onset diabetes, asthma, vision / hearing loss, and a multitude of
new conduct/behavior disorders. We have come to believe the hepatitis B
vaccine is an assault on a newborns developing neurological and immune
system. Vaccines are supposed to be making us healthier, however, in twenty
five years of nursing I have never seen so many damaged, sick kids.
Something
very, very wrong is happening to our children. The census of ill children
seen in our health rooms each day has increased by 300% in only four years.
It had remained relatively constant in all the years before.
In our last regional school nurse meeting we discussed whether the
combination of so many viruses at one time (hepatitis B vaccine at the same
time of the DPT, OPV and MMR) is causing the infants immune system to be
overwhelmed and unable to mount a sufficient defense response. We are
advocating clinical studies to determine: Is the combination of all these
viruses at one time an assault on an infant's immune and neurological system
that increases the chances for adverse reaction AND what are the long-term
neurological and immune system responses to these vaccines. We are all
continuing to research this issue and will be happy to share the many
resources we have found with you. I hope you will do the same as you open up
this issue.
We (nurses, principals and teachers) have talked many times about the
possible cause(s) of the continuing increase in pervasive developmental
disorders (PDD), such as autism. From the literature we have found, we
should
expect a rate for PDD of about 1 in 10,000. In our community the rate in
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade is more like 1 in 150. The teaching staff is
overwhelmed.
As school nurses, we have had many parents calling and asking how they can
exempt their children from the hepatitis B vaccination (HPB). Many of them
have spent long hours in study and research perplexed over this issue. For
the past six months we have been studying documents, books and research
articles published by internationally respected doctors and scientists that
cause us grave concern. You must understand that we began this study to
reassure our parents and show them the truth about how safe vaccines are.
Unfortunately, our sincere, honest, dedicated study has caused a complete
reversal of our once strongly held beliefs. Instead of being able to
reassure
the parents, we have found ourselves being drawn deeper and deeper into this
unbelievable controversy over vaccines that is raging among physicians,
scientists, researchers, parents, and the government. We pray you will have
the courage to shine the light on this controversy through these hepatitis B
hearings.
My daughter's own experience with the hepatitis B vaccine made me much more
open-minded to the information we have been receiving from parents, teachers
and other nurses in our community. I personally have had to research this on
my own to determine if I have been enforcing a policy that is actually
harming more children than it will ever help. I have spent countless hours
reading books, vaccine-hearing testimony, research papers, medical journal
articles and Internet web-sites from around the world. I did not come to my
decision easily or lightly, I assure you. Twenty-five years of total belief
in something does not shake that easily. I have repeated the well-rehearsed
refrain "Be Wise & Immunize" thousands of times during those years and
reassured countless parents that they were doing the right thing by
vaccinating their precious children . . . even the ones who came to me with
serious doubts and reservations. I will now have to live with that.
We are all now faced with a moral dilemma: will we protect the "sacred cow
of
conventional vaccine philosophy" or will we stand up and speak out for the
"health and well being of innocent children"? We choose children. We
wonder, which will our government choose?
Because the hepatitis B vaccine was developed for those at risk of disease,
including IV drug users and sexually promiscuous individuals, efforts to
require administration of the vaccine to most, if not all of the U.S.
population is very controversial. The increasing number of adverse reaction
reports connected with this vaccine exacerbates the controversy. The
controversy stems to a great extent from our lack of understanding of the
mechanisms of the immune response to the hepatitis B surface antigen and
lack
of long term follow-up of individuals who have received the vaccine. In a
January 27, 1999 press release, the National Vaccine Information Center
(NVIC) released figures which show that the number of hepatitis B
vaccine-associated serious adverse event and death reports in American
children under the age of 14 outnumber the reported cases of hepatitis B
disease.
During our research we discovered a copy of the grant proposal submitted
recently to the National Institute of Health by Dr. B. S. Dunbar, who has
worked in autoimmunity and vaccine development for over twenty years and was
honored two years ago by the National Institute of Health. Dr. Dunbar is
working with a team of veteran vaccine researchers from all over the world.
Their grant is requested for the purpose of studying the hypothesis that:
hepatitis B recombinant vaccine does cause adverse autoimmune reactions in
genetically susceptible individuals. This study will also provide new
insights into the predictability of determining adverse side effects of the
hepatitis B vaccine in individuals at risk as related to their
histocompatability subtypes. Their study of auto-immune diseases/symptoms
caused by the hepatitis B vaccine include: lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid
arthritis, vascular disorders, Guillain Barre syndrome, demyelinating
disorders such as optic neuritis (blindness), Bell's palsy, demyelinating
neuropathy (multiple developmental disorders), multiple sclerosis, diabetes
mellitus and chronic fatigue syndrome to mention the most common.
This group of internationally respected vaccine researchers headed up by Dr.
Dunbar also point out that, "The studies (for the approval of HPB) were not
designed to assess serious, rare adverse events; the total number of
recipients were too small; and the follow-up was too short to detect rare or
delayed, serious, adverse reactions." Finally they point out that "overall
the number of examples of adverse neurologic outcomes following receipt of
hepatitis B vaccine are of concern, particularly those resulting in
demyelinating neurologic disease."
They continue, "In view of these observations. . . it is medically crucial
evaluate the nature of the autoimmune reactions (i.e. risks) associated with
the hepatitis B vaccine and to determine if individuals who will have these
adverse reactions can be identified in advance of receiving the vaccine".
There are critical questions that must be addressed to establish the
risk/benefit of the current hepatitis B vaccines in the United States. These
questions are particularly important in view of recent mandates to vaccinate
all children including newborn infants."
You may read this grant proposal at
http://webpages.netlink.co.nz/~ias/dunbar.htm
Many groups have called for a moratorium on hepatitis B vaccination until
some of these questions can be answered adequately. The NVIC reported
"Newborn babies are dying shortly after their shots and their deaths are
being written off as sudden infant death syndrome. Parents should have the
right to give their informed consent to vaccination and Congress should give
emergency, priority funding to independent scientists, who can take an
unbiased look at this vaccine, instead of leaving the search for truth in
the
hands of government officials who have already decided to force every child
to get the vaccine". We agree completely. The NVIC can be contacted at
http://www.909shot.com for further information.
In Dr. Coulter's book, "Vaccination, Social Violence, and Criminality" the
thesis is developed that the "sociopathic personality" which has emerged on
mass scale in recent decades; and which is responsible for a
disproportionate
amount of crime and violence;is causally linked to the childhood vaccination
program. Vaccination frequently causes encephalitis and neuropathy that in
turn leads to these post-encephalitic states and conditions. In his book,
Dr.
Coulter presents a time line of increase in developmental disability related
to vaccine introduction that is indeed frightening. Dr. Coulter believes
about 20% of our children are suffering from this neurological vaccine
damage. We believe some of these vaccine experts should be on the
President's Youth Violence task force.
Our own school district's confidential health statistics show at least 20%
of
our children (K-3) have significant neurological damage and/or chronic
illness. The last three years have shown an acceleration in the numbers of
children who are entering our schools with these "developmental disorders".
(Could these be the same infants who received the first trial doses of
hepatitis B as only a few hour-old newborns?) As school nurses, working
with these damaged children on a daily basis, we pray this is not true. If
it is, the ramification to this generation of children is unthinkable!
Should we not pause, call for a moratorium on these poorly tested, rapidly
approved vaccines, and allow independent American physicians and researchers
to study them before blindly injecting an experimental vaccine into an
entire
generation? (We have found the only ones declaring the vaccine's safety are
the ones who are making millions of dollars from its sales, whose employment
depends on it or the ones being funded by the drug companies vast number of
grants and fundings. The independent researchers seem to be coming up with
an entirely different report.) Vaccine producers have nothing to lose since
our U.S. Congress has made them immune from responsibility or liability for
injuries caused from their vaccines. The push is on for them to create more
and more vaccines. There are huge amounts of money being made by these
people
who no longer worry about the consequences of their inadequate clinical
trials. The United States government has had to pay out nearly a billion
dollars in damages to families who can prove their children have been
damaged
or killed by vaccines, and there are thousands more cases pending. I just
read that there are so many vaccine damage claims that Secretary Shalala
changed the rules to try to limit adverse reaction claims. Could this be
true? If so, shame on our government.
We believe, as medical professionals, that we are doing a great disservice
our country by forcing government mandated vaccines on all children. Please
research this and we pray you have the courage to speak out and tell the
nation what you find.
Sincerely,
Patti White, RN
School Health Services Coordinator
Warrensburg R-VI School District
Warrensburg Mo 64093 and
Missouri Central District School Nurse Association

Karin Schumacher
Vaccine Information & Awareness (VIA)
12799 La Tortola
San Diego, CA 92129
619-484-3197 (phone/voicemail)
619-484-1187 (fax)
(email)
http://www.909shot.com (NVIC website)
http://www.access1.net/via (VIA website)
We Must Have The Freedom To Choose & Respect Everyone's Choice

Old May 26th 06, 09:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Bryan Heit wrote:
I notice you were very selective in the papers you posted - here's the
other side of the story. The side that in your dishonesty, you chose not
to present:

lol...

Right backatcha there, Byan.

Once, again your insult is noted...as usual they always flow, when the
*truth* is posted.

I presented the *TRUTH*.

Here is more. Came from guess where?

http://movies.commons.ucalgary.ca/mercury/

Old May 26th 06, 09:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

You know, if you can't answer my question, then just don't post.
You're opinions are worthless to me.

It's of no concern to me that you think my wanting to get to know my
child before getting it injected with a foreign substance "doesn't come
across well." To me, it doesn't come come across well that you would
question such a simple idea. If you can't provide a valid answer to
the question, then just keep quiet.

Max.

Old May 26th 06, 09:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

"At present, there are no data to conclude that childhood vaccines, and in
particular hepatitis B vaccine, pose a serious health risk or justify a
change in current immunization practice." In reference to the risks of
vaccines in regards to autism, thimerasol, leukemia and macrophagic
myofasciitis.

Oh really, you just take any old study abstract that supports your belief
and lob it over the net.

Have one back

David A Geier, Mark R Geier MD PhD. Chronic adverse reactions associated
with hepatitis B vaccination. The Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2002: Vol. 36,
No. 12, pp. 1970-1971.
In conclusion, our study demonstrates that adult HBV is statistically
associated not only with acute neuropathy, neuritis, myelitis, vasculitis,
thrombocytopenia, gastrointestinal disease, multiple sclerosis, and
arthritis, but some of these patients go on to develop chronic adverse
reactions that persist for at least 1 year following HBV. These types of
chronic adverse reactions following adult HBV should be discussed with
patients contemplating being immunized with HBV and should be included in
the differential diagnosis of those who develop them following adult HBV.

"The total 24,775 VAERS hepatitis B reports from July 1990 to October 31,
1998 show 439 deaths and 9673 serious reactions involving emergency room
visits, hospitalization, disablement or death.........The hep B adverse
event cover-up is way bigger then the AHP diet-drug cover up."--Michael
Belkin

multiple sclerosis anyone?

And at the end of the day macrophagic myofasciitis causes minor muscle
pain and muscle fatigue. It's etiology (cause) is unknown, and is
observed in both vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Even if it is
directly caused by vaccination, who really cares? If given a choice
between some minor pain verses polio, hepatitis, or any of the other
multitude of diseases we vaccinate against, I'll take the muscle pain.

Lets not forget - I, nor anyone else who is pro-vaccine, has ever claimed
that vaccination is without risk.

that is false, unless you call death 'safe'?

The thing is, the risk and consequences of not being vaccinated far
outweigh any known, or imagined risk.

that is false, the vaccines aren't effective, just through stats
http://www.whale.to/a/lie_effective.html

as is easily proven with the first one, smallpox
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/quotes10.html

and you need to learn about nutritional medicine, obviously

"Many viral infectious diseases have been cured and can continue to be
cured by the proper administration of Vitamin C. Yes, the vaccinations for
these treatable infectious diseases are completely unnecessary when one has
the access to proper treatment with vitamin C. And, yes, all the side
effects of vaccinations...are also completely unnecessary since the
vaccinations do not have to be given in the first place with the
availability of properly dosed vitamin C."---Dr Thomas Levy M.D., J.D.
(Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins p30)
http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

cheers

Old May 26th 06, 09:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.health,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

john wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message

"At present, there are no data to conclude that childhood vaccines, and in
particular hepatitis B vaccine, pose a serious health risk or justify a
change in current immunization practice." In reference to the risks of
vaccines in regards to autism, thimerasol, leukemia and macrophagic
myofasciitis.

Oh really, you just take any old study abstract that supports your belief
and lob it over the net.

Have one back

David A Geier, Mark R Geier MD PhD.

BWHAHAHAHAAHA! Frauds.
Old May 26th 06, 09:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology

Max C. wrote:
I've always been curious to know... could you explain to me why it is
felt necessary to give the HepB vaccine on the day of birth? Why the
rush? Shouldn't parents be given a chance to get to know their babies'
personalities before giving such a questionable shot? Sure you've

I'm not sure what you're getting at here but it doesn't come across well.

They give it at birth! Just incase your child is going to be an IV drug
user, or sex fiend. http://www.whale.to/vaccine/point.html

In case you haven't been paying attention the risk/benefit analysis falls
on the side of vaccination.

wishful thinking, called a rationalization
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/rationalization_h.html

Sure some kids get to die, or have complications, but this number is far
far smaller than results from non-vaccination.

You wish!

AT LEAST 26 families claim their children died as a result of the
controversial measles, mumps and rubella jab, the Sunday Express can reveal.
http://www.whale.to/v/mmr101.html

And measles is safe in well managed kids.

"Under normal conditions, healthy children do not die from or become
disabled from the complications of measles and if they do, questions should
be asked about their management." ---Jayne Donegan MB
http://www.whale.to/m/quotes19.html