Is it considered appropriate........

Old June 25th 03, 02:02 PM
steveb

Default Is it considered appropriate........

For someone calling himself a *Pervert* to be *hanging around* a
newsgroup where there will be references to, and possibly links to
pictures of children.

I don't know who this person is.....although I realise that some of
you do.....

However, for me and others who may have arrived in the last year, he
was a newcomer who walked in, calling himself a pervert, and used foul
and abusive language against another poster.

She may have deserved it for all I know.....but he hadn't the
credibility to start dishing it out without so much as a *Hi*.

Now he doesn't like me either.....well **** him....I'm crying!

I think it highly in-appropriate for newbies to a group of this nature
to subscribe and find regular posts from a *Pervert* It sends out the
wrong message and sets an unacceptable tone....

It now seems the Pervert will use any opportunity to have a go at
me....which is...Perverted!

imo. ymmv..etc.

steveb

Old June 25th 03, 02:10 PM
Tiffany

steveb wrote in message
[...]

What the hell did I miss? Are you trying to turn everyone against the man
that doesn't like you now?

Old June 25th 03, 02:31 PM
Rolly The Pervert

you're transparent stevie b.

Liz kicked your ass, now I'm gonna. Your a wife beater steve, and I'm gonna
expose you
"steveb" wrote in message
"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around
and wrote:

What the hell did I miss? Are you trying to turn everyone against the man
that doesn't like you now?

No Tiffany, not at all.

I made it plain, and not in an abusive way, that I didn't much like
the tone or language he used (and remember he was, to me and others, a
newcomer), and since that time I have ignored him.

He appears to have embarked on a slap steveb crusade tho'....well,
that is his choice, but I too am free to respond should I choose

So I ask a few pertinent questions...that's all

steveb

Old June 25th 03, 02:41 PM
Tiffany

and wrote:

What the hell did I miss? Are you trying to turn everyone against the man
that doesn't like you now?

No Tiffany, not at all.

I made it plain, and not in an abusive way, that I didn't much like
the tone or language he used (and remember he was, to me and others, a
newcomer), and since that time I have ignored him.

He appears to have embarked on a slap steveb crusade tho'....well,
that is his choice, but I too am free to respond should I choose

So I ask a few pertinent questions...that's all

steveb

Please know you have also used language some would find offensive. And it
was ovious from the beginning he wasn't a newcomer, but I guess you didn't
read all the welcome back posts?

Old June 25th 03, 02:50 PM
Joelle

Oh quit your crying and use your filter.

Joelle
If you want to make God laugh, tell him what you are doing tomorrow
Father Mike
Old June 25th 03, 03:23 PM
steveb

and wrote:

Please know you have also used language some would find offensive. And it
was ovious from the beginning he wasn't a newcomer, but I guess you didn't
read all the welcome back posts?

errr....no....

virtually all of those posts came later
Old June 25th 03, 06:13 PM
Laura

steveb wrote in message . ..
For someone calling himself a *Pervert* to be *hanging around* a
newsgroup where there will be references to, and possibly links to
pictures of children.

It's probably not the wisest thing in the world to post links to your
children's photos on Usenet. However, I probably wouldn't have a
problem e-mailing a photo of my boys to Tom. He's ok, and pretty funny
too.

lm
Old June 25th 03, 06:15 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Laura" wrote in message
om...
steveb wrote in message

. ..
For someone calling himself a *Pervert* to be *hanging around* a
newsgroup where there will be references to, and possibly links to
pictures of children.

It's probably not the wisest thing in the world to post links to your
children's photos on Usenet. However, I probably wouldn't have a
problem e-mailing a photo of my boys to Tom. He's ok, and pretty funny
too.

lm

The perv likes ya very much lm

Old June 25th 03, 08:10 PM
turtledove

"steveb" wrote in message
[...]

Woah!!!
Tom has been around for years. And I would send him pictures of my
child....heck, he's probably already seen a few...and if not I need to email
him and catch him up on things....

hehehe...as for his name....I have to admit that I laughed.....

my opinion is this: if newcomers expect usenet to be all 'happy happy' and
polite and a place where everyone will ALWAYS agree with you....then they
need to go somewhere else. And if they find a place that's like
that...email me, because on those days I like to think overly highly of
myself I'll have someplace appropriate to post.....

back from school....I got a report to look up info for....in fact, I'll make
a new post and ask some questions....

smooch!
*bri