Enuff PC parental software - really bad customer services -better option?

Old January 25th 07, 03:19 PM posted to nf.general,alt.parenting.solutions
[email protected]

Default Enuff PC parental software - really bad customer services -better option?

Hi,
Somebody was asking here about Enuff PC parental software tmer to limit
computer usage.
I have been using this for about 3 years and find it useful, but there
is a major problem with it which makes me to suggest to keep away from
it.
The problem is that you are not given a single license key and every
time you reinstall software ot need to move it to a different computer
or your Windows or hard disk crached you license becomes invalid.
This would not be a big problem but the company has never been able to
send me a new key at my first attempt. I had to do it 4 times so far
and every time I had to send them at least 3 emails theatening to give
them bad publicity in newsgroups etc - this worked so far, but I am
really p***d off.
So if you need parental software - keep away from
http://www.akrontech.com/ - you will save your self lots of trouble.

Now - anyone knows something better then that - I am looking mainly to
limit time my son can use computer every day - say an hour on weekdays
and 1.5 hrs Sat and Sunday?
Thanks a lot.