The craving monster took over!

Old November 13th 03, 09:22 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default The craving monster took over!

I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old November 13th 03, 09:25 PM
Carol Ann

: I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

Yummy! Been there, done that. Enjoy the sugar high!!!

~Carol Ann

Old November 13th 03, 09:28 PM
Iuil

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote
I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

Only half???

Jean

--
HOLLY: Nothing wrong with dog's milk. Full of goodness, full of
vitamins, full of marrowbone jelly. Lasts longer than any other type

Old November 13th 03, 10:30 PM
Auntie Bubbles

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

--
Chocolate chip cookies here, hot out of the oven! Ouch.

Auntie Bubbles

Old November 14th 03, 02:06 AM
Coccinella

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

You are lucky Brigitte. My only craving up to now has been sauerkraut! I
just love it!
Love
--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old November 14th 03, 04:31 PM
*Kristi*

"Coccinella" wrote in message
. com...
"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
I just ate half a container of those little chocolate-covered doughnuts.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

You are lucky Brigitte. My only craving up to now has been sauerkraut! I
just love it!
Love
--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

I just made a huge jar of sauerkraut! I had to put some kielbasa in it for
DH but then he never even ate any!

--
Kristi
EDD #1 June 14, 2004

Old November 15th 03, 01:06 AM
Coccinella

"*Kristi*" wrote in message

I just made a huge jar of sauerkraut! I had to put some kielbasa in it for
DH but then he never even ate any!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM