Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

Old September 17th 04, 02:24 PM
john

Default Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

From: Stan Cayer
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/micro...s15sep04.shtml
September 15, 2004

MICRO WAVING YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE

If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved water
won't sprout. If micro waved water can stop plants from growing, think of
what micro waved food can do to your health!

In 1989, Swiss biologist and food scientist Dr. Hans Hertel studied the
effects of microwaved food. Eight people participated in the study. For
eight weeks, they lived in a controlled environment and intermittently ate
raw foods, conventionally cooked foods and microwaved foods. Blood samples
were tested after each meal. They discovered that eating microwaved food
over time, causes significant changes in blood chemistry: 1 a decrease in
hemoglobin and cholesterol values, in the HDL (good cholesterol) versus LDL
(bad cholesterol) ratio and in white blood cells, weakening the immune
system, and an increase in leukocyte levels, which tends to indicate
poisoning and cell damage.

Overall, the study suggested that eating microwaved foods can cause
degenerative diseases and/or cancer.2 "The measurable effects on man through
the ingestion of microwaved food, unlike untreated food, are blood
alterations, that can also be found at the beginning of a pathological
condition, also indicative of a beginning can cerousprocess,wroteDr. Bernard
Blanc, who assisted in the study.3 Microwave ovens "cook" food by forcing
the atoms, molecules and cells within the food to reverse polarity billions
of times per second, causing friction-the more the friction, the more the
heat. This oscillation tears and deforms the molecular structure of food.
New compounds are formed, called radiolytic compounds, which are not found
in nature. Interestingly, microwaves are actually used in gene-altering
technology to deliberately break cells and neutralize their "life-force" so
they can be manipulated. Microwaves destroy the life-force that gives food
its vitality and nourishment. When this life-force dissipates,
microorganisms start breaking food down and it begins to rot.

The effects of microwaving breast milk have also been researched. John
Kerner, M.D. and Richard Quin, M.D. from Stanford University said that
"Microwaving human milk, even at a low setting, can destroy some of its
important disease-fighting capabilities."4 After more research, Kerner wrote
in the April 1992 issue of Pediatrics that "Microwaving itself may in fact
cause some injury to the milk above and beyond the heating." And a radio
announcement at the University of Minnesota said that "Microwaves are not
recommended for heating a baby's bottle. Heating the bottle in a microwave
can cause slight changes in the milk. In infant formulas there may be a loss
of some vitamins. In expressed milk, some protective properties may be
destroyed."5 Another study in Vienna warned that microwaving breast milk
"can lead to structural, functional and immunological changes," and that
microwaves transform the amino acid L-proline into D-proline, a proven toxin
to the nervous system, liver and kidneys.6

In Russia, microwave ovens were banned in 1976 because of their negative
health consequences and many studies were conducted on their use. Here are
some of their findings on microwaving food:

1. Microwaved foods lose 60 ~ 90% of the vital-energy field and
microwaving accelerates the structural disintegration of foods.

2. Microwaving creates cancer-causing agents within milk and cereals.

3. Microwaving alters elemental food-substances, causing digestive
disorders.

4. Microwaving alters food chemistry which can lead to malfunctions in the
lymphatic system and degeneration of the body's ability to protect itself
against cancerous growths.

5. Microwaved foods lead to a higher percentage of cancerous cells in the
bloodstream.

6. Microwaving altered the breakdown of elemental substances when raw,
cooked, or frozen vegetables were exposed for even a very short time and
free radicals were formed.

7. Microwaved foods caused stomach and intestinal cancerous growths, a
general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues, and a gradual breakdown
of the digestive and excretive systems in a statistically high percentage of
people.

8. Microwaved foods lowered the body's ability of the body to utilize
B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and
lipotropics.

9. The microwave field next to a microwave oven caused a slew of health
problems as well.

Aside form these studies, many people find that microwaving their food
doesn't help them feel good. Stephanie Relfe, Kinesiologist, found herself
feeling "grey and rather low" one day and discovered that she had
inadvertently eaten microwaved food at a restaurant.8 In her practice, she
found that all of her patients gave body signals of having allergic
reactions to microwaved foods. Another Kinesiologist, David Bridgeman, said,
"Of all the people I test for allergies, 99.9% so far show severe
sensitivity to any microwaved food."

Also, homeopathy in the vicinity of a microwave looses its healing
potential...

In conclusion then, the safest way to heat your food is to use your
stovetop and throw away your microwave!

From the desk of: Light & Luv,
Stan Cayer,

Natural-Person, Canadian Bill of Rights1960, c, 44, & Universal
Declaration of Human Rights 1948.

Old September 17th 04, 03:06 PM

"2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat."

True only if on a low carb diet.
Old September 17th 04, 03:28 PM
HLE

"john" wrote in message

MICRO WAVING YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE

When microwave ovens were first introduced, there was a wave of concern
among consumers and in science. It took a decade of funded and independent
research, and two decades of user experience, to prove conclusively that if
a microwave oven is working properly (seals, interlocks, etc.) there is
danger from such a time-saving appliance in only two instances.

1. If fingers get in the way of the closing door.
2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat.

USE CAUTION TO AVOID THESE HAZARDS
Otherwise, the microwave oven is quite safe.

Old September 17th 04, 07:45 PM
Happy Dog

"john" wrote in
If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been
micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved
water
won't sprout. If micro waved water can stop plants from growing, think of
what micro waved food can do to your health!

Bull****. There's a million dollar reward available to anyone who can
distinguish pure water that's "microwaved" from that which isn't.

Idiot.

le moo

Old September 17th 04, 08:30 PM
john

"HLE" wrote in message

a microwave oven is working properly (seals, interlocks, etc.) there is
danger from such a time-saving appliance in only two instances.

1. If fingers get in the way of the closing door.
2. If it is swallowed and lodges in the throat.

They all leak as you can prove with a meter

http://www.whale.to/w/microwave1.htm

Old September 17th 04, 09:57 PM
Steve Harris [email protected]

Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

From: Stan Cayer
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/micro...s15sep04.shtml
September 15, 2004

MICRO WAVING YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE

If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved water
won't sprout.

COMMENT:

Hey, John, you brainless ignorant twit! Too bad you didn't actually
try this experiment before you posted Cayer's claim! If it's true you
win the Nobel Prize. But of course it's nonsense.

1. Microwaved foods lose 60 ~ 90% of the vital-energy field and
microwaving accelerates the structural disintegration of foods.

COMMENT:

"Vital energy fields." Whenever you hear this term, grab your wallet
and run! Destroys auras! Destroys homeopathic power! Destroys qi and
prana and vital essence and subtracts Delta sky-miles!

2. Microwaving creates cancer-causing agents within milk and cereals.

COMMENT:
So does any type of heating. But microwaving, since it produces fewer
extreme temperatures than most other kinds of cooking, produces less.
The only type of cooking as safe as microwaving for production of
carcinogens, is boiling. And even boiling causes more loss of
vitamins, because 1) some vitamins leach into boiling water, and 2)
people who boil tend to boil longer than they need to.

3. Microwaving alters elemental food-substances, causing digestive
disorders.

COMMENT:
See above.

4. Microwaving alters food chemistry which can lead to malfunctions in the
lymphatic system and degeneration of the body's ability to protect itself
against cancerous growths.

COMMENT:
See above. Microwaving has never been proven to do anything to food
that every other alternative type of cooking doesn't do WORSE. The
only way you can avoid this is eat all your food raw. That means you
have to give up meat, for safety, and grains because without cooking
they don't digest in humans. Okay if you want to do this, but it also
means you don't get maximal nutrition out of vegetables, either,
unless you're going to blenderize them to puree....

5. Microwaved foods lead to a higher percentage of cancerous cells in the
bloodstream.

COMMENT:

Baloney.

6. Microwaving altered the breakdown of elemental substances when raw,
cooked, or frozen vegetables were exposed for even a very short time and
free radicals were formed.

COMMENT:

Free radicals are formed with any kind of heating. More are formed
with all other forms of cooking than are formed from microwave
cooking.

7. Microwaved foods caused stomach and intestinal cancerous growths, a
general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues, and a gradual breakdown
of the digestive and excretive systems in a statistically high percentage of
people.

COMMENT:

Baloney. Reference?

8. Microwaved foods lowered the body's ability of the body to utilize
B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and
lipotropics.

COMMENT:

Nonsense.

9. The microwave field next to a microwave oven caused a slew of health
problems as well.

COMMENT:

Maybe if you have a pacemaker.

Aside form these studies, many people find that microwaving their food
doesn't help them feel good. Stephanie Relfe, Kinesiologist, found herself
feeling "grey and rather low" one day and discovered that she had
inadvertently eaten microwaved food at a restaurant.8 In her practice, she
found that all of her patients gave body signals of having allergic
reactions to microwaved foods. Another Kinesiologist, David Bridgeman, said,
"Of all the people I test for allergies, 99.9% so far show severe
sensitivity to any microwaved food."

COMMENT:
If you know what a "kinesiologist" does and is, there's really nothing
else to say.

Also, homeopathy in the vicinity of a microwave looses its healing
potential...

COMMENT:

There's nothing to lose.

In conclusion then, the safest way to heat your food is to use your
stovetop and throw away your microwave!

COMMENT:

In which case you'll be heating your food more, exposing its surfaces
to higher temperatures, and at the very least (if you use your stove
only for boiling) probably exposing it to temperatures for longer than
required.

From the desk of: Light & Luv,
Stan Cayer,

COMMENT:

Resident alternative doofus. Not all alternative medicine is bad-- for
example naturopaths and even herbalists have found some true and
useful things to teach standard medicine. But articles like the above
really give alternative medicine a bad name.

SBH
Old September 17th 04, 10:04 PM
john

http://www.laleva.cc/environment/microwave.html

Old September 17th 04, 10:27 PM

In article ,
Steve Harris wrote:
Don't Use Microwave Ovens!

From: Stan Cayer
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/micro...s15sep04.shtml
September 15, 2004

MICRO WAVING YOUR FOOD ISN'T SAFE

If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved water
won't sprout.

COMMENT:

Hey, John, you brainless ignorant twit! Too bad you didn't actually
try this experiment before you posted Cayer's claim! If it's true you
win the Nobel Prize. But of course it's nonsense.

Hey, if you don't let the microwaved water cool down first, it may well
be true!!!!!

I've started thousands of plants in soil mixtures that I've wetted and
microwaved to kill seedling pathogens, and they've germinated and grown
just as well as those planted in soil mixes disinfected by pouring boiling
water from a tea kettle over them. I have the sense to wait until it cools
down before I sow, however.

Actual experiments done at home, wow!

Old September 17th 04, 11:24 PM
HLE

"Happy Dog" wrote in message
"john" wrote in
If you want proof of this information, here's an experiment you can do

at
home. Plant seeds in two pots. Water one pot with water that has been
micro
waved, the other with regular tap. The seeds that received micro waved
water
won't sprout. If micro waved water can stop plants from growing, think

of
what micro waved food can do to your health!

Bull****. There's a million dollar reward available to anyone who can
distinguish pure water that's "microwaved" from that which isn't.

Happy Dog, get out your checkbook!
I just did a test and am ready to collect.

I tried it 47 times, and was perfectly consistent. I think I could repeat
this over and over, and get the same results forever. I've had sensitivity
training (evident from my posts here), and to me, microwaved water seems
warmer than non-microwaved water.

I therefore extended the trial and can say with confidence that John was
right. If you microwave the water till bubbles form, then pour it over the
seeds, they WILL NOT SPROUT. Try it yourself, you'll see.

Until now, o grinning canine, you had my respect.

Henry

Old September 17th 04, 11:32 PM
Happy Dog

"HLE"

Bull****. There's a million dollar reward available to anyone who can
distinguish pure water that's "microwaved" from that which isn't.

Happy Dog, get out your checkbook!
I just did a test and am ready to collect.

I tried it 47 times, and was perfectly consistent. I think I could repeat
this over and over, and get the same results forever. I've had sensitivity
training (evident from my posts here), and to me, microwaved water seems
warmer than non-microwaved water.

I therefore extended the trial and can say with confidence that John was
right. If you microwave the water till bubbles form, then pour it over the
seeds, they WILL NOT SPROUT. Try it yourself, you'll see.

I doubt that many people missed my point. I doubt you did either. But, if
you insist, try this again using water boiled in a microwave and compare
with boiled in any container that doesn't leach anything into the water.
Happy now?

Until now, o grinning canine, you had my respect.

Like I care.

moo