July due dates

Old January 3rd 04, 06:14 PM
Mary S.

Default July due dates

How are you feeling this month? You're almost out of the first
trimester (depending on
how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
food cravings? It's only just begun...

Mary S.
Old January 3rd 04, 07:04 PM
Sophie

How are you feeling this month?

Fine.

You're almost out of the first
trimester (depending on
how you count) --

I start week 13 on Tuesday by my counting.

still feeling sick and tired,

Sick no, never had morning sickness. It's a light-headed feeling instead
which I still get alot.
Tired oh yeah, but that's partly/mostly the other kids.

or are you starting to
pick up?

Yep.

Do you look pregnant?

I don't think so.

Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

Yep, heard it at 9 weeks 3 days. Family Practice seems to be working out.

Is it feeling real
to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
food cravings? It's only just begun...

Mary S.

It felt real from the get-go. The only thing to do really is come up with a
name.
The only negative right now is my skin, I'm so broken out and it's driving
me crazy.
Food cravings change all the time but cole slaw pretty much always sound
good. Apple sauce too. And carrots dipped in ranch dressing.
Never have wild, weird pregnancy dreams.
The only *really* big thing is we still haven't told family. I did forget
my sister and mom knew we were TTC. My mom never asks about it. My sister
did at Christmas so we told her. She was happy for us, not surprised,
thinks we're crazy - lol. Probably the next time they visit I'll be showing
enough that we'll have to tell.

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04

Old January 5th 04, 01:03 AM
Donna

"Mary S." wrote in message
m...
How are you feeling this month? You're almost out of the first
trimester (depending on
how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
pick up? Do you look pregnant? Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
searching for a care provider who fits your needs? Is it feeling real
to your DH, or still sinking in? Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
food cravings? It's only just begun...

Hey all!

I'm feeling increasingly exhausted and nauseated, but not nearly as
nauseated as with my first. Tireder, however. Then again, I'm 37. The
fatigue isn't that surprising. I started to look pregnant about ten minutes
after conception. Ugh.

I have had my early ultrasound, and the little baby looks perfectly normal
for a baby at this stage - two arms, two legs, tail, flippers.... . My
OB gave me a target date for delivery. Insurance doesn't offer coverage for
my OB to offer VBAC (not, mind you, that I would have wanted to go that
route anyway) so we were able to pick a date to shoot for for delivery.
7/26. I told her I think I could clear my schedule if she could.

No other symptoms except a wee bit of crabbiness.

Donna

Old January 5th 04, 09:58 PM
Amy

"Mary S." wrote in message
m...
How are you feeling this month? You're almost out of the first
trimester (depending on
how you count) -- still feeling sick and tired, or are you starting to
pick up?

Still there...I threw up in the waiting room yesterday while waiting for my
u/s. Going by my last pg I think my morning sickness could be just
beginning.

Do you look pregnant?

Yep, I still look pg from last time ;-)

Heard the heartbeat yet, or still
searching for a care provider who fits your needs?

We had an ultrasound yesterday for dating, which was great. It made it all a
little more real - there's actually another little individual in there. It
also brought back unresolved feelings of grief.

Is it feeling real
to your DH, or still sinking in?

In some ways I think it's been more real to him than to me. He has to remind
me that I'm pg sometimes. I think I'm subconsciously trying to protect
myself from getting hurt again, and because of that I have had a lot of
trouble bonding with this baby and am struggling with depression. I hope I
am bonding better before bubs is born...it did help seeing him/her on u/s
anyway.

Wild dreams, hormonal mood swings,
food cravings? It's only just begun...

Certainly been there with the dreams. At least the nightmares have abated,
some of them were truly ghastly...but I still have dreams about birthing
animals and some so bizarre I won't even go into them! As for food
cravings...haven't had them and didn't get them last time. I tend to crave
bland foods I can keep down, like rice, potatos etc.

~Amy
Missing Carlos born still 20-11-02,
Due with 'Peanut' 11-7-04
"Birth is not a beginning. Death is not an end. There is existence without
limitation." ~Chuang Tzu

The Tillyville Times - July 18, 2004 JohnTillyville General 0 July 21st 04 06:03 AM
The Tillyville Times - July 4, 2004 JohnTillyville General 0 July 4th 04 07:50 AM
Review: 50 First Dates (**) Steve Rhodes General 1 February 23rd 04 01:22 AM
July due dates Mary Pregnancy 35 December 6th 03 02:46 PM
September & October due dates Kereru Pregnancy 22 August 31st 03 03:52 AM