Pheromone cure for juvenile delinquency

Old January 6th 06, 06:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Pheromone cure for juvenile delinquency

5652048589, 5652048511 are current eBay items describing a cure for
juvenile delinquency, runaway behavior and feelings of Jihad (juvenile
delinquency in Islamic countries).

Old January 9th 06, 09:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Since pheromone is not a single chemical formulation and serves a
variety of functions, for what purpose might pheromone be used in the
treatment of juvenile delinquency? Are we proposing juvenile
delinquent traps or Love Potion #9?

Old January 10th 06, 06:58 PM
beccafromlalaland beccafromlalaland is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNicholson
5652048589, 5652048511 are current eBay items describing a cure for
juvenile delinquency, runaway behavior and feelings of Jihad (juvenile
delinquency in Islamic countries).

Another cure for poor parenting? Another quick fix for people who refuse to get their children the help they need to cope with how they are feeling?
Another Snake Oil Salesman.

And you may want to check your definition of Jihad...a Jihad is a Holy War or a crusade or struggle against Somthing (which I suppose could mean teens are in Jihad with parents...)
__________________
Becca

Momma to two boys

Big Guy 3/02
and

Wuvy-Buv 8/05
Old February 4th 06, 07:34 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

There are about 700 chemicals in the pheromone. It is Love Potion #9,
I suppose. It basically makes the delinquent a normal person for their
age. They ditch age-inappropriate liasons, stop runaway and delinquent
behavior, seek to do chores, grades rise, they seek leadership
positions successfully, etc. It is a flat out cure for juvenile
delinquency.

Old February 4th 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Wow. If you try to misunderstand you really can! "Poor parenting" has
got nothing whatsoever to do with juvenile delinquency, per se.
Juvenile delinquency is a paternal pheromone deficiency, and can be
cured instantly with administration of the pheromone.

I've met and hung out with Al Qaeda back in '97, so yes I know the
definition of Jihad. The Moslems sniff each other's feet when they
pray. (The pheromones of the human foot are peculiar in that methyl
groups adorn only even carbons, always skipping one of the carbons of
an aliphatic chain.) They therefore have a different semiochemical
commerce. Delinquents and criminals band together more often among
them to seek tribute or state aid via threat and ransom. Feelings of
Jihad, the desire to participate in suicide bombing and the
pseudospeciation of Americans, are equivalent to our juvenile
delinquency in our culture. Thus feelings of Jihad are also due to
withdrawal of affection by Moslem fathers from their sons and
daughters, and aggrevated by air pollution, specifically ozone
pollution.

Teens are not in Jihad with parents, of course. Looks a little to me
like you have something of a parental pheromone deficiency yourselve
there, beccafromlalaland.

Psychotherapy, empirical drug therapy or behavioral therapy are of
practically no benefit in treating a simple pheromone deficiency.
Delivery of the pheromone to the pheromone deficient delinquent or
runaway or withdrawn low-grader is the cure. One dose, immediate
long-lasting and complete cure.

There are side effects. Jealousy is one. It seems that intuition is a
chemosense. This jealousy effect can be avoided by isolating the
delinquent when supplying the paternal pheromone dose & for a few days
afterward. Another side effect is the following effect, effusive
gratitude (short-lived). Pheromone perception is non-conscious, nearly
imperceptible. The pheromone itself is odorless, colorless, tasteless,
and extremely potent (like all pheromones). 100 mg is sufficient to
change a life forever.