I'm back

Old January 5th 04, 06:29 AM
Amy

Default I'm back

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone will remember me...I used to post here under the nick
'Mehera' until my son Carlos was stillborn at 29 weeks in November of 2002.
Well, since May last year we have been TTC and now I'm back and 13 weeks pg.
We just had our first u/s today which was a big relief to see the h/b.
I'm due about 11th July, but if everything goes well they will induce me two
weeks early. Congrats to all the other Mums :-)

~Amy
Missing Carlos born still 20-11-02,
Due with 'Peanut' 11-7-04
"Birth is not a beginning. Death is not an end. There is existence without
limitation." ~Chuang Tzu

Old January 5th 04, 10:18 AM
Linz

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:29:05 +1300, "Amy"
wrote:

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone will remember me...I used to post here under the nick
'Mehera' until my son Carlos was stillborn at 29 weeks in November of 2002.
Well, since May last year we have been TTC and now I'm back and 13 weeks pg.
We just had our first u/s today which was a big relief to see the h/b.
I'm due about 11th July, but if everything goes well they will induce me two
weeks early. Congrats to all the other Mums :-)

I remember you, and I'm glad to see you back with such wonderful news!
--
Linz
YB: 11 weeks, around 13lbs
Old January 5th 04, 03:03 PM
Carol Ann

:: Hi all,
:: I don't know if anyone will remember me...I used to post here under the
nick
:: 'Mehera' until my son Carlos was stillborn at 29 weeks in November of
2002.
:: Well, since May last year we have been TTC and now I'm back and 13 weeks
pg.
:: We just had our first u/s today which was a big relief to see the h/b.
:: I'm due about 11th July, but if everything goes well they will induce me
two
:: weeks early. Congrats to all the other Mums :-)
::
:: ~Amy
:: Missing Carlos born still 20-11-02,
:: Due with 'Peanut' 11-7-04
:: "Birth is not a beginning. Death is not an end. There is existence
without
:: limitation." ~Chuang Tzu

Welcome back!! Congratulations!

~Carol Ann

Old January 5th 04, 03:08 PM
Buzzy Bee

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:29:05 +1300, "Amy"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
Hi all,
I don't know if anyone will remember me...I used to post here under the nick
'Mehera' until my son Carlos was stillborn at 29 weeks in November of 2002.
Well, since May last year we have been TTC and now I'm back and 13 weeks pg.
We just had our first u/s today which was a big relief to see the h/b.
I'm due about 11th July, but if everything goes well they will induce me two
weeks early. Congrats to all the other Mums :-)

Congrats on the new pregnancy Amy!

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com
Old January 5th 04, 03:20 PM
Crystal Dreamer

I just had to reply when Amy wrote:
Hi all,
I don't know if anyone will remember me...I used to post here under
the nick 'Mehera' until my son Carlos was stillborn at 29 weeks in
November of 2002. Well, since May last year we have been TTC and now
I'm back and 13 weeks pg. We just had our first u/s today which was a
big relief to see the h/b.
I'm due about 11th July, but if everything goes well they will induce
me two weeks early. Congrats to all the other Mums :-)

~Amy
Missing Carlos born still 20-11-02,
Due with 'Peanut' 11-7-04
"Birth is not a beginning. Death is not an end. There is existence
without limitation." ~Chuang Tzu

Amy, I wasn't here when you originally were, but please let me offer my most
heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Carlos. I know what a great pain
it is. It looks like we are together in our journey! I also lost my
darling Mariam at 24 weeks when she was born still last September, and am
now expecting again. I am 8 weeks 4 days, and due on August 14, with twins!

I'm so glad that you saw the heartbeat on ultrasound, how wonderful!
Congratulations to you. I wish you the very best, and hope that this
pregnancy continues smoothly and your new baby arrives, on time, safe and
sound.

--
-Crystal Dreamer
Missing Mariam since 09/10/03

Old January 5th 04, 09:13 PM
Amy

Thankyou all for the warm welcome :-)
Thanks for remembering me Linz...you must have an amazing memory, it feels
like a lifetime ago.
I see you Crystal...I know you and your precious Mariam from MISS. I didn't
know you were pg though, and with twins! That's great news :-)

~Amy

Old January 5th 04, 10:00 PM
Crystal Dreamer

I just had to reply when Amy wrote:
Thankyou all for the warm welcome :-)
Thanks for remembering me Linz...you must have an amazing memory, it
feels like a lifetime ago.
I see you Crystal...I know you and your precious Mariam from MISS. I
didn't know you were pg though, and with twins! That's great news :-)

~Amy

Sorry I didn't recognize you! Yes, we're expecting twins, I am 8 weeks 2
days today.
Unfortunately, I stopped going to MISS for personal reasons. But I'm
still at SHARE, every day!

Old January 5th 04, 10:37 PM
Amy

"Crystal Dreamer" wrote in message
I just had to reply when Amy wrote:
Thankyou all for the warm welcome :-)
Thanks for remembering me Linz...you must have an amazing memory, it
feels like a lifetime ago.
I see you Crystal...I know you and your precious Mariam from MISS. I
didn't know you were pg though, and with twins! That's great news :-)

~Amy

Sorry I didn't recognize you! Yes, we're expecting twins, I am 8 weeks 2
days today.
Unfortunately, I stopped going to MISS for personal reasons. But I'm
still at SHARE, every day!

Yes, while I have some great friends at MISS I also seem to upset a lot of
people, and seeing as I never set out to do that, I find it upsetting, it's
just another thing I don't need. I often seem to get taken the wrong way,
and can't help but feel there are a lot of oversensitive people out there.
Maybe it's just my tactless Kiwi sense of humour & tongue-in-cheek comments
;-) I dunno, even at my bereaved parents' group we laugh at death sometimes,
when we're not crying. Certain things have upset me at MISS, like when
people made complaints about Angie posting that beautiful photo of her son
Connor, m/c at 10 weeks. I don't see why she had any less right to share her
angel baby than anyone else there. People can be jerks. I just take the
attitude now if something offends you, if you don't like it, turn it off,
don't read it, don't look at it, etc etc...rather than go the other way &
ban free speech.
Sorry I've gone & rambled on. You have to find your own way of coping in the
end I think, and if other people don't like it, tough, you move on. It's
good to see you again though :-)

Old January 5th 04, 11:10 PM
Crystal Dreamer

[...]

*phew* I'm glad you said all that! I've never found anything you've said
to be offensive! The problem with me was a picture that I posted as well.
I thought Angie's picture of Connor was absolutely beautiful, it was amazing
to see how well developed a 10 week old fetus is! I've remained in contact
with Angie since I left MISS. I have never ever felt out of place at SHARE,
though. That is one place that has welcomed me with open arms from the
start, and has openly encouraged me to share the pictures of my daughter,
for which I am extremely grateful.

It's good to see you again as well!

Old January 5th 04, 11:31 PM
Amy

[...]

Lisa,
I think Mariam is a darling, and I love her name too. I've always been fond
of the composite photo you had at the end of your posts at MISS. You and
Mike look so sweet together :-)
I found Angie's photo incredibly touching and a real eye-opener. You see we
had a scare with bleeding/cramping at 10 weeks with Carlos and I thought
we'd lost him then. I never imagined how perfect he must have looked, even
so early.
I just had a scan with this one, and while the photo we got to keep looks a
bit weird, as it was 2D and taken on a funny angle, I was blown away by how
much this baby looked like Carlos at his 20 week scan, only smaller.
How are you finding this pg, emotionally, being so soon after losing Mariam?
Personally I thought I had given myself plenty of time, waiting 6 months
before TTC, then it being almost a year since Carlos' death before we
actually conceived. Despite that I've been having trouble bonding, and
things like the scan etc seem to be more of a reminder of the baby we're
missing. It leads me to wonder if there is ever a 'right time', if you can
ever be truly ready to go through it all again.
Congrats again anyway, I am so happy for you! When did you find out it was
twins?

At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
FDA MDR: Obstetric tables (also: Pregnancy low back pain/Lordex Spine Institute) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 30th 03 05:49 PM
Lydia's Birthstory (long) Andrea Pregnancy 29 September 7th 03 07:23 AM
Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for hours) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 August 4th 03 10:24 PM