August 24 DC Protest - Vaccine-Autism Activists Join In

Old September 4th 05, 03:54 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article 4k7Re.291910$x96.214780@attbi_s72,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article OF8Qe.287999$_o.16016@attbi_s71,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

You came in late, it's all right here in this thread.

I checked the whole thread out. I found no such evidence.

I'm sorry, you are having a problem, it is ALL there.

No it's not.

Yes, it is.

Claiming it is doesn't make it so. It's just a convenient

excuse for you to dodge the question.

I have dodged no questions.

You dodge every question...like the one Orac posed to you about if the
autopsy proves that the boy was killed by CHEATlation (I'll spell it any
way I damn well please), will you then say that CHEATlation is dangerous?

That requires a simple yes or no:

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Will you accept the findings of the medical examiner?

Old September 5th 05, 09:28 PM
Orac

In article k7vSe.308506$_o.69937@attbi_s71,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article yn7Re.294096$_o.35049@attbi_s71,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news

I never said you didn't. No doubt you do mean what you say. But your
opinions are not facts, nor are they backed up by facts.

In fact their evidence is:

*Substantial* *real* *solid* *convincing* *hard*
*clear-cut* *reasonable*
*significant* *credibile* *compelling* *copious* AND
*direct*

Do tell. Please list this evidence that is : "*Substantial* *real*
*solid* *convincing* *hard* *clear-cut* *reasonable*
*significant* *credibile* *compelling* *copious* AND
*direct*"

Your complete amazing lack of observation.is showing, as well as your
ability to read this thread.

In other words, you can't provide the evidence.

Thank you for confirming that fact.

--
Orac |"I am not *trying* to tell you anything. I am simply not
Old September 5th 05, 09:29 PM
Orac

In article KavSe.307206$x96.57704@attbi_s72,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news

Claiming it is doesn't make it so. It's just a convenient
excuse for you to dodge the question.

I have dodged no questions.

Really? Then where is all that evidence that chelation helps autism that
you claim exists?

Old September 5th 05, 09:30 PM
Orac

In article l9vSe.308510$_o.277187@attbi_s71,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article Tf7Re.291903$x96.58258@attbi_s72,
"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news

you STILL haven't
said specifically what you find to be fallacious in the evidence
presented. You just dismissed it. I'm quite correct about that.

You are quite incorrect.

At least you didn't say I was lying. I suppose that's reason for hope
for you.

As, I have previous stated numerous times, I only call lies when there are
lies.

Too bad your definition of what constitutes a "lie" is so broad. Oddly
enough, almost anything that you disagree with becomes a "lie" to you if
you get annoyed enough.

Old September 6th 05, 12:05 AM
LadyLollipop

news

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
news
you STILL haven't
said specifically what you find to be fallacious in the evidence
presented. You just dismissed it. I'm quite correct about that.

You are quite incorrect.

At least you didn't say I was lying. I suppose that's reason for hope
for you.

As, I have previous stated numerous times, I only call lies when there
are
lies.

Too bad your definition of what constitutes a "lie" is so broad. Oddly
enough, almost anything that you disagree with becomes a "lie" to you if
you get annoyed enough.

--
Orac

You are all mouth, Orac.

Hello Orac-Still Waiting

Hello Orac, can''t back up your claim AGAIN?

Calling Orac's hand

Old September 6th 05, 04:04 AM
LadyLollipop

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

news

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
[...]

It matters not what the subject is, Richard H Jacobson sees my name and
starts foaming at the mouth.
His pattern of cyberstalking and badgering started long before me, I just
happened to be his current target, all others he has run off, boo hoo, he
has failed to do that with me. See his pattern he
http://tinyurl.com/39u2g

http://tinyurl.com/2vxcl

http://tinyurl.com/2nbzc

http://tinyurl.com/3gzhf

Cue for Richard H Jacobson/akaRich..@.. to post with his usual cyberstalking
and attacking me.
Just watch. Just like clockwork.
Sorry to belabor the obvious.

Somethings are so predictable

Best defense to logic is ignorance

Old September 7th 05, 02:44 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
news

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
[...]

From one who is the gold medalist for Dodge Question.

Jan, your imitation of the three monkeys is pathetic.

No, Jan McCarthy, it is not all right here in this thread.

I read the entire thread, and found no proof that Peter lied. However,
you sure do make a lot of empty accusations.
Old September 7th 05, 02:45 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

news

"LadyLollipop" wrote:

"Orac" wrote in message
[...]

Snip Jan's diversion to Rich. She must realize that she looks like a
maroon.

Yes, you do get the gold medal for Dodge Question.