ENJOY, THE HEALING - CURATIVE MINERAL HYDROTHERAPY, at the MINERAL HOT

Old July 2nd 07, 06:37 PM posted to misc.kids.health
[email protected]

Default ENJOY, THE HEALING - CURATIVE MINERAL HYDROTHERAPY, at the MINERAL HOT

ENJOY, THE HEALING - CURATIVE MINERAL HYDROTHERAPY, at the MINERAL HOT
SPRINGS in GREECE.

AND ...

VISIT THE 'KING LEONIDAS OF SPARTA MEMORIAL AT THERMOPYLAE IN GREECE,
EUROPE, ( IN MEMORY OF THE 'BATTLE OF THERMOPYLAE ), AT THE YEAR 480
B.C.)

BETWEEN THE 'KING LEONIDAS OF SPARTA, AND HIS 300 WARRIORS, DIED TO
THE
LAST ONE, IN THE FAMOUS BATTLE, AGAINST THE 'XERXES KING OF PERSIA,
AND
HIS 1 MILLION 'BARBARIANS'

'THE LOST KNOWLEDGE ... '

WEB PAGE http://www.hotsprings.tk/ .

and / or send e-mail ... IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE : , and
send a copy of the email to :

MINERAL HYDROTHERAPY in GREECE, MEDICAL GUIDES and TRAVEL SERVICES
and
PRODUCTS,

MEDICAL BOOK, VOLUME 1.

TITLE : "the HEALING - CURATIVE MINERAL HOT SPRINGS of YPATI
( IPATI ) ,
THERMOPILES ( THERMOPYLES ) (THERMOPYLAE ) ( HOT GATES ), KONIAVITI,
KAMENA VOURLA, IN the FTHIOTIS ( FTHIOTIDA ) PREFECTURE, and in
EDIPSOS (
AEDIPSOS ) in the EVOIA ( EVIA ) PREFECTURE," in GREECE".

illustrated, 150 pages, in ENGLISH / GREEK languages.

DESCRIPTION :

The natural medicinal hot thermal springs have therapeutic and
rejuvenating qualities. Their water we see today is rain that fail
20,000
years ago, that seeped down through the earth surface to a depth of
deeper than 3000 metres. Natural heat raised the temperature to
between
64-96 degrees centigrade. The water rises up to the surface through
fissures pumping thousands of gallons a day into the wellhead and
contains many different minerals.

Mind Body and Soul. All the SECRETS for Medicinal bathing.

1. the Therapeutic properties for well-being, cleanness, vivification,
relaxation, detoxication, prevention, good health, and for life
extension.

2. the COSMETIC properties for Smoothing the Skin.

IF YOU SUFFER OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :

Arthritis and Sexuality, Arthritis and Hydrotherapy,

1. chronic diseases, posttraumatic deformities and ankylosis,
paralysis
and muscle atrophy, neurological, gynaecological and vascular
disorders,
respiratory conditions, lungs cancer, pulmonary emphysema, hormonal
complaints, coronary insufficiency, heart ailments, fast pulsation,
eczema, dermatological conditions, and metastatic CANCER ( we
re-discovered the LOST KNOWLEDGE),

1 Cervical Syndrome

2 Lumbar Spine (lumbago-sciatica-disc lesions-arthritis of spine)

3 Arthritis of Shoulder

4 Osteoarthritis (knee-hip-angle)

5 Osteoporosis

6 Overuse Syndromes (Athletic Injuries)

The existence of small quantities of estrogen compounds in the
curative
springs ... has a positive effect on complaints which are due to
hormonal
disorders like: a) infertility, and b) osteoporosis.

It has an anti-inflammatory effect on complaints like salpingitis,
trachilitis, and fallopian infertility, which is a result of the
forgoing
inflammation.

Moreover, the action ... on the ovaries as glands results in
assistance
to their even functioning and the regulation of periodic disorders.

HERE ARE a few chapters:

3. CATEGORIES OF CURATIVE SPRINGS,
4. CHARACTERISTICS AND PROPERTIES OF THE CURATIVE SPRINGS,
5. THE INFLUENCE OF THE THERMAL AND SUBCONSCIOUS FACTOR IN SPRINGS,

7. THERAPEUTIC INDICATIONS OF SPA THERAPY IN COMPLAINTS WHICH BENEFIT
FROM THE HOT MINERAL SPRINGS,
8. HOW CURATIVE BATHS SHOULD BE PRACTICED,
9. SPA REACTION,
10. CONTRA-INDICATIONS OF SPA THERAPY.

Therapeutic properties
well-being
cleanness
vivification
relaxation
detoxication
prevention
good health
life extension.

Cosmetic properties
Smoothing the Skin.

healing
curative
mineral
hot springs
YPATI
IPATI
THERMOPILES
THERMOPYLES
THERMOPYLAE
HOT GATES
KONIAVITI
KAMENA VOURLA
EDIPSOS
AEDIPSOS
GREECE.
chronic diseases
posttraumatic deformities
ankylosis
paralysis
muscle atrophy
neurological disorders
gynaecological disorders
hormonal complaints
estrogen compounds
infertility
osteoporosis
respiratory conditions
lungs cancer
pulmonary emphysema
coronary insufficiency
heart ailments
fast pulsation
vascular disorders
eczema
dermatological conditions
metastatic cancer
arthritis and sexuality and hydrotherapy
cosmetic properties
smoothing the skin

TRAVEL SERVICES and PRODUCTS - HEALING - CURATIVE MINERAL
HYDROTHERAPY,
the MINERAL HOT SPRINGS in GREECE.

DOING IS WHAT WE BEST ... We can provide up-to date information and
wide range of travel services and products.

Our experience in tourism has been developed through years of work in
this area. This experience distinguishes us in this field and ensures
that we can satisfy all your requirement.

Our travel assistant can give you to information to make reservations
and
request quotations, in a few hours.

Our network includes many selected hotels and resorts, apartments and
villas, transfers, excursions, special packages and more. We will
ensure
that our guest's needs are met whilst offering typical Greek
hospitality and modern conveniences.

Our goal is your complete satisfaction.

Since 1997...

We have been giving the warmest welcome in the Greek Bathing Towns, to
travelers from around the globe.

We are well known in the traveling business as one of the most
innovative
and successful travel companies.

We specialize in Incoming Tourism, in the Bathing Cities in the
Fthiotis
( Fthiotida ) and Evia ( Evoia ) Prefectures, with a network of branch
offices.

The People

We are a skilful team of dedicated multilingual employees who are
committed to making your stay in Greece enjoy-able and your traveling
easier. Our experience in hosting incoming tourism is unmatched by any
other agency, having served and assisted in recent years, tens of
thousands travellers annually.

The Services

We provide traveling representation, assistance, accommodation of all
types and classifications, car rentals.

We make it our business to provide the best personalized services,
taking
care of even the smallest details in a wide range of traveling
arrangements. Whether traveling as a group or individually, our
facilities and services guarantee your utmost satisfaction.

Range of Services

- Assistance and contracting for Tour Operators
- Hotel, Villa and apartment reservations
- Transfer Services
- Excursions
- Groups & Incentives
- Car Hire
- Hotel contracting and Hotel property management
- Tour operation handling (group and individual bookings)
- Ground handling agents for charter airlines
- Market Information Services for Tour Operators
- Airport assistance
- Rep/Hostess service

PLEASE CONTACT OUR TRAVEL ASSISTANT. email :
,
and send a copy of the email to :

OR, IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH OUR INTERNET SERVER ... PLEASE
CONTACT
OUR TRAVEL ASSISTANT. email :
, and
send a
copy of the email to :

IN LATIN ... Carpe Diem ... IN ENGLISH ... seize the moment ... BUY IT
ON
TIME ! ... BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR YEARLY MINERAL HYDROTHERAPY
SESSIONS !

OUR SITE IS YOUR PLACE FOR ADS, CLASSIFIEDS, ADVERTISING, CLASSIFIED

MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPOSURE BY USING THE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE SERVICES BELOW !

ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT LOCATION FOR INTERNET ADVERTISING
AND
PROMOTION ?

Advertise your product or service using our WEB PAGE and the MINERAL
SPRINGS IN GREECE FORUMS !

* All Traffic in our site consists of totally unique visitors for FULL
CAMPAIGN PERIOD !

* You can DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS

* We offer wide selection of categories to select from ... including
Business, Marketing, Shopping, Health, and much more !

* YOU CAN USE OUR SITE TO MARKET ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES !

* OUR SITE IS THE MOST COST-EFFICIENT WAY TO REACH THE MASSES THAT HAS
EVER EXISTED !

* TARGETED TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE GUARANTEED !

PLEASE CONTACT OUR ADS ASSISTANT. email :
,
and send a copy of the email to :

OR, IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH OUR INTERNET SERVER ... PLEASE
CONTACT
OUR ADS ASSISTANT. email :
, and send a
copy of the email to :