Food Made and Sold by Large Publicly Traded Companies is the Enemy

Old August 4th 07, 03:34 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Tim Campbell

Default Food Made and Sold by Large Publicly Traded Companies is the Enemy

"Do not eat food produced by publicly traded corporations. Remember,
large publicly traded companies are the enemy. They are producing
food
that is genetically modified, loaded with chemicals, growth hormones,
drugs, trans fats, and other ingredients specifically and purposely
created to increase your appetite, get you chemically addicted to the
food and make you fat.

You cannot trust any of the mass produced food they sell. They are
using deceptive advertising techniques in their ads intended to
trigger compulsive urges for their food.
Staying away from any brand name heavily advertised food is the best
course of action.

Knowing that every publicly traded company large food company will
use
deceitful and misleading tectniques and fancy food labels to get us
buy their products that damage our health and make us fat is reason
enough to avoid supporting them and to avoid buying their products."

From:
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About
by
Kevin Trudeau

Old August 4th 07, 03:36 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Julie Bove

"Tim Campbell" wrote in message
oups.com...
buncha crap snipped

I used to know someone with your name. I just hope you aren't him because
you're a bad icky spammer!

Old August 4th 07, 03:41 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
[email protected]

From:
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About
by
Kevin Trudeau

It seems I have heard this name before? Is the one on the " after
midnight" info commericials?

Old August 4th 07, 03:43 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Julie Bove

wrote in message

It seems I have heard this name before? Is the one on the " after
midnight" info commericials?

That's him.

Old August 4th 07, 03:50 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
[email protected]

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 02:36:18 GMT, "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"Tim Campbell" wrote in message
roups.com...
buncha crap snipped

I used to know someone with your name. I just hope you aren't him because
you're a bad icky spammer!

Thank god, I could make a living without becoming a scam artist. They
are at alevel below a garbage can dog. But suckers make them rich.
Select who you would blame.

Old August 4th 07, 05:59 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Mark Thorson

Tim Campbell wrote:

From:
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About
by
Kevin Trudeau

You respect him as an authority, do you?

Read about this charlatan he

http://www.infomercialwatch.org/tran/trudeau.shtml
Old August 4th 07, 06:19 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Tim Campbell

On Aug 3, 11:59 pm, Mark Thorson wrote:

You respect him as an authority, do you?

Don't know to what degree I regard him as an authority but he sure
accurately nails today's industrialized food processors in that
paragraph...whew...

Old August 4th 07, 06:20 AM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Tim Campbell

On Aug 3, 11:59 pm, Mark Thorson wrote:

You respect him as an authority, do you?

What in the paragraph quoted do you dispute?

Old August 4th 07, 02:58 PM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
Eddie Van Huffel

wrote:

"Tim Campbell" wrote in message
groups.com...
buncha crap snipped

I used to know someone with your name. I just hope you aren't him because
you're a bad icky spammer!

Thank god, I could make a living without becoming a scam artist. They
are at alevel below a garbage can dog. But suckers make them rich.
Select who you would blame.

That's the same guy I saw with Tammy Faye Baker pandering his cancer cure. If
he were asked today, he would probably say "Tammy Faye Who?"

Grateful to be back.

Eddie MD OTF
Old August 5th 07, 03:50 PM posted to misc.health.diabetes,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.breastfeeding,sci.life-extension,alt.health
dorsy1943

From:
The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About
by
Kevin Trudeau

Maybe "they" don't want you to know about natural cures but I
guarantee you that if Blue Cross or any other insurer thought there
was a proven natural cure that you could get in your super market or
health food store, they would be writing their subscribers letters and
calling them on the phone to let them know. What insurance company
doesn't want to save money and have well clients paying those premiums
every month?
Dolores
Bye the way--I do not consider pills from a health food store as
natural cures. They are neither regulated nor standardized and the
amounts of active ingredients in them (if you can believe the labels)
are so large that they are beyond those same substances occuring
naturally in plants so that they would have to be considered
(unregulated and non standardized) drugs.