breast pump

Old November 26th 03, 12:24 PM
Betty

Default breast pump

I have your recommendations for the Advent breast pump and
Medella auto pump.

Do you all recommend breastfeeding? If so, for how long???

Is it painful? I heard it was. Any advice

@

thanks
Old November 26th 03, 12:57 PM
Sue

There is a thread going on right now called Who's breastfeeding. That post
alone should give you all the information you need. And yes, breastfeeding
is recommended. It is best for the baby and mom. Unless you absolutely have
to, pumping is not recommended until supply is well established so baby
doesn't get nipple confused and lower your supply. Good luck!!
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

om...

Old November 26th 03, 02:04 PM
Linz

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 07:57:15 -0500, "Sue"
wrote:

There is a thread going on right now called Who's breastfeeding. That post
alone should give you all the information you need. And yes, breastfeeding
is recommended. It is best for the baby and mom. Unless you absolutely have
to, pumping is not recommended until supply is well established so baby
doesn't get nipple confused and lower your supply. Good luck!!

I have a feeling this is another of those posts that's an exact
replica of a post that's already under discussion. I think it's Carol
Ann who originally asked the same question but I can't find it to
compare.
Old November 26th 03, 04:33 PM
Carol Ann

If you do a google search of Breastfeeding, you will see a looooooong
thread. I asked the same questions.

Very good answers!

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge!
om...
:
: Do you all recommend breastfeeding? If so, for how long???
:
: Is it painful? I heard it was. Any advice
:
: @
:
: thanks

Old November 26th 03, 05:08 PM
Em

"Linz" wrote in message
"Sue"
wrote:

There is a thread going on right now called Who's breastfeeding. That

post
alone should give you all the information you need. And yes,

breastfeeding
is recommended. It is best for the baby and mom. Unless you absolutely

have
to, pumping is not recommended until supply is well established so baby
doesn't get nipple confused and lower your supply. Good luck!!

I have a feeling this is another of those posts that's an exact
replica of a post that's already under discussion. I think it's Carol
Ann who originally asked the same question but I can't find it to
compare.

Looks like an exact replica to me as well, only with a different email
address. I really don't understand why someone would bother? (maybe that's
why--to make us wonder?).

--
Em
mama to Lann, nine weeks

Old November 29th 03, 12:10 AM
C&J

"Betty" wrote in message
om...
I have your recommendations for the Advent breast pump and
Medella auto pump.

Too answer your simple question which seems to bother others just because it
was in another thread; I love the Advent breast pump. It worked great for
me.

Do you all recommend breastfeeding? If so, for how long???

Yes I do recommend breastfeeding. As far as for how long, I say whatever
you feel is best for YOUR baby and YOU. My kids never had the problem with
going from breast to bottle at all, whether it was breast milk or formula.
But not all babies will be that easy to feed. I know my friend quit pumping
because her daughter wouldn't bother with a bottle no matter what type of
nipple she used.

Is it painful? I heard it was. Any advice

I don't remember it being painful for me at all, but I guess that's why
they say everyone is different. I have heard a couple of friends say it was
painful.

Crystal

@

thanks

Old December 2nd 03, 11:28 PM
Em

"C&J" wrote in message
"Betty" wrote in message
I have your recommendations for the Advent breast pump and
Medella auto pump.

Too answer your simple question which seems to bother others just because

it
was in another thread; I love the Advent breast pump. It worked great

for
me.

snip

It doesn't bother others because the question was in another thread, it
bothers others because it is the *exact same* verbatim post as a legitimate
post that Carol Ann made a few weeks ago. The only difference is that the
posting name was changed. I have no idea why someone wants to troll in that
way, but that is what they are doing. Google Carol Ann's post and you'll see
what I mean. The post you're replying to is not a real post (notice that
"Betty" never responded to any of the posts in this thread--again pointing
to the fact that these redux posts aren't legit. There have been several of
these floating around lately--exact duplicates of some regulars posts, but
with the name changed).

--
Em

Anjelina Belakovskaia forced to drop out of US Woman's Chess Championship because of problems with her breast milk Sam Sloan General 1 June 24th 04 11:10 PM
Baby won't accept breast milk bottle after attempting formula - help! dejablues General 9 December 24th 03 10:12 AM
lump in breast Kathy Pregnancy 0 November 24th 03 02:20 AM
Breast feeding letdown reflex question. na Pregnancy 11 November 18th 03 05:48 PM
Study finds flame-retardant chemical in U.S. breast milk Maxie P. Diddly Pregnancy 0 September 24th 03 12:38 AM