Arizona - CPS Case Worker Admits Credit Card Fraud

Old December 30th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default Arizona - CPS Case Worker Admits Credit Card Fraud

LK wrote:
On Dec 30, 1:07 am, Kent Wills wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:06:05 -0500, "LK" wrote:

"Kent Wills" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 03:10:44 -0800 (PST), Greegor
wrote:
Ron, Do you really think that spelling my name wrong
and in lower case enhances your credibility?
You've taken to spelling my name wrong, though you do use
upper case.
Why, exactly, is it acceptable for you, but unacceptable for
Ron? How do you rationalize this?
Ron should be setting a better example.

Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...

Why shouldn't a foster parent be held to a higher standard of behavior
then one he accuses of abuse?

gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

As a foster parent I am held to a higher standard, than the regular
parent. As an active member of this news group, I hold myself to a
higher standard, which is why I insist on supporting my belief's and
statements with verifiable facts. Few here do that, yourself included.
It IS a higher standard, maybe not the one that you would prefer, but
then again I cant please everyone now can I?

Ron

--
Kenneth Pangborn (AKA KRP) is a lying sack of ****!

Proof at:

www.aboutkenpangborn.com
Old December 31st 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

Ron, Do you really think that spelling my name wrong
and in lower case enhances your credibility?
You've taken to spelling my name wrong, though you do use
upper case.
Why, exactly, is it acceptable for you, but unacceptable for
Ron? How do you rationalize this?
Ron should be setting a better example.
Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Why shouldn't a foster parent be held to a higher standard of behavior
then one he accuses of abuse?

gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

That is NOT what I read in Gregg's statements. He admits putting the kid
in the shower, NOT that it was abuse. In a world where social workers offer
testimony in courts that; "The ONLY reason a father has his child sit on his
lap is for the proximity of his penis to her vagina" and where someone
accused such as Gregg is NOT allowed to defend the accusation or be
represented because he was not a biological parent we see a stacked deck.
Same with allegations of domestic violence where you have laws that presume
the male guilty and you have somebody who cannot afford a defense, so they
fall victim to the standard advice of a public defender to accept a plea
because "it really doesn't matter anyway." Hell even 90% of the guys who
can afford lawyers are misled into accepting a plea by lawyers who advise
them it is "meaningless." That's standard legal advice. So it is easy to
judge Gregg. Ron considers himself perfect so he judges everyone, and
forgets that a guy a long time ago said. "Let he among you who is without
sin cast the first stone."

Old December 31st 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

LK wrote:
wrote:
Ron, Do you really think that spelling my name wrong
and in lower case enhances your credibility?
You've taken to spelling my name wrong, though you do use
upper case.
Why, exactly, is it acceptable for you, but unacceptable for
Ron? How do you rationalize this?
Ron should be setting a better example.
Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?
--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Why shouldn't a foster parent be held to a higher standard of behavior
then one he accuses of abuse?

gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

As a foster parent I am held to a higher standard, than the regular
parent.

But there are ways around that, right?

Not that I have found. Nor have I looked, I have no need to look for a
way around it, I don't abuse or neglect kids.

Old December 31st 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Greegor wrote:
KW Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

LK Why shouldn't a foster parent be held
LK to a higher standard of behavior
LK then one he accuses of abuse?

RVD gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

I admit to doing things that YOU exaggerate to call abuse.
No sex, no blood, no broken bones.
Don't smoke, drink liquor or do drugs.

RVD As a foster parent I am held to a higher
RVD standard, than the regular parent.

LK But there are ways around that, right?

The foster agency itself investigates accusations
of abuse in foster care, not CPS.

I am not an agency based foster parent gregg, we call it a "Traditional
Foster Parent".

BOTH agencies have a vested interest in
minimizing or playing down such abuse
as much as they can get away with.

So you keep saying. But it sure seems to me that the state takes a
great deal of time and effort in exposing bad foster parents and
removing them from the rolls. So, either your agenda is getting in the
way or you are intentionally trying to ignore the facts, again.

The validity of the screening process and the
pretense that fosters are superior are proven
wrong quite regularly by foster abuse incidents.

As few as there are. The facts show that when dealing with kids at risk
that foster parents are significantly safer than the average parent of a
child at risk.

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

To bad that most parental abuse and neglect of children never makes it
into the news, right gregg? After all, it has become so "old hat" that
the news agencies tend to ignore it, unless there is something
spectacular to report. Gotta sell them papers after all. And of course
their ignoring it plays right into your theories.

Ron

Old December 31st 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

LK wrote:
On Dec 30, 11:51 pm, Greegor wrote:
KW Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

LK Why shouldn't a foster parent be held
LK to a higher standard of behavior
LK then one he accuses of abuse?

RVD gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

I admit to doing things that YOU exaggerate to call abuse.
No sex, no blood, no broken bones.
Don't smoke, drink liquor or do drugs.

RVD As a foster parent I am held to a higher
RVD standard, than the regular parent.

LK But there are ways around that, right?

The foster agency itself investigates accusations
of abuse in foster care, not CPS.

They're all the same to me. A babystealer is a babystealer.

BOTH agencies have a vested interest in
minimizing or playing down such abuse
as much as they can get away with.

The validity of the screening process and the
pretense that fosters are superior are proven
wrong quite regularly by foster abuse incidents.

You don't think Ron is superior? I mean even as far as foster
parents go?

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

Did all your foster kids have a happy Christmas Ron? Do they give you
any extra to buy them christmas presents?

We had a great Christmas, and no they give me nothing additional for the
holiday.

Ron

Old December 31st 07, 06:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

krp wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

Ron, Do you really think that spelling my name wrong
and in lower case enhances your credibility?
You've taken to spelling my name wrong, though you do use
upper case.
Why, exactly, is it acceptable for you, but unacceptable for
Ron? How do you rationalize this?
Ron should be setting a better example.
Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Why shouldn't a foster parent be held to a higher standard of behavior
then one he accuses of abuse?

gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

That is NOT what I read in Gregg's statements.

I cant help it kenny is you chose to intentionally ignore things. After
all, given your history I'd not be surprised to find your name in a CPS
file somewhere.

Old December 31st 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Dec 30, 11:51 pm, Greegor wrote:
KW Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

LK Why shouldn't a foster parent be held
LK to a higher standard of behavior
LK then one he accuses of abuse?

RVD gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

I admit to doing things that YOU exaggerate to call abuse.

The State of Iowa determined that what you did was abuse, greg.

No exaggeration.

No sex, no blood, no broken bones.

You mean no penetration, no blood , no broken bones.

Don't smoke, drink liquor or do drugs.

You're a clean cut child abusing, wife abusing, twice convicted pervert?

RVD As a foster parent I am held to a higher
RVD standard, than the regular parent.

LK But there are ways around that, right?

The foster agency itself investigates accusations
of abuse in foster care, not CPS.

In which states are you referring to, greg?

Not NY.

BOTH agencies have a vested interest in
minimizing or playing down such abuse
as much as they can get away with.

True.

The validity of the screening process and the
pretense that fosters are superior are proven
wrong quite regularly by foster abuse incidents.

FPs screw up, too.

And there are lunatics everywhere.

In every facet of life.

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

Is that supposed to be a revelation?

Old December 31st 07, 07:12 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Dec 31, 12:58 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Dec 31, 8:52 am, LK wrote:

[...]

Look up in this newsgroup where we had fun with
him declaring himself a "training Nazi".

"Training nazi" was Ron way of making fun of himself.

You weren't bright enough to get it.

It was part of his on-line Role Playing Game stuff.

Ron seems egotistical.
If he goes to church and they talk about
how we are all imperfect, you can bet that
Ron tells him self that doesn't apply to him.

How do you know what they talk about in Ron's church?

Remember that some people are compelled
to go into law enforcement because they
get a big kick out of lording over other people.

Some people?

What percentage?

Did you see how Cops have this huge rate
of Domestic Violence and how the police
force does everything they can to make any
accusation go away?

See?

Where?

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

Did all your foster kids have a happy Christmas Ron?
Do they give you any extra to buy them christmas presents?

LK, Parents with kids in the system actually
get a bit annoyed when the system people
PRESUME that the parents can't even buy
their kid/s Christmas presents.

How do you know that?

Sometimes they seem to view it as a competition.

A non-custodial parent or competitive caretaker
might for example come up with very nice
Christmas presents. Sometimes they make an
effort to buy their way into standing with the child.

greg claimed he was a nice guy to Lisa's daughter because he bought her a
pair of sneakers!!!

BFD the only gift in two years.

If the agency comes up with presents for kids who
would not have any it's a good idea, but doing
this when parents are ABLE and do provide presents
can become a bit of an insult to the parent.

You don't want the kids to get too many presents, greg?

Old January 1st 08, 01:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Greegor wrote:
On Dec 31, 8:52 am, LK wrote:
[...]

(As opposed to a teacher)

Gee gregg, could you be more ignorant? That was kneals claim, not mine.
Try and get the players right, will ya?

It was part of his on-line Role Playing Game stuff.

Ron seems egotistical.
If he goes to church and they talk about
how we are all imperfect, you can bet that
Ron tells him self that doesn't apply to him.

Remember that some people are compelled
to go into law enforcement because they
get a big kick out of lording over other people.

Did you see how Cops have this huge rate
of Domestic Violence and how the police
force does everything they can to make any
accusation go away?

Domestic violence 'eh? Well, you would be the news group expert in that
area now wouldnt you gregg.

Cops also have a high divorce rate, a high cardio vascular issue rate,
and a higher insurance rate gregg. All of that adds up to absolutely
nothing gregg, since I dont have cardio vascular issue's, have never
been divorced, have never been even accused of domestic violence, and I
have a group insurnace plan and therefore dont pay a great deal for it.

Then again, I have a job.

The interest of the agencies in minimizing
foster abuse is played out in some news stories
as well.

Did all your foster kids have a happy Christmas Ron?
Do they give you any extra to buy them christmas presents?

LK, Parents with kids in the system actually
get a bit annoyed when the system people
PRESUME that the parents can't even buy
their kid/s Christmas presents.

I'm sure that they do gregg, but then again some can and some cant.
Some would rather spend that money on booze or drugs, or on cigarretts
and porn.

Sometimes they seem to view it as a competition.

I can think of only one person that would do that gregg, and since you
are unemployed I assume that your dont win that one real often.

A non-custodial parent or competitive caretaker
might for example come up with very nice
Christmas presents. Sometimes they make an
effort to buy their way into standing with the child.

Parents do that all the time gregg.

If the agency comes up with presents for kids who
would not have any it's a good idea, but doing
this when parents are ABLE and do provide presents
can become a bit of an insult to the parent.

Is it also an insult to parents who cannot gregg? After all, they are
unable to provide for them, I could see someone like yourself whining
about that aspect as well.

Ron

Old January 1st 08, 02:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

On Dec 30, 11:51 pm, Greegor wrote:
KW Why is Ron held to a higher standard of behavior than Greg?

LK Why shouldn't a foster parent be held
LK to a higher standard of behavior
LK then one he accuses of abuse?

RVD gregg admits to abusing, but that is beside the point.

I admit to doing things that YOU exaggerate to call abuse.

The State of Iowa determined that what you did was abuse, greg.

No exaggeration.

Right just not the WHOLE story as usual Danny boy. Was Gregg allowed to
appear? Was Gregg allowed an attorney to represent him? Was Gregg's side
ever heard? No no and no.