Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION

Old May 3rd 05, 04:29 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION

BIRTH DANGER: CAL CHIRO BOARD:

SIMPLE QUESTION: Does Rule 302 (or any other rule) prohibit California
licensed DCs from informing pregnant women that OBs are closing birth canals
up to 30% and gruesomely manipulating most babies' spines?

See Rule 302 discussion below.

PREGNANT WOMEN: OBs are closing birth canals up to 30%.

It is easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See THE SOLUTION below.

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

CALIFORNIA BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS:

See the Rule 302 discussion below.

If there is no rule prohibiting California licensed DCs from informing
pregnant women that MDs are closing birth canals up to 30%, etc. - then
California licensed DCs - including and especially licensed DC members of
the California Board of Chiro Examiners should do everything possible to
inform California women that California MDs are closing birth canals up to
30% and keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck - and lying to
cover-up.

It is obviously WRONG (criminal) for the California Medical Board to let
California MDs close birth canals the "extra" up to 30% because 1)
California MDs are not obtaining informed consent before closing birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%; and 2) California MDs are not obtaining
informed consent before KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%
when babies get stuck. Indeed, OB experts are LYING to cover-up. See the
Four OB Lies below.

California MDs are committing a massive (sometimes fatal) spinal
manipulation crime.

In addition, California MDs are slicing vaginas and abdomens en masse
(episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring that everything
possible is being/has been done to open birth canals - even as MDs CLOSE
birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

THEREFORE, in addition to immediately seeking to inform California pregnant
women of the danger, the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners should
also immediately seek a Writ of Mandamus compelling both the California
Attorney General and the California Medical Board to simply DO THEIR JOBS
and stop California MDs from closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

RULE 302 DISCUSSION

If there *is* a rule (Rule 302?) prohibiting California licensed DCs from
informing pregnant women that MDs are closing birth canals the "extra" up to
30% etc. - then that rule is obviously wrong and the Board should
immediately challenge it via the Office of Administrative Law.

Interesting factoid: Rule 302 explicitly placed severing the umbilical cord
outside the scope of chiropractic immediately after which it was (in effect)
JUDICIALLY RUBBERSTAMPED by 10 MD-obstetricians suing the California Board
of Chiropractic Examiners (as Attorney Mike Schroeder was reportedly paid
hundreds of thousands of dollars in California DC licensing fees).

It is not beyond the pale to suggest that California MD-obstetricians sued
the Board to judicially rubberstamp Rule 302 (written by Schroeder) to
cover-up the fact that California MD-obstetricians are routinely robbing
babies of massive amounts of blood by stupidly/IMMEDIATELY clamping
umbilical cords. More on this obvious MD crime below.

Immediate action please - finally.

I'll cc various Oregon and California law enforcement personnel - but I
suspect that we are operating in a medico-"legal" "just us" system run by
attorneys and police willing to ignore obvious MD lies babies be damned.

If the California Chiro Bd is just one more part of the medico-"legal" "just
us" system - well at least I've made a record of my plea for protection of
the tiniest chiropractic patients.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

PS1 I recently wrote to PT and CHIRO BOARDS nationwide***

See Birth Danger (also: PT loses to Chiro Board (Arkansas Supreme Court
decision)

***I did not cc the California chiro board because the California chiro
board's email address was not listed on the FCLB web site. (All I saw was
"n/a" - there was no email address.)
http://www.fclb.org/boards.htm

I wrote to the PT and CHIRO BOARDS: Women shouldn't have to ASK for the
"extra" up to 30%. Most women don't KNOW to ask. Please at least ask
medical boards why they are allowing this massive obstetric crime.

See the Four OB Lies below - and see also the massive baby blood robbery
discussed below. Truly bizarre.

I'll copy this email to PT and CHIRO BOARDS nationwide...

Copied to the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners...

BARBARA A. STANFIELD, D.C. - Chair
Term Expires: February 10, 2007

R. MICHAEL HAMBY, D.C. - Vice Chair
Term Expires: February 10, 2008

RICHARD H. TYLER, D.C. - Secretary
Term Expires: February 10, 2008

DAVID F. YOSHIDA, D.C.
Term Expires: February 10, 2006

RONALD G. HAYES, D.C.
Term Expires: February 10, 2006

STAN R. LEWIS, Public Member
Term Expires: November 3, 2004
(Serving grace period)

JOHN A. MARDER, Public Member
Term Expires: November 3, 2004
(Serving grace period)

via Catherine A. Hayes
Executive Director
California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Phone: 916-263-5355
Fax: 916-263-5369
via

The most prolific spinal manipulators -
MD-OBSTETRICIANS - are gruesome spinal manipulators.

MD-obstetricians routinely use semisitting and dorsal delivery which close
the birth canal up to 30%.

MD-obsetricians are lying to cover-up an obvious spinal manipulation crime.

Oddly, both PTs and DCs are remaining silent - I have written to
organizations of both professional stripes.

Here are some recent emails to chiro organizations - including one to
Dynamic Chiropractic...

Birth and German 'lay manipulators' (heilpraktikers)

Chiropractic, Pediatrics and Pregnancy
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3471

Chiro exams *at* birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3491

Birth and the International Chiropractors Association
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3498

For chiros only: Speaking of strictly speaking (why is Dynamic Chiropractic
silent?)

MDs can legally manipulate the spine but obviously it
is not legal for them to fail to obtain informed consent to close birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Of course, it is also illegal for MDs to KEEP birth canals closed
the "extra" up to 30% as they pull on tiny spines. (See OB Lie #4 below.)

Sometimes MD-obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most "only" suffer gruesome
spinal manipulation.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed the "extra"
up to 30%.

As an aside, MD-obstetricians are also slicing vaginas and abdomens
en masse (episiotomy/c-section) - surgically/fraudulently inferring that
everything possible is being done/has been done to open birth canals - even
as they close birth canals up to 30%.

THE FOUR OB LIES

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/ -part2ftc.html

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pra -ct/ethics/ethics_opinions53101 -.cfm

Relevant quote from the AMA website:

"[P]hysicians must strive to ensure patient safety and should play a central
role in identifying, reducing, and preventing health care errors. Ã, This
responsibility exists even in the absence of a patient-physician
relationship."
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pu b/category/11968.html

AMA physicians are ignoring their own stated ethics - babies be damned.

MASSIVE BABY BLOOD ROBBERY

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG
indicates that OBs are robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

This is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY, according to Dr. Morley:

"ACOG's routine treatment (B138) of these depressed neonates is immediate
cord clamping to obtain cord blood pH studies. The child's only
functioning
source of oxygen - the placenta - is amputated together with 30% to 50+% of
its natural blood volume. Total asphyxia is imposed until the lungs
function, and the depressed (asphyxiated, hypovolemic) child starts its
extra-uterine life in hypovolemic shock... B138 was first published in 1993.
Every cesarean section baby, every depressed child, every premie, and every
child born with a neonatal team in
the delivery room has its cord clamped immediately to facilitate the
panicked rush to the resuscitation table. The current epidemic of
immediate
cord clamping coincides with an epidemic of autism...For the trial lawyers,
it is essential that the 'true genesis' of cerebral
palsy remains unknown, because that 'true genesis' (B.138) is a standard of
medico-legal care..."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac ---og-cp.htm

In cases where the baby MUST be
resuscitated after birth - I am still wondering why pediatricians have to
sever the baby's access to blood and oxygen and rush baby across the room to
resuscitate. Why can't neonatal resuscitation stations be designed so
that
mother and baby can be wheeled underneath (or between) with baby's natural
oxygenation/transfusion device still intact? No one has answered this
question.

My thanks to Canadian Grandmother Donna Young for calling my attention to
the immediate cord clamping mass child abuse.

A GOOD SIGN: Oregon Health & Science University/OHSU - Oregon's only
medical school - stopped promoting immediate cord clamping and
birth-canal-closing/semisittin g delivery online
after I complained.

OHSU's link to the misinformation is now dead - or rather - one is re-routed
www.ohsuwomenshealth.com...

See Birth child abuse: Oregon's only medical school (OHSU)

(If anyone can find a page where OHSU is still promoting immediate cord
clamping and birth-canal-closing/semisittin g delivery, I would like to know
about it.)

PREGNANT WOMEN: By using semisitting and dorsal delivery, OBs are closing
birth canals up to 30%. Also, when babies get stuck, OBs KEEP women
semisitting and dorsal - they KEEP the birth canal closed the "extra" up to
30% as they pull with hands, forceps and vacuums. ANOTHER PROBLEM: By
immediately clamping cords, OBs are temporarily asphyxiating babies and
robbing them of up to 50%
of their blood volume - see the astonishing quote from Dr. Morley above.

THE SOLUTION:

1. To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%,
simply roll onto your side as you push your baby out - BUT BEWARE - some OBs
will let pregnant women "try" alternative delivery positions - but will roll
them back to semisitting/dorsal - close their birth canals the "extra" up to
30% for the actual delivery. Talk to your OB.

2. To allow your baby to have the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume, do
not
let the OB or midwife clamp the umbilical cord until it has stopped
pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of
resuscitation.

NOTE #1: Allowing the birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30% will not
prevent all episiotomies or c-sections or forceps/vacuum use - but OBs have
no business closing
birth canals the "extra" up to 30% in the first place.

NOTE #2: There are rare cases where the OB must clamp immediately - but they
are indeed rare. OBs are routinely clamping cords immediately -
routinely
robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume. Talk to your OB
today.

I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical
students MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious child abuse which sometimes
kills.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

One last note for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners...

I originally emailed the Board my SIMPLE QUESTION on June 14, 2004.

See A simple question for the Calif. Chiro Board...

I received no response.

It's a chiropractic (spinal manipulation) emergency.

Please take action immediately - finally.

PREGNANT WOMEN: Scroll up a little for THE SOLUTION

This Open Letter will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Cal Chiro Bd: SIMPLE
QUESTION"

Old May 3rd 05, 06:21 PM
Todd Gastaldo

UCLA Professor Kim Lipscomb, MD, you are off my list.

Thank you for acknowledging receipt of my post.

I will make a record of your acknowledgment (and my remarks; see below) by
posting this reply to the usenet.

You might be interested in my remarks; they might help improve the next
edition of your chapter on "The Normal Puerperium"...