Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy

Old August 18th 07, 04:50 AM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Blow-by-blow account of Brothers to the Rescue tragedy

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Aug 16, 4:32 pm, " krp" wrote:
"PL" wrote in message

"tony fernandez" wrote in message
The facts remain that the BTTR shoot down happened because they
continued to Violate Cuban airspace

No proof that any of the two planes that were shot down entered Cuban
airspace.
If you have any post it.
If not, well you expose yourself as what you are.

Oh Tony doesn't have it - he's just a knuckle dragging cretin!

So sorry to intrude.

FYI learn about this poster krp at www.aboutken he's
a serious troublemaker, careful.
Check his posts at ascps.

Won't work in SCC Buttmonkey! Nice to see you are turning to stalking!!!

Old August 18th 07, 01:43 PM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 16, 4:32 pm, " krp" wrote:
"PL" wrote in message

"tony fernandez" wrote in message
The facts remain that the BTTR shoot down happened because they
continued to Violate Cuban airspace

No proof that any of the two planes that were shot down entered Cuban
airspace.
If you have any post it.
If not, well you expose yourself as what you are.

Oh Tony doesn't have it - he's just a knuckle dragging cretin!

So sorry to intrude.

FYI learn about this poster krp atwww.aboutken he's
a serious troublemaker, careful.
Check his posts at ascps.

Won't work in SCC Buttmonkey! Nice to see you are turning to stalking!!!

oooohhhhhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!! LOL

Old August 18th 07, 05:14 PM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

The facts remain that the BTTR shoot down happened because they
continued to Violate Cuban airspace

No proof that any of the two planes that were shot down entered
Cuban
airspace.
If you have any post it.
If not, well you expose yourself as what you are.

Oh Tony doesn't have it - he's just a knuckle dragging cretin!

So sorry to intrude.

FYI learn about this poster krp atwww.aboutken he's
a serious troublemaker, careful.
Check his posts at ascps.

Won't work in SCC Buttmonkey! Nice to see you are turning to
stalking!!!

oooohhhhhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!

Somebody shove an icecube up your ass stalker?

Old August 19th 07, 12:53 AM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

On Aug 18, 9:14 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

The facts remain that the BTTR shoot down happened because they
continued to Violate Cuban airspace

No proof that any of the two planes that were shot down entered
Cuban
airspace.
If you have any post it.
If not, well you expose yourself as what you are.

Oh Tony doesn't have it - he's just a knuckle dragging cretin!

So sorry to intrude.

FYI learn about this poster krp atwww.aboutkenhe's
a serious troublemaker, careful.
Check his posts at ascps.

Won't work in SCC Buttmonkey! Nice to see you are turning to
stalking!!!

oooohhhhhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!

Somebody shove an icecube up your ass stalker?

Somebody prove Shaftesbury University is FAKE keenie?
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dail.../s_351943.html

Old August 19th 07, 01:15 AM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID MOORE MR. GENERAL MISFIT
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

The facts remain that the BTTR shoot down happened because they
continued to Violate Cuban airspace

No proof that any of the two planes that were shot down entered
Cuban
airspace.
If you have any post it.
If not, well you expose yourself as what you are.

Oh Tony doesn't have it - he's just a knuckle dragging cretin!

So sorry to intrude.

FYI learn about this poster krp atwww.aboutkenhe's
a serious troublemaker, careful.
Check his posts at ascps.

Won't work in SCC Buttmonkey! Nice to see you are turning to
stalking!!!
oooohhhhhh, I'm shaking in my boots!!!!!

Somebody shove an icecube up your ass stalker?

Somebody prove Shaftesbury University is FAKE keenie?

Yet you prove yourself to be a psycho internet stalker Moore.

Old August 19th 07, 02:11 AM posted to soc.culture.cuba,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

"Brian Aston, attorney for Shal, asked when Thompson researched
Shaftesbury University. Thompson replied he had checked the
university's status in December, at the request of the Attorney
General's Office.

Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,
testified that he contacted Shaftesbury on Thursday and said he wanted
a degree in criminology. He was told that it would cost $1,300 --
transcripts included, no class work required.

Roxanne Mongeluzzo, co-owner of Connellsville Counseling, testified
that she was involved in Shal's hiring and that prior to a state audit
in 2002, requested copies of diplomas from all the company's
employees. Mongeluzzo said that she did not call Shaftesbury
University to verify the diploma.

The diploma contains two misspellings. "

Did they fix those misspellings for you, krp?