37 year-old marries 15 year-old and is pregnant

Old December 14th 05, 02:45 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default 37 year-old marries 15 year-old and is pregnant

Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Old December 14th 05, 03:14 AM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Any day now...

Old December 14th 05, 01:08 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote:
Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Where's the info?

- Ron ^*^

Old December 14th 05, 11:57 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote:
Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Oh, now this is too precious. Check it out:

Notice remarkable similarity... Right down to the date! In fact,
almost everything is identical except for ONE little detail...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/13/ch....ap/index.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...s-groom14.html

I wonder which of these two people will be jailed and which of them will
get a lil' slap on their lil' ol' wrist? Any wagers?

- Ron ^*^

Old December 15th 05, 12:03 AM posted to alt.child-support

Werebat wrote:

wrote:

Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Oh, now this is too precious. Check it out:

Notice remarkable similarity... Right down to the date! In fact,
almost everything is identical except for ONE little detail...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/13/ch....ap/index.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...s-groom14.html

I wonder which of these two people will be jailed and which of them will
get a lil' slap on their lil' ol' wrist? Any wagers?

Just so we can keep an eye on the trials...

The female child molester is named Lisa Clark and she lives in Atlanta.
The male child molester is named Matthew Koso and lives in Nebraska.

- Ron ^*^

Old December 15th 05, 07:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

Werebat wrote:
Werebat wrote:

wrote:

Ok, so how long until this kid gets hit with child support and the
divorce?

Oh, now this is too precious. Check it out:

Notice remarkable similarity... Right down to the date! In fact,
almost everything is identical except for ONE little detail...

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/13/ch....ap/index.html

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...s-groom14.html

I wonder which of these two people will be jailed and which of them will
get a lil' slap on their lil' ol' wrist? Any wagers?

Just so we can keep an eye on the trials...

The female child molester is named Lisa Clark and she lives in Atlanta.
The male child molester is named Matthew Koso and lives in Nebraska.

- Ron ^*^

Pretty good comparision, 14 and 22. 15 and 37. Both in conservative
states (well Atlanta is not a conservative city...). Any way, I am
willing to bet she gets no jail time and 5-10 years probation? Any
other calls...

Old December 15th 05, 07:48 AM posted to alt.child-support

Oh yeah, predication for the guy, 15-25, hard time.