Are chiropractors physicians?

Old September 9th 03, 01:28 PM
David

Default Are chiropractors physicians?

Oral is worthy. Worthy of a small island with no outside communication. To
pay for what he has done to people.
"Orac" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Gymmie Bob" wrote:

We're not worthly..........We're not worthly..........We're not
worthly..........We're not worthly..........We're not worthly..........

Well, actually....no, you're not.

[Snip]

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you

Old September 9th 03, 01:28 PM
David

Um, dr andrew, Are you oracs daddy?
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
om...
"David" wrote in message

link.net...
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in

message

Orac, under his real name, was published in January, May, August and
September of 2003, for starters.

Yes, he is.

BTW, I found his pic on line.

Correct, his pic is on-line.

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Thank you, but he still is a Usenet phantom without direction to those
articles. Are they available on-line? Where, under what name?

If Orac want his name out there, he'd have posted it. I recall
reading somewhere in this thread that he is willing to reveal his
identity more discretely by email.

Old September 9th 03, 01:28 PM
David

Looks the conventionals had to import someone to stroke them, as real people
do not. Fact is that more and more folks are escaping the death grip of such
nastys, and using Alternative for more and more "serious" conditions. Even
the ones that the convs claim to be incurable.
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
om...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

.net...
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in

message

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

I just wanted to compliment you on the site and donations to Doctors

Without
Borders is always in order. A friend of mine, a replantation plastic

surgeon
specializing in hands, works with them, and did 6 weeks in Iraq helping
people.

Thanks for the compliment (bow).

Your friend should get the greater commendation, imho.

Old September 9th 03, 02:09 PM
Mark

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message ...
Well I can see you claim to be a moron so I don't think this argument needs
to proceed further..

Did you know that there is penalties subject to imprisonment for
impersonating a doctor in most countries?

Why shore 'nuff, Ah knows there's pennultees for ackin' like a docktur
when you isn't one. Forchunittly, Ah don't have to wurry, 'cuz Ah'm a
real docktur.

(I also know that you can find plenty of grammar books down at the
"liberry"...they'll even let you look at them free of charge.)

Mark, MD
Old September 9th 03, 02:21 PM
Mark Probert

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
om...
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

.net...
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in

message

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

I just wanted to compliment you on the site and donations to Doctors

Without
Borders is always in order. A friend of mine, a replantation plastic

surgeon
specializing in hands, works with them, and did 6 weeks in Iraq helping
people.

Thanks for the compliment (bow).

Your friend should get the greater commendation, imho.

He would be embarassed. That's why he is a friend.

Old September 9th 03, 09:49 PM
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

David wrote:

Um, dr andrew, Are you oracs daddy?

Nope.

Old September 11th 03, 05:30 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On 5 Sep 2003 18:04:20 -0500, "Howard McCollister"
wrote:

LOL. Your little posts are amusing too, sport.

Your lame diatribe above opposes the chiropracter, who typically has no clue
what he's doing, what the concept behind it is and whose sole purpose for
doing it is to fatten his wallet at the expense of some poor desperate
patient who knows no better. He will make up any old line of bull****,
complete with machines with blinking lights and low level electric shocks
and give the patient a sincere-sounding line about "nerve energy" and
"subluxations" and "look right here at this xray -- see the 'subluxation'?"
while showing the patient a radiograph that looks like it was developed in
sour cream.

LOL! That's some imagination you have there, Howie.

Worse than pathetic, it's taking advantage of the desperate, or at best
taking advantage of the ignorant, and it's despicable.

Seems to have worked for your career.

Atlas

--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:33 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:54:43 -0400, "Gymmie Bob"
wrote:

Not all Medical Doctors take advantage of the weak, sick and desparate. It
is just the opportunity exists in such a large way when a desparate patient
walks through the door to do what most MDs do....take advantage of it.

Would you ever trust an M.D. who was so lacking in
professionalism that he blindly bashed an entire profession - and
without any real knowledge beforehand? Would you agree that this
type of behavior could very well transfer to his clinical practice?

Scary stuff.

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:35 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:02:52 -0400, "Gymmie Bob"
wrote:

Yeah, I had a massage once and I have to go back every years to keep it up
too.
Maybe I was being taken advantage of.

You're also being taken advantage of when you do any other
type of preventive wellness care - from dentistry to working out at
the gym.

Come to think of it...my doctor wants me to come back every year for a check
up...and there is nothing wrong with me at all.

What a charlatan. Don't you know that the only time you
should see a doctor is when you're on the verge of death? Heh.

Atlas

--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali
Old September 11th 03, 05:36 AM
Atlas

x-no-archive: yes

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:43:47 GMT, "David"
wrote:

Do you relieve sciatica pain in 10 seconds? How do YOU "treat" such?

I can do that.

Atlas
--
"I don't do drugs, I am drugs" - Salvador Dali