Will Ketcher posting Myrl Jeffcoat's Stalking reposts

Old March 11th 06, 08:23 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default Will Ketcher posting Myrl Jeffcoat's Stalking reposts

Will Ketcher writes:

If I were in Myrl's shoes I'd call Ilena's last attorney of record,

and threaten Ilena with civil suit.

Sure sounds like legal advice to me," Ketcher."

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...Yc6Fz63&hl=en&
Here's a link to 4,380 threads with Myrl's postings that have not yet
been removed from the archvies. These are ones she posted in her own
name. Her "Barbara Allen" smear postings about me have now been
removed from her website.

Many of her last posts before she vacated her public image from this
board in December, 2005, were asking for my location so that I could
be served.

So Willy ... Myrl is a big girl and decided to play a big game.

Maybe Myrl is using the "Will Ketcher" yahoo account this week?

Coleah claimed the user was in San Francisco and Myrl lives just a
couple of hours away from there.

"Ketcher" is reposting verbatim Jeffcoat's writings. Libelous
statements and all.

People can share yahoo accounts, we all know.

I continue to believe the main poster as Will Ketcher is the disbarred
attorney ... now giving legal advice to Myrl Jeffcoat that she should
sue me.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stProbert.html

Well ... she's threatened several times ... maybe she'll take her
lawyer's advice ... "Ketcher"

www.Breast

You can let her know "Willy" that I will now contact her Broker in
Sacramento ... she may be hiding out now ... but her coming to my
office and project and then posting her, as WitchWirsen calls them,
"**** pages" on my real estate work that has nothing in the world to
do with any of you ... will be because you continue in your harassment
of me on every level.

What idiots you are ... and your false accusations and lies about me
may well be part of the ongoing saga of Quackwatch vs Ilena Rosenthal.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/sandraprobert.htm

Old March 11th 06, 09:13 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Ilena's posting is shows she hasn't mastered 'connect the dots' yet ---
Even at the ripe old age of 58.

Dementia is right around the corner.

First she claims that if people post with AOL they must all be the same
person --- Now she claims if two people live two hours apart --- even
if there are millions of people between, they must be the same.

She's exposing more than her smelly panty liners here.