introduction

Old October 25th 04, 10:05 PM
denanson

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message

When my exhusband remarried, things really disintegrated. Not that I'm
blaming her, but I feel she became his priority until Emily was just
simply phased out.

There is always the chance that Emily will be phased back in again,
especially if Emily tells her father how she feels. Sometimes us guys are
not so good at the intuative stuff.

Anyway, onward through the fog...

Good to see that you are equiped with a loud foghorn ATM ;-)

Dennis

Old October 25th 04, 10:27 PM
lm

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:05:33 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message

When my exhusband remarried, things really disintegrated. Not that I'm
blaming her, but I feel she became his priority until Emily was just
simply phased out.

There is always the chance that Emily will be phased back in again,
especially if Emily tells her father how she feels. Sometimes us guys are
not so good at the intuative stuff.

Intuitive stuff? Like his kid might want to see him?

lm
Old October 26th 04, 07:28 PM
Karen O'Mara

lm wrote in message . ..
Intuitive stuff? Like his kid might want to see him?

Well, I don't think she does.

Last time they saw each other, they got in a fight. He had been
drinking and she ended up crying. In the end, he said she needed an
attitude adjustment and she said she wanted him to call her. He wants
her to call him and she wants him to call her. So much time has passed
and they are both stubborn and it's all out of whack. He didn't send
her a graduation card. He's mad and she's giving up.

It's a stand-off.

Karen
Old October 27th 04, 09:54 PM
Karen O'Mara

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message ...
There is always the chance that Emily will be phased back in again,
especially if Emily tells her father how she feels. Sometimes us guys are
not so good at the intuative stuff.

They're at a silent stand-off. He's mad at her and she's waiting for
him to call. I think it's easier to be mad than to try and work things
out. (best defense is an offense thing going on)

As more time passes and events like graduation and nothing happens,
the less she wants to see him and she misses him less. I see it ended
unless something disastrous happens like I hit the trail or something.

Karen
Old November 3rd 04, 07:35 PM
denanson

"denanson" wrote in message

There is always the chance that Emily will be phased back in again,
especially if Emily tells her father how she feels. Sometimes us guys

are
not so good at the intuative stuff.

They're at a silent stand-off. He's mad at her and she's waiting for
him to call. I think it's easier to be mad than to try and work things
out. (best defense is an offense thing going on)

But it solves nothing. I don't have so much pride these days so I don't
worry about having to swallow any.

As more time passes and events like graduation and nothing happens,
the less she wants to see him and she misses him less. I see it ended
unless something disastrous happens like I hit the trail or something.

Maybe it needs some divine intervention ;-) And isn't it better that it
comes from you rather than anyone else?
As I never tire of saying on the bulletin boards over here, "Part of my job
as a custodial parent is to facilitate the relationship between Freddie and
his mother, only if I do that will I consider myself a *good* single
parent". This often ****es people off as they immediately assume that I am
calling them a *bad* single parent. Obviously you are far to inteligent to
fall into that one.

Dennis

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 10:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 04:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 02:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM