Brown line?

Old February 17th 05, 11:26 PM
NelKim Kincowski

Default Brown line?

I'm due to have my baby in about 4 months, I have the brown line on my
tummy already, I thought this came later like one month before.

Old February 17th 05, 11:41 PM
bookers

"NelKim Kincowski" wrote in message
I'm due to have my baby in about 4 months, I have the brown line on my
tummy already, I thought this came later like one month before.
-----------------

Im not sure when it is meant to come but I am due in just over 8 weeks and
I haevnt got it yet, got extra hair around my tummy button but no brown
line???

Im guessing it is different for everyone.

Old February 18th 05, 01:17 AM
Ericka Kammerer

NelKim Kincowski wrote:

I'm due to have my baby in about 4 months, I have the brown line on my
tummy already, I thought this came later like one month before.

It can show up virtually anytime, and some women don't really
get it at all.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old February 18th 05, 02:11 AM
Donna Metler

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
NelKim Kincowski wrote:

I'm due to have my baby in about 4 months, I have the brown line on my
tummy already, I thought this came later like one month before.

It can show up virtually anytime, and some women don't really
get it at all.

Best wishes,
Ericka

When does it LEAVE? I'm 12 weeks post-partum, and mine is still definitely
there!

Old February 18th 05, 02:47 AM
Emily

Donna Metler wrote:

When does it LEAVE? I'm 12 weeks post-partum, and mine is still definitely
there!

Mine with DS took forever to go away, but I don't have one
now. Must have left sometime ;-) Of all the pointless
pg symptoms. Like, we need an arrow to tell us where the
baby's going to come out?

Emily
--
DS 5/02
EDD Labor Day 9/5/05
Old February 18th 05, 03:14 AM
Marie

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:11:45 -0600, "Donna Metler"
wrote:
When does it LEAVE? I'm 12 weeks post-partum, and mine is still definitely
there!

You know, I wondered that too after one of my pregnancies, then I
scrubbed the darn thing off in the shower. It didn't come off with
regular washings but I scrubbed a bit harder than normal and off it
came. Really weird! With another pregnancy, I didn't even notice that
it was gone, I don't remember how far post-partum I was.
Marie
Old February 18th 05, 03:28 AM
Ericka Kammerer

Donna Metler wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

It can show up virtually anytime, and some women don't really
get it at all.

When does it LEAVE? I'm 12 weeks post-partum, and mine is still definitely
there!

It can take a looooong time. I didn't have a very dark
line, but it was nearly a year before the last bit faded away.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old February 18th 05, 03:18 PM
Ilse Witch

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:26:28 -0500, NelKim Kincowski wrote:

I'm due to have my baby in about 4 months, I have the brown line on my
tummy already, I thought this came later like one month before.

Differs for each woman. I never had it. Plenty of striae though...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)