Jury In Caged Kids Case Resumes Deliberations Early

Old December 21st 06, 10:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Jury In Caged Kids Case Resumes Deliberations Early

Kane, Can you please clarify what you hinted at?
Do you think it's OK for these Foster/Adopters to have CAGED these
kids?

Just a simple answer, not a three page rant or a filibuster.

If an actual parent had a kid or kids like this, and THEY
did this, would you back them up?

IS there a double standard when it comes to this?

Please be concise!

Michael wrote:
POSTED: 7:00 am EST December 21, 2006
UPDATED: 9:05 am EST December 21, 2006
NORWALK, Ohio -- The jury in the northern Ohio "caged kids" trial will get
an early start this morning as deliberations continue into a third day.

Jurors in Norwalk are considering the child endangering and abuse charges
against Sharen and Michael Gravelle. They're accused of making some of
their 11 adopted children sleep in wood and wire cages.

The jurors deliberated about two hours Tuesday and all day Wednesday. They
got permission from the judge to resume at 7:30 a.m. Thursday --
one-and-a-half hours early.

The defense says the Gravelles made enclosed bunks to protect the special
needs youngsters from their sometimes-violent siblings.

Old December 21st 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Can you please clarify what you hinted at?
Do you think it's OK for these Foster/Adopters to have CAGED these
kids?

Read my comments, point out what you think means one thing or the other
and ask your question in that context. Open ended babbling like that
above is just useless nonsense.

Just a simple answer, not a three page rant or a filibuster.

On complex issues failing to cover enough detail leave YOU will lots of
wiggle room to make accusations, innuendo, and insinutation, Greg.

If an actual parent had a kid or kids like this, and THEY
did this, would you back them up?

That woudl be a case by case situation.

Where the couple failed was to seek the help they needed to deal with
such disabled children. I've worked with children that were not
"disabled" but were so psychologically damaged that the patient to
staff ratio had to be one to one, and more.

Certain boys could not be alone with another boy, not even walk up the
stairs with him unaccompanied by an adult. Sexual attacks you see.

You are too ignorant to discuss this with, but I'm patient. Possibly
one day I will have imparted enough knowledge to you that you will
begin to have an awakening.

IS there a double standard when it comes to this?

No. It is a case by case matter. I'd expect a bio parent, a foster
parent, or an adoptive parent to use other means than caging.

My argument, that you have carefully done away with because you can't
handle it, is the political issues that come right back to the
public...folks like you that refuse to deal with reality and the
terrible burden that abusive and neglectful parents lay on society.

Of course we could let them just torture and kill to their hearts
content, now couldn't we?

Please be concise!

No. I will take as much space and words to tell it like it is when and
were I feel like it.

If you don't care for it, don't read it.

You don't remember much anyway, especially if it is in conflict with
your dearest biases or damages the false self image you have that you
are 'okay.'

You aren't Greg. People such as you are dangerous to individuals
(Reference advice on FightCPS) and society in general because of a
value system that denigrates children to nothing but possessions
without rights of their own.

Get well, or stay sick, but I'll continue to post the truth about this
problem and about your kind as I see fit. Long or short, concise or
verbose.

You can shove that bull**** self importance of your's straight up your
ass and have it for dinner.

0:-

Old December 21st 06, 11:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Can you please clarify what you hinted at?
Do you think it's OK for these Foster/Adopters to have CAGED these
kids?

Can you think of or remember a single instance where I have defended
anyone, foster, adoptive, or bio parent, for mistreating children?

Just a simple answer, not a three page rant or a filibuster.

Simple enough for you? Answer the question above.

If an actual parent had a kid or kids like this, and THEY
did this, would you back them up?

See above. And answer the question. You are insinuating again, without
proof.

Put up the proof then accuse. Just as we do with you. Evidence.

IS there a double standard when it comes to this?

From you, yes. Because you do not put these same kinds of insinuating
questions to your buddies.

Please be concise!

Concise enough for you, Ahole?

It's a Hawaiian word. Honest. Look it up.

R R R R RRRRR R R...what a pitiful piece of dreck you are.

0:-

Old December 21st 06, 11:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Kane, Can you please clarify what you hinted at?

Which was?

Do you think it's OK for these Foster/Adopters to have CAGED these
kids?

What do you think, Greg?

Just a simple answer, not a three page rant or a filibuster.

How many words?

If an actual parent had a kid or kids like this, and THEY
did this, would you back them up?

Depends on the situation.

IS there a double standard when it comes to this?

What is "this?"

Please be concise!

Why?

You want less than a complete answer?