*Excellent Affordable Health Insurance, Starts @ $45/mo.*

Old June 18th 06, 10:52 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default *Excellent Affordable Health Insurance, Starts @ $45/mo.*

NO ONE IS TURNED DOWN FOR ANY REASON!!

If you are in need of health insurance for you or your family and you have pre-existing conditions, or you have been turned down for any reason, and you don't want to pay high premiums and deductables, I have the perfect insurance for you!

IAB has been in business since 1982 and they are so sure that you will be thrilled with your plan, they even provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee!

The plans are from $45 to $250, so one will definately fit your budget!

If you have any questions, you are welcome to email me anytime. I will be glad to call you, or send you information, but for now take a look at my website and see what you think.

http://www.iabweb.com/medblessings

Also if you or anyone you know happen to be interested in a new career, take a look at what IAB has to offer it's associates! FREE leads for 2 months to all associates that sign up in June with this link (email me after you sign up for your first batch of leads, ):

http://www.iabnew.com/medblessings

Take care, and I'm hear to help!

Lisa

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060618223052W9t2UiN5