Just a few Toddler + Baby questions

Old May 18th 04, 04:23 AM
Tori M.

Default Just a few Toddler + Baby questions

You know it is funny. My daughter can tell when I am editing a story. If I
dont read it right she takes the book back and has someone else read it. It
works well when we are at grandma's house and she wants me to read the
Velvatine Rabbit... I just HATE that book.. dont know why.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04
"toto" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:33:26 -0400, "Sophie"
wrote:

"toto" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 16 May 2004 13:44:35 -0500, "Nikki" wrote:

I never read him any books because I didn't find one
that didn't have the premise of big brother hating the
new baby.

For anyone who does need a good book about being
the big brother or sister, try Joanna Cole's books
She has one called "I'm a Big Sister" and another
called "I'm a Big Brother." Neither of them has any
premise about the big's feelings.

--
Dorothy

I liked those books but I gather people here don't cos they show a crib

and
a bottle. shrug

It's pretty hard to find books that show breastfeeding. I can
understand not wanting to show a bottle, but they are good
for the *big sister and big brother* idea. Maybe you can read
them and edit them.. g

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits

Old May 19th 04, 03:31 PM
Nancy P

"toto" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 May 2004 16:33:26 -0400, "Sophie" It's pretty hard to find

books that show breastfeeding. I can
understand not wanting to show a bottle, but they are good
for the *big sister and big brother* idea. Maybe you can read
them and edit them.. g

I haven't read the whole thread, but What Baby Needs by Dr. Sears shows
nursing. Its a really good book, IMO, for toddlers.

Nancy