Well, is this child abuse? I would say so!

Old March 26th 04, 11:57 PM
Grainne Gillespie

Default Well, is this child abuse? I would say so!

Tigers/idiots in white spangly jumpsuits don't mix

Well, what do you expect from an entertainer who wears spangly white
jumpsuits?
Siegfried and Roy belong in techno hell along with other idiots like David
Blaine "Once I was cool then I decided to live in a box for 44 days*", David
Hasselhoff "once I was cool, but then I did Baywatch" and that crinkly
camel-faced (no offence meant to camel) magician who used to date Claudia
Schniffer before she wised up.

*Bet he'll never do that again. When he was in the box he had eggs thrown at
him, paintguns fired at him, people flashing him and even people having sex
in front of the box

Old April 24th 04, 07:15 PM
greccogirl

That could be true. But you know the press.

127.0.0.1 wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 04:14:54 GMT, greccogirl
wrote:

I wouldn't call Lacy Peterson a "silly story". My god.

the amount of attention it has been given is silly

Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included,

Old April 30th 04, 03:04 AM
greccogirl

I'm sorry but NO CHILD is safe around a dangerous animal. To suggest
otherwise is absurd.

Chris Scaife wrote:

greccogirl wrote in message

Unfortunately, all those people who "ooh" and "aaah" forget that very
fact. These are wild animals, they are not pets, and they do kill
people, period.

Unfortunately YOU forget that people are also just animals and death by wild
animal of any other species than human, is not a statistically significant
concern.

The "safest" place for your children would probably be in a dark padded
cell, surgically paralysed and fed intravenously.... Such a life would not
be worth living.

The Irwins, like any other parents are human and falible, but who really
believes that their children would have a better life on some state financed
foster farm than they would with mommy and daddy ?

My bet is that when they grow up they will say "thanks for the wonderful and
exciting childhood" to their parents.

What will your kids say to you ?

Old April 30th 04, 03:08 AM
greccogirl

Now YOU flatter yourself.

The Ranger wrote:

greccogirl trolled in message
[snip distorted illiterate top-post]

Still trying to be provocative enough to join the grown-ups table?

The Ranger

Old April 30th 04, 03:47 AM
The Ranger

greccogirl puled in message
[snip forgettable drivel and dreck]

Please do take this in the spirit it is meant: You are nothing more than an
involuntary bowel movement, only given life when a random air current blows
across your stench.

I pity you.

The Ranger

Old April 30th 04, 01:10 PM
Christopher Weeks

The Ranger wrote:

greccogirl puled in message
[snip forgettable drivel and dreck]

Please do take this in the spirit it is meant: You are nothing more than an
involuntary bowel movement, only given life when a random air current blows
across your stench.

I pity you.

I think that final statement might be disingenuous.

Chris

Old May 6th 04, 11:20 AM
greccogirl

Please take this as it was meant. I'm sorry you cannot debate and can
only fall back on teen type cursing and swearing. Tells a lot about you.

Old May 6th 04, 02:59 PM
The Ranger

greccogirl bleated in message
[..] you cannot debate [..]

I willingly drop down to a troll's highest ability. You, as you demonstrate
in every topic you enter, are an over-reactive and malcontent harpy,
screeching invectives and gnashing at tangents as if there were something of
substance behind your words.

ObTopic: The Irwins are still damned fine parents and raising two
wildlife-aware kids.

The Ranger

Old May 6th 04, 09:02 PM
R. Steve Walz

The Ranger wrote:

greccogirl bleated in message
[..] you cannot debate [..]

I willingly drop down to a troll's highest ability. You, as you demonstrate
in every topic you enter, are an over-reactive and malcontent harpy,
screeching invectives and gnashing at tangents as if there were something of
substance behind your words.

You shouldn't cut and paste other insults you've used elsewhere
here just because you can't think, because they won't apply properly.

ObTopic: The Irwins are still damned fine parents and raising two
wildlife-aware kids.

The Ranger

Don't be stupid, Irwin's a wackadoodle without a brain in his head.
Steve