Any bf'ing moms to toddlers in AZ?

Old August 18th 03, 06:20 AM
CY

Default Any bf'ing moms to toddlers in AZ?

I am looking for some bf'ing moms to toddlers in the East Valley (Phoenix
metro) area that we can get together with for play time. My DD is 18 months
and I am having a hard time finding toddlers her age for her to play with.
It shouldn't be that hard!!

Old September 4th 03, 10:33 PM
CY

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Would you be interested in meeting
us at the Chandler downtown library for toddler story time next Wednesday
morning at 10?
"Elfanie" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:20:10 -0700, "CY"
wrote:

I am looking for some bf'ing moms to toddlers in the East Valley (Phoenix
metro) area that we can get together with for play time. My DD is 18

months
and I am having a hard time finding toddlers her age for her to play

with.
It shouldn't be that hard!!

I'm in Mesa...my nursling is turning 1 in a week and a half...

Stephanie Soderblom CLD CCCE CD(DONA) ICD
Mesa, AZ
Mommy to Mikael 5/9/95 - Kerstyn 8/6/99 - and Kevin 8/30/02
Student Midwife
Birth Doula / Childbirth Educator / Pregnancy and Birth Photography

http://www.birthdiaries.com - Birth Story Diaries=REAL BIRTHS = REAL

PHOTOS

Old September 6th 03, 01:06 AM

wrote:

I am looking for some bf'ing moms to toddlers in the East Valley (Phoenix
metro) area that we can get together with for play time. My DD is 18

months
and I am having a hard time finding toddlers her age for her to play

with.
It shouldn't be that hard!!

I'm in Mesa...my nursling is turning 1 in a week and a half...

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Would you be interested in meeting
us at the Chandler downtown library for toddler story time next Wednesday
morning at 10?

I'm in the East Valley, with a younger baby. My sister lives here
too, with a 2 year old who's still nursing. We split the difference
on ages, but I at least could be there, and she might be able to be.

--
C, mama to 10 month nursling

pushy moms at school Nevermind General 14 April 18th 04 02:31 AM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 06:57 PM
CDC Focuses on Late-Vaccinated Toddlers Mark Probert Kids Health 4 August 1st 03 10:29 PM
vitamins for bfing moms ted Breastfeeding 7 July 31st 03 10:48 AM