Grr Disgusting

Old September 8th 07, 01:16 PM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
AusWendy

Default Grr Disgusting

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/faceb...783470779.html

Aus Wendy

Old September 9th 07, 09:18 AM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

In article ,
"AusWendy" wrote:

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/faceb...stfeeding-ban/
2007/09/07/1188783470779.html

Gah!!!

I shall ask DH to post a pic of me bfing forthwith!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old September 9th 07, 03:51 PM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
xkatx

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"AusWendy" wrote:

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos
YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this
same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/faceb...stfeeding-ban/
2007/09/07/1188783470779.html

This is old news, and sadly, it's true. I have a friend who's account was
deleted and she was "banned" from facebook for her breastfeeding pictures.
I have a few pictures of me breastfeeding both girls, and I have had a
number of "warning" emails from "The Facebook Team". They have been
deleted, but then as soon as I get the 'warning' email, up they go again.
Myspace does the same thing. I don't usually frequent the myspace, but I do
facebook.
Oh, and for the record, the lady I know who was banned and had her account
taken away signed up again with a different name and continues to show her
huge support of breastfeeding!!!

Gah!!!

I shall ask DH to post a pic of me bfing forthwith!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Parenthood is like the modern stone washing process for denim jeans. You
may
Kerry Cue

Old September 10th 07, 01:51 AM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chock

On Sep 8, 10:16 pm, "AusWendy" wrote:
I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/faceb...d-at-breastfee...

Aus Wendy

Hi, I found this thread while google searching the topic.

The interesting thing here is the other groups that are available on
Facebook.
This one called **** me boots (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?
gid=9678320359).
To ban accounts of woman posting pictures of them breast feeding but
allow groups promoting sex is a bit rough.

Come and join our Breast feeding is not a crime group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5058754396
Show Facebook this isn't acceptable

Old September 11th 07, 06:26 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Mum of Two

"AusWendy" wrote:

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos
YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this
same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

Thanks for the heads-up! I keep getting invites to facebook. I must sign up
and post some breastfeeding photos :P

Amy

Old September 11th 07, 10:19 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Mum of Two

"AusWendy" wrote in message

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

Right, I have a profile and I've added all the b/f photos I have :P Anyone
want to add me as a friend?

Amy

Old September 11th 07, 06:37 PM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Larry Mcmahan

In article . com,
says...
Come and join our Breast feeding is not a crime group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5058754396
Show Facebook this isn't acceptable

But the name is facebook. They'd have to change it to titsbook.

Sorry, I agree with you, but I can't help being just a bit amused.

Larry
Old September 16th 07, 06:44 AM posted to aus.family,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Flowergirl

"AusWendy" wrote in message

I just don't get this world. Let's face it everywhere we look there are
"obscene" images, especially on the net. Now a blogging site have shut
down/cancelled a womans account because wait for it she posts "obscene"
photos.

NO not penises (or penii if thats the plural) but breastfeeding photos YES
breastfeeding photos are deemed obscene by Facebook. Apparently this same
site has pictures of erect penises and stills from porn movies!!!! Just
what is this world coming to????

http://www.smh.com.au/news/web/faceb...eastfeeding-ba
n/2007/09/07/1188783470779.html

So the topless model in an add for the dating agency was OK I take it?
Charming.

God forbid anyone show any pictures of breasts being used for their main
purpose and function.... eye roll

Amanda