41w

Old February 15th 07, 09:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Susan M

Default 41w

Well, went to the doc this AM who stripped my membranes and then I went to
the hospital for a non-stress test since I was concerned about fetal
movement decreasing. NST was great and baby is good.

Ultrasound tomorrow AM and then a pregnancy chiropractic appointment, unless
I go into labour before then. Induction by Monday so we really want this to
happen naturally before then!

.... but just the odd BH contraction since the membrance stripping so its not
encouraging in the short term. At least it's getting easier
psychologically - the more discomfort and tiredness from lugging around this
extra 45 pounds (I always gain a lot) and the closer induction looms, the
more eager I am to get on with it ;-)

Susan M

Old February 15th 07, 11:10 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

"Susan M" wrote in message
Well, went to the doc this AM who stripped my membranes and then I went to
the hospital for a non-stress test since I was concerned about fetal
movement decreasing. NST was great and baby is good.

Ultrasound tomorrow AM and then a pregnancy chiropractic appointment,
unless I go into labour before then. Induction by Monday so we really
want this to happen naturally before then!

... but just the odd BH contraction since the membrance stripping so its
not encouraging in the short term. At least it's getting easier
psychologically - the more discomfort and tiredness from lugging around
this extra 45 pounds (I always gain a lot) and the closer induction looms,
the more eager I am to get on with it ;-)

Susan M

Fingers crossed!
My friend had her membranes stripped on a Thursday, I believe it was, she
believes her water broke Saturday night (or was it Sunday afternoon? Think
it was Saturday) and she went into the hospital late in the day on Sunday
and had a baby at 1-something on Monday morning.
Hopefully it goes well for you and you can go in on your own rather than an
induction!

Old February 15th 07, 11:24 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tishtash

"Susan M" wrote in message
Well, went to the doc this AM who stripped my membranes and then I went to
the hospital for a non-stress test since I was concerned about fetal
movement decreasing. NST was great and baby is good.

Ultrasound tomorrow AM and then a pregnancy chiropractic appointment,
unless I go into labour before then. Induction by Monday so we really
want this to happen naturally before then!

... but just the odd BH contraction since the membrance stripping so its
not encouraging in the short term. At least it's getting easier
psychologically - the more discomfort and tiredness from lugging around
this extra 45 pounds (I always gain a lot) and the closer induction looms,
the more eager I am to get on with it ;-)

Susan M

I had a induction with my first preg and it was a tablet that they put just
inside me and it took two hours to work and I started having contractons
then my water brok eI went from nothing to 4 1/2 cm in 2 hours and did not
feel any thing and then it took 6 hours then I got to meet my boy so I hope
everything goes well.

Tishtash