Big girl day

Old June 19th 08, 12:12 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default Big girl day

It's a big girl moment today. Jessica's moved out of her cot, and into a big
bed! We had to do it as she was starting to climb out of her cot, and I
didn't want her to get hurt. It feels more of a milestone than I expected
though. She'll be 2 on Tuesday, and it really feels like she's starting to
grow up fast.

Lucy (a proud, if slightly hormonal mummy today!)

Old June 19th 08, 11:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

"Nan" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:12:58 +0100, "lu-lu" wrote:

It's a big girl moment today. Jessica's moved out of her cot, and into a

big
bed! We had to do it as she was starting to climb out of her cot, and I
didn't want her to get hurt. It feels more of a milestone than I expected
though. She'll be 2 on Tuesday, and it really feels like she's starting

grow up fast.

Lucy (a proud, if slightly hormonal mummy today!)

Awesome!

Nan

All's going well She spent the evening running into her room, getting
straight on the bed, pulling her quilt up, saying night night and pretending
to sleep ) Eventually DH managed to get her to curb the excitement and
sleep for real, and she's been quiet ever since. Just wondering how much
chaos she'll cause when she realises she can run free in the morning! lol

Lucy x

Old June 20th 08, 11:24 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"lu-lu" wrote in message

"Nan" wrote in message
[...]

It took #1 about a month to realise she could climb out in the morning, even
though she did during the day.
Good luck!
Debbie

Old June 20th 08, 12:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:17:55 +0100, "lu-lu" wrote:

All's going well She spent the evening running into her room, getting
straight on the bed, pulling her quilt up, saying night night and pretending
to sleep ) Eventually DH managed to get her to curb the excitement and
sleep for real, and she's been quiet ever since. Just wondering how much
chaos she'll cause when she realises she can run free in the morning! lol

Lucy x

My ds used to call me to get him for about a week :-)
Even after I told him "you can get out of bed on your own now" he
still wanted to make sure I was up and about before he did. I think
he didn't like being awake when I wasn't .

Nan

Old June 20th 08, 02:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

"Nan" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:17:55 +0100, "lu-lu" wrote:

All's going well She spent the evening running into her room, getting
straight on the bed, pulling her quilt up, saying night night and

pretending
to sleep ) Eventually DH managed to get her to curb the excitement and
sleep for real, and she's been quiet ever since. Just wondering how much
chaos she'll cause when she realises she can run free in the morning! lol

Lucy x

My ds used to call me to get him for about a week :-)
Even after I told him "you can get out of bed on your own now" he
still wanted to make sure I was up and about before he did. I think
he didn't like being awake when I wasn't .

Nan

Aw, bless to yours and Debbies kids Jessie ended up in with us about 3am,
as she's got a horrible stinking cold, and she sleeps with her mouth shut
and kept half choiking/suffocating herself and then crying when she woke up.
On the plus side, she didn't get out of bed on any of those occasions, we
were just shattered by 3am!

Lucy x