Baby Sitter Available!

Old July 27th 03, 10:24 PM
Daye

Default Baby Sitter Available!

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:16:51 -0700, "Ana Urban"
wrote:

If you would like to contact my references, please contact me for their
names and phone numbers.

1) You didn't include what city or state you lived in.

2) You did include your phone number. You should NEVER, EVER post
your home phone number on Usenet. It isn't safe.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old July 27th 03, 10:32 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Daye wrote:

2) You did include your phone number.

But without an area code (or city or state), there's not
much risk. At least not to the OP.

Apparently, the number God left on Bruce's pager in "Bruce
Almighty" belonged to several people in various area codes.
They were pretty unamused.

Phoebe

Old July 27th 03, 10:41 PM
Iuil

"Phoebe & Allyson" wrote

Apparently, the number God left on Bruce's pager in "Bruce
Almighty" belonged to several people in various area codes.
They were pretty unamused.

I thought that was why "555-xxxx" was used in TV and movies - because the
prefix doesn't actually exist anywhere in the USA?

Jean

--
"And he said:
Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of
Life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, and
though they are with you, yet they belong not to you." Khalil Gibran

Return address is unread. Replies to firstnamelastname @eircom.net.

Old July 27th 03, 11:49 PM
Phoebe & Allyson

Iuil wrote:

I thought that was why "555-xxxx" was used in TV and movies - because the
prefix doesn't actually exist anywhere in the USA?

Exactly! Except that everyone knows 555 isn't a real
prefix, so they used a different one to make it seem more
realistic. Now if they really wanted realism, that would
have been the director's home phone number...

Phoebe

Old July 28th 03, 12:11 AM
toto

wrote:

If you would like to contact my references, please contact me for their
names and phone numbers.

1) You didn't include what city or state you lived in.

2) You did include your phone number. You should NEVER, EVER post
your home phone number on Usenet. It isn't safe.

3) Anyone who contacts her could be lying about even having kids.

4) If some internet nut contacted me and I was her reference, I would
tell them to go away and I would tell her not to have my name on her
list any longer.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits
Old July 28th 03, 03:33 AM
Ana Urban

I'm sorry guys I just post the Add in the wrong Group.

Sorry ever.
Anna : )

"Ana Urban" wrote in message

Want to go out but don't have anybody to stay with your Little Angel??!

I am generally available to babysit every day and sometimes on weekend

days
or nights. I am a responsible, safety-conscious babysitter who loves
children.

I have babysat children ages 6 months - 10 years old, and I'll be happy to
stay with your child too.

If you would like to contact my references, please contact me for their
names and phone numbers.

.Call: 497-6173

Thank You!

Anna.

----

update baby bath help Marie General 3 July 23rd 03 05:37 AM
Need advice on baby gate for extra wide doorway Erin Candell General 4 July 17th 03 11:37 PM
Need advice on baby gate for extra wide doorway Erin Candell General 0 July 17th 03 09:36 AM
Baby undoing infant seat! dragonlady General 4 July 15th 03 06:52 AM
baby bath suggestions dragonlady General 1 July 15th 03 01:48 AM