Baby asks: Please give me a name !!

Old December 10th 03, 09:29 PM
Unnamed baby

Default Baby asks: Please give me a name !!

Hi,

In about a week I will come.
But my parents haven't got a name for me yet.
Please help them out.

Which one you like best for a boy:

Ravi
Aidin
Siavash

And for a girl:

Romina
Rosila
Asina

Thanks
Old December 10th 03, 09:33 PM
Sue

Boy: Aidin
Girl: Rosila

---
EDD: 2/16/04 Baby girl
Age 39 First baby

Old December 10th 03, 10:44 PM
Leanne

Boy: Aidin
Girl: Rosila

I second that

Leanne
EDD: April 23rd 2004... its a boy!

Old December 10th 03, 11:09 PM
Nic

"Unnamed baby" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

In about a week I will come.
But my parents haven't got a name for me yet.
Please help them out.

Which one you like best for a boy:

Ravi
Aidin
Siavash

And for a girl:

Romina
Rosila
Asina

Thanks

It doesn't matter what I like... Its going to matter what you like... You
will be calling it at least 30 times a day for the next 18 odd years...so
think carefully !

And I think I agree with the first two posters !

Nic

Old December 11th 03, 08:37 AM
Elly

For a boy - Aidin