Post I noted last night

Old February 17th 06, 08:35 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default Post I noted last night

The "Patrick" Penley Ayers so intimately discussed, had just gotten
his new job hawking silicone breast implants as General director of
Eurosilicone when this group was activated.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/defamation.htm

Penley Ayers lied: "Jeffcoat was not on the mailing list."

She certainly was ... as well as Langer and Nidiffer and JP Utz from
Barrett's groups. This is just one of the communiques ... Probert was
part of this too on other mailings.

From: Coleah:
To: ,
,
"Andrew" ,
,
,
"Nana Weedkiller" ,

From: "coleah"
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:36:13 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] FW: Search for Ilena
Rosenthal

Okay, we're getting close to finding Ilena. This
email is going out to
everyone who has held an interest in locating Ilena.

The private investigator is lined up and there are
just a few details to
work out. He will require a financial retainer and
a contract before he
can begin.
We have until August 30th to finalize, as he will be
in San Diego on
September 1st.

To cover the group's desire for the investigation,
Patrick's judgment will be the legal justification
for looking her and
her bank accounts and balances.
I told Patrick that we didn't expect him to pay for
all this, because it
is our idea and we need him as a legal excuse for
doing a search.

If funds in a bank are found, I believe Patrick
could quietly cease them
(up to his judgment amount, of course.)
Wouldn't that be a sweet surprise for Ilena!

Attached are the investigators prices for various
things.
We are at the point of figuring out how much money
we as a group want to
commit to finding her.
I'm thinking going for a flat daily fee would be the
way to go. I have
no idea how many days it will take or what the
search fees will be.
(ie: Finding one bank account is $200, but no
find/no charge.)

I'm thinking if we could anticipate the amount of
funds we collectively
could put in the pot,
we'd have a better idea of what we realistically can
afford to do. So,
if you'd all like, you can
each email me individually with the amount you wish
to commit to (or if
you don't want to commit
to anything right now) and we'll go from there. If
he doesn't find
Ilena in San Diego/California,
we may have enough to do Costa Rica, who knows.

&g t; Please let me know your wishes by next Wednesday !!

And if there are questions, concerns, ideas you want
to discuss inside
or outside the group let's do it ASAP. My question
is how we can get
the money physically together, should it be held
with someone or all
sent to the investigator and let him credit us for
unused amounts, or ?
We need to maintain group trust and integrity with
this project.

I'll leave you all to look for (below) and the
attachments. Best to
all,
Coleah

Coleah's defense of the lies of Mark S Probert ... married to Sandra
B. Probert ... both living on Webster in Merrick when they filed
bankruptcy ... Probert's birthdate in November, 1946 ... so noted.

His disbarment info he

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/betty_wirsen.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/sandraprobert.htm

No Mark / Will / Marla / Nom de Guerre ... whatever disguise you're
hiding behind right now.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ml#WillKetcher

I do not encrypt my messages.

True ... Terry Polevoy and Stephen Barrett are madmen ... and already
you and Andrew Langer and Penley Ayers and Jeffcoat have attempted to
hunt me down by hiring private investigators and Jeffcoat and Penley
Ayers going to Costa Rica months after discussing it on

http://www.BreastimplantAwareness.or...rivateclub.htm

After speaking with Ms McPhee ... and watching Terry Polevoy parade
around here calling himself "Vera" ... I do not want to expose myself
or my family to his disguises and bizarre and possibly dangerous
behavior.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...ersvsilena.htm
Barrett & Grell lose to Ilena Rosenthal
Terry Polevoy is battling her now in the Supreme Court of California .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL ... WitchWirsen is working so hard to help disbarred Probert lie
about his failed law career ... she even dug up some of Coleah's
'research' from a few years ago.

Probert, in his infinite stupidilty ... at that point admitted that
both of the addresses in Brooklyn were his in the past (before his
disbarment when he was still 'practicing' divorce law in NY)

Here's a legal doc from his wife at the same address ...

LOL ... it's identical to the quacks and junkscientists claiming they
have 'evidence' that breast implants are 'safe' ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/sandraprobert.htm
Disbarment papers of Mark S Probert (aka Dragon's Girl 'our Mark')

I was also sent the bankruptcy papers for Sandra B and Mark S Probert
from a while back ... for those who would like to see the evidence
that both Probert's disbarment paperwork and their bankruptcy
paperwork list the Webster Street address in Merrick, NY.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

SANDRA B PROBERT

53 815 GRAVESEND NECK RD
BROOKLYN, NY
11223

PROBERT, MARK S
815 GRAVESEND NECK RD
BROOKLYN, NY 11223

Old February 17th 06, 09:06 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Ah....JP Utz was accidentally included on one email which I sent to the
SBIPrivateClub AND a few other people who were not members. Ha, ha,
ha.....you do reveal too much, Ilena. No, Myrl was not a member of the
SBIPrivateClub group, and Pam signed on for just a couple of days.

Yes, there were many people with the very common interest of locating you
for personal service (and some brand new people have recently requested in
on it, also).

"Patrick" had a different interest (sourcing out the thousands and thousands
of dollars you owe him from the 2001 Judgment against you.) Seems that
along with people wanting to sue you, there were actually even others
besides Patrick looking for money you failed to have integrity paying. And
if you or anyone else has a problem with that, too bad..........

====================

From: Coleah:
To: ,
,
"Andrew" ,
,
,
"Nana Weedkiller" ,

From: "coleah"
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:36:13 -0700
[...]

*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from

http://www.SecureIX.com ***

Old February 18th 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Maybe SBIPrivate Club should be activated again, so people interested
in legally servicing Ilena with legal papers can locate her. God knows
there is enough evidence in the archives to fry her to the bone. It
would be like shooting fish in a barrel.