The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet

Old June 26th 07, 04:02 AM posted to misc.kids
Pam

Default The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet

The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodone.blogspot.com

Old June 26th 07, 04:28 AM posted to misc.kids
Jeff

Pam wrote:
The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodo1.blogspot.com

What about eating meats, like Spam?

Anyway, this has been reported to our friends at
and
.

Have a delightful morning.

Jeff
Old June 26th 07, 05:43 AM posted to misc.kids
Tori M[_2_]

Jeff wrote:
Pam wrote:
The importance of Fruit and Vegetable Juices in your Diet
Fruits and Vegetable juices can do wonder to your health,find out
here :
http://www.foodo1.blogspot.com

What about eating meats, like Spam?

We had canned corn beef for dinner tonight (with scrambled eggs). I
remarked to my Jeff that it was like spam on Crack. Bonnie quickly
added "Eww I don't like crack" *sigh* she doesn't like crack and I don't
like canned corn beef.. what ever shall we do. :P

Tori