Quick introduction of myself :)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th 04, 04:23 AM
Jill

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

I am just trying to find time to lurk and join in here. Some here from MKP
may recognize me.

My name is Jill, and I am 34 weeks pregnant with my first (a girl). I have
decided to breastfeed, and haven't yet been able to take a bf class but am
going to very soon-- I am due in May! (I'm in North Carolina, USA)

I feel a bit lost, because I don't know much about breastfeeding but have
picked up some good info on misc.kids.pregnancy. I do feel lost because,
sadly, all the people around me who have had babies have formula fed, and so
has everyone in the family, even both grandmas! I'm going to have to find a
link through the hospital to get in touch with a group of local bf'ing moms
for support. I am very determined to breastfeed for as long as possible, not
just a few weeks etc.

So, I probably have some silly and basic questions, and need recommendations
on everything, especially products and supplies! I will try to use google
and lurk for a while so I won't be asking the same old repetitive questions.

But I would like to ask....what do I need to have on hand to get started?? I
want to be sure I have the few things I need before I have the baby so I can
just focus on the baby when we get home and can just go to it!

Jill

A quick birth anouncement ang Pregnancy 14 April 29th 04 05:37 PM
How quick the immunistation starts to work once get a flu shot? sams Kids Health 2 December 10th 03 09:48 AM
Quick feeder Spanannie Breastfeeding 1 October 11th 03 11:51 PM
Another Quick Announcement Cindy Camp Pregnancy 7 October 6th 03 04:35 PM
Quick Question - Might be a little long Paul Morris Pregnancy 9 September 25th 03 09:40 PM