NCSS is a GEM!

Old November 3rd 05, 04:17 AM
Jo

Default NCSS is a GEM!

Melissa Walton wrote:
"Jo" wrote in message

I'm very disollusioned with the gentle removal thing, too. The times when
he can actally get to sleep after the removal, the sleep only lasts 20 min
or so. Now nothing is working unless he's hungry enough to feed to sleep.
Bleh.

Ugh, I agree. I've just come to expect frequent wakings from my 5 month old
and am prepared to wait it out. I enjoy the nights when he surprises me and
sleeps more, but I don't expect it. We tried NCSS...but no real improvement
with nighttime sleep (did help him start taking at least 1 20 min nap during
the day though so yay!)

Melissa
Mom to Connor born 05/24/05

Well done I've decided pretty much to try to gently remove the dummy
unless it's ****ing him off too much for naps. At night, we co-sleep
now, and no dummy needed. We're getting a hell of a lot more sleep now
that I've worked out my sleep positioning with him in bed. How can a
6kg baby take up so much room!??

Jo
Old November 3rd 05, 03:54 PM
Melissa Walton

"Jo" wrote in message
How can a 6kg baby take up so much room!??

LOL it's amazing how much room they take up isn't it? We cosleep at night
too (otherwise I'd be the walking dead by now) and I swear he takes up more
room than my dh!

Melissa
(Mom to Connor born 05/24/05)