So sore :o(

Old November 3rd 05, 06:51 AM
KC

Default So sore :o(

Anne Rogers wrote:
Well I am breastfeeding again, but this little girl has a tiny mouth..
Kamron had a large mouth, and we did well. Erin latches on well with her
top lip but not her bottom one. I am raw and tearful. Was thinking about
using my pump for some relief...

I don't think mouth size can vary all that much, I think it is how much they
open their mouth, Nathanael was not keen to open it wide at all, Ada was
mostly fairly good. With Nathanael I would rub my nipple against his check
to try and stimulate him to open his mouth, it sometimes worked! Also I
found that the standard cradle and cross cradle hold didn't really work, it
had to be football hold, or lieing down.

Anne

I respectfully disagree. My first had a little rosebud mouth. Oh so
cute, but not as good at breastfeeding as her bigger mouthed sisters.

KC