Child's eye view...

Old January 2nd 07, 07:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

Default Child's eye view...

Of pregnancy.
The girls are playing mummies and daddies. The conversation went like this:
#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in my
tummy. I need the potty in case I'm sick.
(lies down on the sofa)
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...
Debbie

Old January 2nd 07, 07:33 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in my
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...
Debbie

LOL :-)

Nan

#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in
my
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...
Debbie

LOL :-)

Nan

.... Later I found #2 bent over the toilet making very realistic sick noises.
I think "mummies and daddies" might be interesting if she introduces this
new idea at preschool.
Debbie

#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in
my
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you
are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...
Debbie

LOL :-)

Nan

... Later I found #2 bent over the toilet making very realistic sick
noises. I think "mummies and daddies" might be interesting if she
introduces this new idea at preschool.
Debbie

Oh no too funny

Tori

Old January 3rd 07, 04:39 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Leslie

#2 (mummy) I've got to lie down here because I'm sick and have a baby in my
#1 (daddy) I'm going to work anyway because I don't care how sick you are.
Have a good day, bye.
(leaves room)

I don't think we've ever had that exact conversation...

I am literally LOL. I hope things aren't quite that bad. But make
sure daddy reads this!

Leslie