The Dwindling Spiral of Disease

Old March 25th 08, 05:26 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Ian Shillington

Default The Dwindling Spiral of Disease

The Dwindling Spiral of Disease

A few years ago, I wrote the following article in great haste at the
request of a student of mine and cranked it out "off the cuff" and
straight out of the ole brain with no editing for subtlety and finesse
in about a ½ an hour. They are cold hard facts straight from the hip.
It was not written for hard-core Herbalists and Natural Healers as I'm
not into preaching to the choir. J It was, and is, intended for the
average man on the street who is looking for some answers to the
physical problems plaguing himself and his family.

The Dwindling Spiral of Disease
by
Ian ‘Doc’ Shillington N.D.

First, let's take a look at a few questions here which are very appropriate.

· Why is it that, as time goes by our medications from the Medico (the
Medical Doctor, which emphatically includes Psychiatrists and
Psychologists) get stronger and more potent? ? ?

· Why is it that, as time goes by we seem to get sicker and sicker even
though we are going to the Medico regularly and in some cases, even more
frequently? ? ?

· Why is it that, as time goes by our diseases seem to get more serious
even though we are taking more medications than ever before? ? ?

· Why is it that, when we get a headache, and the Medico recommends an
aspirin (or something stronger), the headache then goes away??? And
does this mean that our body has an aspirin deficiency? ? ?

· Why do we get sick in the first place? ? ?

· Is being sick and diseased the NORMAL condition of human life? ? ?

· Why in hell do I always feel so bad? ? ?

Wellllllllll you know, ain't if funny that if you ask the right
questions, the right way, the answers will sometimes jump out at you and
slap you aside the head with the impact of a 2 by 4. Many times it's
just a matter of asking the RIGHT question(s) )

Do you see where we're heading here?

Now, I'm going to give you some basic answers to the above and more. Of
course you're always welcome to do your own research to find out for
yourself whether I tell the truth. I always encourage others to find
out for themselves what is true for them.

#1. THE MENTAL BASIC COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ALL DISEASE IS STRESS! The
word "Stress" can be used synonymously with the word "Suppression".
There are NO exceptions to this statement. None! Wherever you find
disease, you will find "Stress" as the major underlying factor prior to
the developing of the disease 100% of the time.

#2. THE PHYSICAL BASIC COMMON DENOMINATOR OF ALL DISEASE IS STOPPAGE!
For many years, I'd simply accepted the conclusions of Dr. John
Christopher that this common denominator was "Blockage". As I started
my journey into the realm of investigating HEALTH, this datum seemed at
first glance to be true. But as my research continued, I kept running
into circumstances where there was NO "Blockage", and yet a condition of
disease existed. It baffled me for a while until I realized that
"Blockage" was the wrong answer and that further research was needed.
Why? Because "Blockage" did not answer the problem of Diabetes and the
malfunctioning Islets of Langerhans that goes with that condition. It
did not solve the problem of exhausted adrenal glands in the (20 pots of
coffee a day) patient. There was NO "Blockage" to be removed in these
cases so it was obvious that this was only a partial truth. I had to
throw out this stable datum and develop another one that was workable
100% of the time. After many hours of investigation, I finally managed
to fine-tune this and came up with "STOPPAGE" as the final answer.
Wherever you find "Blockage", you'll always find "Stoppage" to a greater
or lesser degree. But, you don't always find "Blockage" where there is a
"Stoppage". Sometimes a condition exists whereby a gland or organ has
simply ceased to function. This is "Stoppage". The biggest question I
had to ask and prove was, "Did this stable datum discovered by me, lead
to a resolution of ALL disease?". The answer so far is, "YES!". I
haven't found an exception to date, and believe me, I've looked. One
time only, I thought I'd found an exception in a patient until I
realized that, "ALL DISEASE IS CURABLE! BUT NOT ALL PATIENTS ARE! THERE
ARE THOSE WHO ARE DETERMINED TO BE VICTIMS AND WHO ARE ACTUALLY TRYING
TO SUCCUMB!". I could go on for reams and reams with this to show you
the proofs, but space and time will simply not allow it in this short
article. I also challenge anyone to disprove the above and I mean this
seriously. I've challenged it myself many times just to ensure that it
is workable. And workability has always been my watchword. Does a
therapy, treatment, or remedy work? That is the ultimate question and
final proof regardless of pharmaceutical laboratory propaganda!

Where does this all fit into the original questions above?

Wellllll, it answers the question "WHY?", and it ultimately leads to a
resolution of all of the above, but let's look further into this
nefarious Dwindling Spiral of Disease by taking an honest look at the
following all too common scenario.

When you were 2 yrs of age, some family member, family "friend", or
neighborhood bully decided to add a little stress to your life (Mom or
Dad might not have thought it was stress, but you certainly did), and
shortly thereafter you got sick and came down with your first serious
cold and fever (a major detox by the way). Now if you were lucky, Mom
only flipped out enough to give you a Children's Aspirin, or a
Children's Tylenol and you came through it kinda, maybe OK. If you
weren't quite so lucky, Mom really freaked and took you to the Medico
who gave you something stronger (and worse), and usually gave you an
antibiotic to boot. Now the apparency is that the symptoms went away and
that you were 'cured'. What actually happened was, the symptoms were
suppressed (looks like they went away), but that damage was done to your
liver and other vital organs that were debilitated by the drugs the
Medico gave you. There was a greater threat to your vital organs and the
cold (the body's detox) was stopped in order to handle the greater
threat of the medical drugs to the vital organs. Don't believe me? The
next time you get a sliver, or a bruise from a bang, or even a cold, hit
yourself hard on the big toe with a hammer. I guarantee you, that you'll
forget all about the sliver, the bruise and yes even the cold, as your
body now has a much more serious situation to handle. Aspirin causes
bleeding in the stomach and that is a bigger threat to the body than a
headache (usually brought about by stoppage in the bowel by the way).
The next time you're not feeling too well, go and deliberately pick a
fight with your spouse and watch how soon you forget about how bad
you're feeling physically. Of course you may feel even worse the next
day having created a bad effect on your loved one. But you get the
point. You don't need a pristine laboratory with stainless steel test
tubes to figure this out. At little testing and observation of life
(even some remembering) on your own part will verify this.

OK, now you're 6 yrs old, and you've had a dozen or two colds and
fevers, and even a couple of flus and everytime you got them, Momma gave
you something from the doctor to handle them which further suppressed
your body's organs, glands, and immune system. And then one day you
really get sick, I mean really sick (temperature of 106, etc.). Momma
of course panics (by the way, this is probably what her mother did which
can lead to an "apparency" of "genetic" diseases) and takes you to the
family Medico (one more time) and this time the doctor orders a large
round of “expensive tests" to discover you have 'allergies' (and if
you're really unlucky - ADD or ADHD as well). Now the "nice" doctor
prescribes and puts you on another and even stronger medication (drug)
to do what? - You got it. Suppress the symptoms. Is there a 'cure' in
sight? Absolutely not! Don't even dare ask cause it’s against the law to
cure anyone in this legal day and age. Now as the years pass, you seem
to be just one of those poor souls (victims) who seems to be allergic to
just about everything and your dosage of medications (and their
strengths) seem to go up at the rate of about once a year.

Now you’re 10 to 15 yrs old, and due to the crime rate in your school
(Remember Stress?), you have to stay home for a week because you're
really sick one more time and are having lots of trouble breathing.
Momma (she's gray by now), takes you to a different Medico (she knows
instinctively that something is wrong but can't pinpoint it) to have a
new battery of tests done to discover what? Her baby now has Asthma.
Boy, now we're on a whole new set of medications and drugs and some of
these are pretty darn strong and the medicine chest is so full you
couldn't get another thing into it. I mean, things fall out of it when
you open the door. Get the picture?

Well time continues to move on, and the drugs get stronger, the doses
get bigger and so on, until we hit the ripe old age of 25 and
what-d-ya-know? We're concerned about that little lump in the breast,
and we go to the Medico one more time to discover we have the Big "C" =
Cancer. Now you've hit the big one. NO! And I mean absolutely NO
medication / treatment gets as intense as Chemo Therapy and Radiation.
Ask a person who's had these. They'll tell you they feel like they've
been run over by a train. The other route you could follow if you don't
get Cancer is the big "H" = Heart Disease. And if you think healing by
herbs is radical, you should see an open-heart operation. Now that's
radical, and don't be surprised if you end up with a baboon heart or
something of the sort. Now you're into operations and all other kinds
of “medical treatment” until you die at the ripe old age of 39 or so.

Some of you may think I'm exaggerating here. I'm not. Talk to a Cancer
patient. Talk to a Heart patient. They'll tell you. Ohhhhhh, there may
be some discrepancies in the ages above and some people won't die from
cancer or heart disease until they're 40, 50 or 60. A child might not
get that first cold until the age of 3 and your asthma victim might not
really develop a serious case until he's 25 or so. The point I'm trying
to make here is that, there is a Dwindling Spiral of Disease and the
Medical Doctor is into nothing but - DISEASE MANAGEMENT. That's all!
Nothing else! And don't you dare ask how much money the Medico has made
through this whole process. I'll tell you, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS (Perhaps MILLIONS)!!!! Not just from you and your insurance, but
also as kickbacks (rewards, incentives, whatever you want to call them)
from the big pharmaceutical companies as well. Now, where do you think
a lot of this "Stress" is coming from? You got it. From the Medicos
themselves who are at the very least placing a heavy "stress" on the
body by the use of all these drugs (Oh yes, you can be very easily
mentally stressed by drugs). Do you want to see a Medico go berserk?
Just tell him you want to get a second opinion from an alternative
practitioner. Oooooooooh, I know not all of them are "Bad", and many of
them are just miseducated and ignorant, but the big majority are in it
for only one thing = THE BUCK! And believe me, they create their
patients right from the cradle.

I'm going to give you a few new concepts here.

GOOD VITAL HEALTH IS 'NORMAL'! Think about it. Doesn't this
instinctively make sense to you?

THE BODY CAN ACTUALLY HEAL ITSELF WITH A LITTLE DIRECTION BY THE PERSON!
IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO SO! Hey! You break a leg and when it’s put
into a cast (one of the few things the Medico is good at by the way),
the bones grow back together again don't they? (and not at the orders of
the doctor either) Then what makes anyone think that the body can't
heal all the other things that are wrong with it, with just a little
direction and common sense by the person himself.

DISEASE IS NOT NORMAL! YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT AND EARN IT! You may or
may not believe me here. But you did everything that was necessary to
earn your disease. Oh, you had help from others, no doubt about that,
but you were the one who made the decision to keep doing the same old
bad habits. You were the one who as an adult continued going to the
Medico for your monthly dose of drugs.

Where does the buck stop??? Well, actually the buck stops with the
Medical Doctor and the pharmaceuticals, but the responsibility is
ultimately yours.

Some people tell me they are looking for a good Doctor. I tell people
that I'm looking for good Students. And what is my definition of a good
client? It is someone who realizes that they are fully responsible for
the condition they are in - good or bad. They realize that they are the
"Causative" factor in their own lives and refuse to be victims. They
know that their 'healing' is their own responsibility, and that only
they can affect their own 'CURE'.

The original definition of "Doctor" meant "Teacher" and that's what I'm
all about. I can supply the knowledge necessary for anyone to achieve a
marvelous healing. But it is you who'll avail yourself of this
knowledge and then take the first steps in your own recovery to reverse
this Dwindling Spiral of Disease.

And there'll be no whining or sniveling while you're about it. J

You can do it if you truly want to. You really can.

I believe in you. Won't you?

Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,

Doc Shillington

411 Cleveland St. #188, Clearwater, FL 33755 - 727-447-5282
Copyright © 2001, 2006 by Ian Shillington N.D. All rights reserved.