Part 3: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

Old April 3rd 08, 08:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Jan Drew

Default Jan Drew Tells the truth

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m16.aol.com

Indeed, the Jews and atheists on this ng have lied over
and over, as well as posting nasty hateful lying websites
trying to personally trash. That is the facts.

Furthermore, you are not aware that Mark Thorson in a discussion with
Richard H
Jacobson, posted all the Drew's in my home town.

That is private numbers, while Andrew's is in the yellow page

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m04.aol.com

There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew
(on this ng).

Subject: Are these Jan's WMD????
From: "Mark Probert-February 21, 2004"
Date: 2/23/2004 6:39 AM Pacific Standard Time

Subject: What The Bible Teaches About Forgivness.
From: "Peter Moran"
Date: 2/21/2004 12:53 PM Pacific Standard Time

Enough, Jan. I forgive you. Everything.

Peter Moran

God Bless You, and I forgive you, now go no more and ****make no claims

that aren't
truthful and I will do the same.****

Is Jan using WMD's???

*W*ords of *M*ass *D*eception!

There is an EXCELLENT example of one hate filled jew (on this ng).

He is making light of forgiveness.

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m28.aol.com

To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,
IT IS THE TRUTH.
To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those
who practice lying is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.
To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,
IT IS THE TRUTH AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

Subject: Jan's hatred for Jews
From: Orac
Date: 2/21/2004 3:56 PM Pacific Standard Time

In article , Rich.@. wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:41:11 GMT, Orac wrote:

So, the question remains, is there a significant strain of anti-Semitism
in the pro-alts who post here, or are they simply so completely suffused
with an "us against them" mentality that they cannot bring themselves to
speak ill of a fellow altie, no matter how reprehensible that altie's
statements are? I tend to think this is the alternative explanation.

PATHETIC!!! Those who have had success with alternative medicine have been
called everything. The current buzz expression is *anti-semtic*

Coming from a mentally ill man who has had a pattern of abuse toward anyone
who
has used alternative medicine. That pattern is so sick, he nuked his posts,
hoping poeple could not see it. However, they are in others' posts which he
can't control and shows an exact pattern. He is so sick, he used ill and
even
dead parents to belittle. Now he has the gall to speak of reprehensive
statements.

Furthermore he hasn't said a word about Andrew Kingoff's despicable posts.

Transference of his exact weakness couldn't be any clearer.

Let us hear from those who remain silent. I would like to believe your
alternative explanation but I wonder. And with each passing day
without explanation it becomes more worrisome. Antisemitism is on the
rise in the world today. Much of it is being fueled by the Israeli
Palestinian conflict and the Iraqi war. It is critical to speak out
against antisemitism and ALL bigotry so that we do not again have a
return of the genocides of the past.

Rich fears for his life, there are soooo many anti-semites here on this news
group, it is a dangerous place to be!!!!! Talk about desperation. Run for
your
life!!!!!!!!!!!

Pathetic Paranoia!!!!!!

The truth is:

Rich has run evey single person off this newsgroup by using these tactics
except me. It is eating him up that he has failed and can not run me off.

I hope I'm not being too charitable in believing that the my explanation

is the reason why the alties here won't take their less enlightened
comrades to task when they start making bigoted and anti-Semitic

comments.

You are so very very transparent, When are YOU going to take Andrew Kingoff
task for all his despicable posts? As in John sodomizing a nativity scene
and
fathering a sheep??! Or Richard H Jaconson's pattern of abusing any and all
people who have used alternative medicine with success, EVEN to the point of
using ill and EVEN dead parent to belittlle?!?!

WHEN are you going to do that Orac??????

Perhaps it is because I like to look for the best in people
until I see definitive evidence that I should not.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Do show us where you have looked for the best in alt.
believing
people.

However, I agree that
it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain this positive view in
the face of so much silence about the blatant anti-Semitism a few of the
alties here voice and in the face of some rather rabid defenses of one
of them.

This blatant so called anti-semitism is a response of the *gang* who can NOT
stand the truth.

You are replying to Rich, and he is a pathetic liar. That has been shown
aver
and over. He even lies about his name.

False claims run like water here, when asked to copy and paste, the come
back
is, *it was my impressiom* . The is NO copy and paste there is only opinion
of
how statements were read.

To say the JewS rejected Christ, is NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.

To say Satan is the king of all liars, and leads those who practice lying is
NOT anti-semitism,,,IT IS THE TRUTH.

To say the Jew on this ng are liars, is NOT anti-semtisim, ,,,IT IS THE
TRUTH
AND HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH THEIR OWN WORDS.

Example:

Jan Drew says that it is not right for Jews to talk about the

Holocaust

No, that is NOT what I said. I said it is brought up over and over.
You said that Jews should go to some other newsgroup you antisemitic

disgusting bigot.

*Jews should go to some other newsgroup*

Is NOT saying it is not right for Jews to talk about the holocaust.

Further more what I said was:

I suggest all the Jews here go to a Jewish newsgroup and discuss away.

Then she blames Jews

of today as a group, for the crimes of some Jews from thousands of
years ago.

That is also a lie. Rich made it up. He can not copy and paste the proof of

his
claim.

Bull**** you liar. Here is EXACTLY what you said (cut and pasted):

es Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works.

NOT ONE WORD OF BLAMING THE JEWS FOR ANY CRIMES OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

Most of the debunkers are either atheists or Jews.

True. Not one word of blame crimes for thousands of years aso.

It seems the Jews here have taken over this ng,
with their vile false accusations and they are all filled
with hate.

True. Nor one word of blame for crimes of thousands of years ago.

This is yet ANOTHER example of the LYING here, and Rich's desperation and
losing his temper, because the man is sick and has a control problem.

Ye good ole boy and girl club is still alive.

It iis very transparent and pathetic.

Jan

Quoting from this ORIGINAL posting from Jan Drew:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m02.aol.com

We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited
to them.

From: (Jan)
Date: 21 Feb 2004 02:32:42 GMT
Subject: The Truth Causes Unrest To The Guilty

"Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.
They debunked all his words and works,
and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them. That is how Satan works."

"It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even
for the holocaust. When noone here was in any way
involved."

"IMHO they are led by Satan."

Those are not words of hate.

Jan has an interesting definition of "hate" -- she is claiming the
statements she made above are okay.

It is always OK to post the truth.

Yes Jesus was a jew, his own people rejected him.

True

They debunked all his words and works,

True

and now debunking and lies are second
nature to them.

We have seen every single Jew here lie, but it isn't limited to them.

That is how Satan works."

True

It seems to me the Jews here are trying to get even for the holocaust.

They keep bringing it up, that is the basis for what I see.

When noone here was in any way involved."

True

"IMHO they are led by Satan."

He has deceived them into believing Jesus Christ wasn't God's son.

Those are not words of hate.

That's correct. Some of them are my opinion which I stated, the rest are
facts.

When the statement is made of any group of people that "lies are
second nature to them", the effect is to sow seeds of doubt, suspicion
and mistrust in the minds of others, towards that group.

They did and do that all by themselves. Indeed they are not to be trusted.
They
lie and the rest swear to it. They make false claims and can't prove them
when
asked, because they make things up.

Even without insisting that it is "factual".

I have stated what is my opinion, the rest are facts.

And even without attempting to provide an historical basis for that
"lying" trait, in something that happened 2000 years ago.

Not the issue..

And even without attempting to link that group in to, uh, 'Satan'.

Wrong. Satan was the first liar, it progressed from there.

All the liies told here that I caught have been proven with the poster's own
words.

Since you are new here,, you have no clue.

Jan

Old April 3rd 08, 09:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,alt.support.breast-implant
Mark Thorson

Default Part 3: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews

[...]

Part 2: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews Mark Thorson Kids Health 6 April 4th 08 08:29 AM
Part 1: Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews Mark Thorson Kids Health 17 April 4th 08 01:39 AM
Part 2: Mark Throson's repeated rant.....Jan Drew's Hatred For Jews Ilena Rose Kids Health 1 April 3rd 08 08:01 PM
causes of hatred Hunter General 0 October 16th 05 04:58 PM
Drew's Solution to The Dave's concept Bob Whiteside Child Support 213 July 11th 03 10:57 AM