Off Bedrest!

Old July 9th 03, 01:02 AM
Chotii

Default Off Bedrest!

Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

--angela

Old July 9th 03, 02:06 AM
Truffles

Chotii wrote:

Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

--angela

Absolutely wonderful!!!! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 9th 03, 05:35 AM
Alicia Elliott

Oh, Good for you Angela, it must feel so great to have that freedom. : )
I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well, it's been a tough road for
you the last several months. Good for you for hanging in there and taking
care of yourself. Keep us posted!
-Alicia

Old July 9th 03, 06:52 AM
Di

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 00:02:34 GMT, "Chotii"
wrote:

Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

--angela

Great new Angela...

Di
Old July 9th 03, 07:51 AM
H Schinske

wrote:

Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

That's wonderful, Angela!

I know how long it's been -- remember that sweater I was making for Peter? I
not only finished that, but have made the front, back, neck, and most of a
sleeve of *another* sweater, *for me*, since that day I came in to see you.
Mind you I was being a little obsessive about knitting at every spare moment
for a while (me? Obsessive? Nah ...). But I thought about you a lot because it
seemed like such a visible symbol of how much time you had been putting in.

--Helen
Old July 9th 03, 10:22 AM
Linz

"Chotii" wrote in message
Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

Yay! I'm so pleased for you! Well done for getting through the last few
months!

Old July 9th 03, 11:02 AM
JoelnCaryn

Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

That's *great* news! I'm grinning ear to ear for you.

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

I remember everything outside looking oddly unfamiliar after only a week and a
half in the hospital environs, and driving feeling *very* odd after three
weeks. Must be even stranger for you!

--
Caryn
mama to Oscar, 10/20/02
Old July 9th 03, 08:27 PM
Stephanie S

"Chotii" wrote in message
Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

--angela

You are pretty well ready to go, right? That is good news indeed. Pretty
soon you will be walking with that baby in your arms.

Incidentally, you were a big help to me with the effacing scare I had, which
is OK by the way.

Old July 10th 03, 04:25 AM
naffi

"Linz" wrote in message

"Chotii" wrote in message
Weeeeoooooo!

My OB told me today that I can do "anything I feel up to doing". I

haven't
dilated any further despite being up and around quite a lot yesterday

and
today (still at 1cm). So...you can believe I'll be up and around!

I even *drove* for the first time in almost 12 weeks, *walked* in to my
appointment.....man, oh, man, freedom is sweet!

yay for you, hope everything goes smoothly for you from now on.

naffi

Old July 10th 03, 06:19 PM
Sidheag McCormack

Congratulations! Enjoy the freedom :-)