Nursemaid's elbow - revisited

Old August 20th 03, 06:01 PM
Sophie

Default Nursemaid's elbow - revisited

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
m...
"Sophie" wrote in message

Charlotte had nursemaid's elbow. We ended up in the ER 3 times for it.
What exactly are you asking about it?

Sophie! Long-time no see! How are things going?

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

Going well thanks. Kids are well. We'll be TTC #4 shortly.
We still have our website if you want to check the kids out -
http://www.mcgehees.com

As for nursemaid's elbow. We didn't know that was what it was till the 3rd
time it happened. We thought she'd hurt her shoulder cos of the way she'd
hold her arm. It would happen when we'd hold her hand and she'd just drop.
And one time cos Dylan and I each had a hand and swung her over a puddle.
Usually it just snapped back and she was fine. An ER nurse told me that was
what it was called and she showed me how to pop it back in. We were told
she'd outgrow it and she seems to have. I don't know any other child who
has had this. HTH somewhat.