Here's YOUR hero Duggie....was..... General Population UNREPORTED ABUSE

Old July 16th 04, 02:47 AM
Kane

Default Here's YOUR hero Duggie....was..... General Population UNREPORTED ABUSE

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:21:31 -0500, "bobb" bob@somewhere wrote:

....nothing but proof of his sickness.....

Here, dummy, I've crossposted to where you belong with your sick
buddies:

alt.politics.nationalism.black

I like big cars, big boats, big motorcycles, big houses and big campfires.

If you were Black you'd be called "Uppity."

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some
governmental stooge with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to

crack
addicts for squirting out babies.

If you were a black tax payer woud you have a problem with white crack
addicts that squirt out babies.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer.

You can
kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to

ban you
from driving to the ball game.

Ropes to not make a lynch mob. Lynching does.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, that is why

there are
no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts!

Do Black belong in the Black Scouts? Mexican's in the Mexican Scouts?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia,

it is
an opinion.

Unless you go around imposing special restrictions on homosexuals,
including killing them for what they are. Then your motives and sanity
become suspect.

The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are

things like
the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment
Television,and Miss Black America.

Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud

Magazine,
White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what

happens.
Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

No he wouldn't. You're delusional. Your problem is that you think this
is a white country for whites only.

I have the right "NOT" to be tolerant of others because they are
different,weird, or tick me off.

Sure you do, and no right whatsoever to do anything that acts against
any of the "others" that endangers or even inconvieniences them
because of their "otherness." You are an "other" to many and they do
not have a right to do things to you either.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where

70% of
the population is black, that is not racial profiling, it is the law

of
statistics.

You are going to have a hard time finding a city with black population
of that size. Of course if you start checking into white families
ancestry, you might just pull it off. Considering the propensity for
raping slaves, the paler the better, there are no a great many of us
whities, PWAC (Passin' Without A Clue).

I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of

cigarettes, a
newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English!

Why? Is English the official language of this country?

As a matter of fact,
if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak

English!.

That's pretty funny. It IS a requirement already. Ever heard the
phrase, "Ignorant Peckerwood?" R R R R R R

http://www.shusterman.com/natz.html

4. English
Applicant must be able to speak, read, write and understand simple
words and phrases in the English language. Some longtime, elderly
permanent residents and applicants with certain disabilities are
exempt from the English requirement.

Without study and tutoring I'll bet you couldn't right NOW pass the
simple test on government and US history that applicants have to pass.

My father and grandfather should not have died in vain so you can

leave the
countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

Yep, they sure shouldn't have. They should have died so YOU wouldn't
have been born, peckerwood.

And if you were truly an American who read and understood our
Constitution and the BOR you'd know that they died precisely to
protect exactly that, and to protect your freedom to make an ass of
yourself here with your ignorance and your sickness.

I think the police should have every right to shoot your sorry ass if

you
threaten them after they tell you to stop.

Same goes for you, peckerwood.

If you can't understand the
order"freeze" or "stop" in English, see the above lines.

Yep. I doubt that many newcomers to this country, particularly if they
are any shade but white, are taught just such words and phrases and
their meanings by family and friends who are english speakers. I know
I've taught them to a couple of newcomers myself.

The last one, who by the way spoke good english, but was unfamiliar
with the levels of racism in this country, was a five language scholar
who wrote poetry in three of them, and was head of the English
Department in the most prestegious
university in his country. He also was was an Oxford Don for a time,
but certainly not English. He, at 84, was still learning and though
slowing, more than a match for you intellectually and morally as well.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are
qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank

loans or
tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket

store, or
any other business.

Why not, YOU are qualified, peckerwood, if you had the intelligence to
go and ask for them.

What you, stupid boy, are asking for, is for them to be independently
wealthy before coming here, or on welfare, something you just told us
you were annoyed about.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our

lives in
wars to defend their freedoms so that decades later they could come

over
here and tell us our constitution is a living document and open to

their
interpretations.

Well, dummy, IT IS, a living instrument. If you read it you'd know
that it can be changed, by legal means through the vote, yours and
mine, and the decisions of the Supreme Court.

Familiar with the phrase, "ignorant peckerwood?"

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor. I know wrestling is

fake, but
so are movies and television, and that doesn't stop you from watching

them.

But you hate people that are not like you in other ways, so I have a
hunch you HAVE said and thought hateful things about both the rich and
the poor. Your view of poor blacks is pretty apparent.

I believe a self-righteous liberal or conservative with a cause is

more
dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

YOu better believe it, bippy. DUCK SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and

continue
to make more.

Nope. He has the legal right to TRY. That is all any of us have. I
work the tax codes very hard and close to the bone myself.

If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system
that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that
invented the Internet to help you..

Ignorant peckerwood. That IS what is happening. And no one is
attacking for anything more than restraint of trade through
monopolistic pillaging using a tool that is faulty. His product sucks,
but he was in the right place at the right time.

I wish we had NOT had the IC engine go popular ahead of the EC
engine...we'd all be on steam, could drive our vehicles up a wall if
we had the traction, and go 140 mph on the energy from burning dried
roadkill, with no more than a whisper from the engine. And nothing but
a little simple carbon and water as leftovers.

Instead we have this pollution clanking noisy horrible expensive piece
of chicken**** crap that has made a few people rich and the rest of us
paupers.

Even YOU, ignorant peckerwood, with a bit of handholding, could build
and maintain a little 80lb steam engine that would cost about 20 cents
a mile to run, and would power a full sized car or truck at 100 mph
easily.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does

take a
parent to stand up to the kid and smack his/her little ass when

necessary
and say "NO".

And make him or her one of those dangerous bikers you mentioned. Know
any that weren't so treated as children?

Of course there are other products of beating on children, like
suicide, dishonesty, and applied cultivated ignorance, peckerwood.

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please

don't
pretend they are a political statement.

You, of course, wore button down shirts, penny loafer, cords, and a
school rep tie when you were young. R R R R R

And please stay home until that new
lip ring heals, I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as

you
serve me french fries!

Eat up. More. I'll send a bouquet to your funeral.

I am sick of "Political Correctness" and of all the suck ups that go

along
with it. I know a lot of black people,

Nah, you don't "know" them.

and not a single one of them was born
in Africa, so how can they be "African Americans"?

Please see the parades and celebrations all around the US celebrated
by americans who are Irish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish,
Norweigen,
Finnish, Jewish, and the other many ethnicities that make up this
country and it's people.

You may start with the St. Paddy's Day parade. And tell them since
they weren't born in Ireland they aren't Irish Americans. I hope you
drive a fast car, and are lucky enough to be in it as you address them
during their party day.

Besides, Africa is a
continent.

You'd go off your nut if they said I'm an Mandingo American, now
wouldn't you? Besides, they often have no idea what nation in Africa
they are from, because at the time their ancestors were taken there
were nations and tribes that no longer exist as entities connected to
each other.

What black person, after having the **** beat out of them for speaking
their language, singing their songs, or teaching them to their young
and seeing THEM beaten, were able to hang on to more than a
continental origin?

I don't go around saying I am a
European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great
grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and no

where
else.

I'm sure Irish, and other, "Americans" feel the same. But they still
identify their ancestry. It's "American" to do so. Now some of us are
mongrels,grin so if we said we were ....something "American" it
would too long to list them all. Me I got five, and possibly six if I
could just find out why the line dies out on my maternal granny's side
of the family.

roots...
then come back and tell us how great it was.

Why should they. They built this country, not Africa.

And if you don't like my point of view, tough! GET OVER IT!!! WAKE

UP WHILE
YOU STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO WAKE UP TO.

Oh they are awake, let me assure you. They know tons more about YOU
than you do about them. Ever reasonably intelligent black person is a
practicing cultural anthropologist studying "White mainstream
Americans and There Origins in Racism." It's a survival necessity.
The blacks stuck in the ghettos are the ones that were poor at
anthropology, for the most part.

Blacks figured whitey out, and eventually, how to use his
characterists to obtain their rights to a shot at the pie. Scares the
**** out of you, eh?

If you are not ashamed of America, forward this to everyone in your

address
book while you can still do it for free.

Well, bobb, not wishing to embarrass you all to much, but this is a
quaint plagerism from a posting from many years back by another. I
think I'll pass.

Some folks get upset at little twits that threaten the safety of all
in this country. No wonder other countries look down on us. Though
they TOO may be racist, it's only we that pride ourselves on not being
so.

bobb

Well bobb, we have no doubt about you, none at all.

But the situations you describe are not the results of black or other
ethnicities "racism."

You and YOURS for centuries have pushed these people out and refused
to enfranchise them as "Americans" though many of them have more
ancient ancestries here than you and yours...even the children of
former slaves do, so to have SOME identity at all, and to make clear
who they are in relation to this country, they call themselves
.....something....American.

Had you and yours not been racist pigs it's unlikelly they would have
even thought of it. Blacks when I was a kid didn't call themselves
anything separate...., they might, when discussing something relevant
say they were "negro" or "colored," like you might say "Polish," or
"Irish" to describe yourself, but they expected to be treated as
equals. Asking for nothing more than their due. They still are asking
for their due, by TAKING IT. I admire them.

One way is to have a solid identity, like Irish Americans, Jewish
Americans, Lebonese Americans, Polish Americans, Asian Americans. By
the way, if you wish them to be more precise, you could ask...for
instance I can tell you Clan and Sept for my ancestry if you care to
know I'm Scottish, in part.

Equality didn't happen....this is what you get.

YOU built the problem, not them.

YOU GO TO AFRICA AND LIVE THERE FOR AWHILE. It'll do you good. You
don't own this country and it's NOT a white country and never was.
It's your delusion, like so many other peckerwoods.

Even I have trouble sorting out the truth and have to look more
carefully occasionally at the auto responses in my head on issues of
race. And I know they were put there by people like you when I was a
child, and later in life through the media, and from individual racist
twits like you babbling unchallenged on the virtual and real
streetcorners of this land. We have the right to be stupid, as you
prove, but I'm beginning to entertain a sanction against the allowance
for ignorance.

None of those you attack so maliciously, with falsehoods, are one bit
different than you and what's being asked for is due them. Yer full a
**** like your patron.

Thanks for the all too obvious racist crap and a demonstration of the
sickness you carry and try to infect others with....a social disease.
Racism.

And bobb, trying being original for once. You spout long peddled
propagandist crappola like a fountain of cow **** at a dairy farm
drain tile.

Kane
Old July 16th 04, 02:10 PM
bobb

The consitution had it right in the first place. Then some fools came along
and made changes.

What needs change today, are amendments to preserve that intent.

Yeh, blacks have figured it out... they live off the backs of whites and
always have... even as slaves. Were they mistreated... most likely... but
history points out those who were comprised a very small segment of their
population but as is so evident even today... worse case gets much of the
attention.

Even with the great influx of mexicans, poor and under-educated, they do not
end up in jail and do not impact CPS in the numbers that blacks do. The same
can be said about any and every ethnic group. If there is a black mentality,
and I contend there is, it is not unlike the mentality that exists in
african nations even today. There has been change, in spite of, and not the
result of civil rights laws but not nearly enough.

White men have otherwise been incredibly stupid for they didn't have the
balls to stand up to minority groups of all kinds.... including those of
today.

It is an interesting note to see that so-called democracy has a number of
failings... failings which are rapidly becoming evident as Bush tries to
impose democracy on the Iranian government. Democracy relies, and in fact,
demands there be common moral values, interests, and goals.

bobb

Old July 16th 04, 10:01 PM
Kane

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:10:21 -0500, "bobb" bob@somewhere wrote:

The consitution had it right in the first place. Then some fools

came along
and made changes.

You mean blacks and women being afforded human status?

What needs change today, are amendments to preserve that intent.

What do you think the intent was....a continuation of black slavery
and female exploitation?

Yeh, blacks have figured it out... they live off the backs of whites

and
always have... even as slaves.

Yeah. Having to interupt one's warm summer afternoon Mint Julep on the
porch of the ol' mansion to go and whip yet another attempted runaway
always did **** white folks off.

Or so my ancestors, slave owners I hear, claimed. R R R R R R R

Congrats, bobber, the big lie tactic. Very good. Douggie has taught
you well.

Were they mistreated... most likely

R R R R....well, tell me if seeing your wife, and your daughters as
well, dragged off to be raped by your boss would be mistreatment of
them and you?

Or your sons sold off and gone for life, in their teens or earlier?

How about being incarcerated for life with no chance of parole...sans
risking crippling or death to get free?

Next time you leave your home for an outing of anykind, like goin'
fishing, or bowling, or just out for a brewsky, stop and go back
inside as though you had been ordered back. Do it three times in a row
and notice how cranky you will get.

Oh, and if you are married, when you may procreate...something few but
real historians know. Black men and women often procreated ONLY on
demand of the master, with who ever the master chose, regardless of
the wishes or attractions or lack their of between the parties
involved.

... but
history points out

Citations please...historians, not propagandists.

those who were comprised a very small segment of their
population but as is so evident even today...

Yep, some folks kept there draft animals well too, but most did NOT
put them out to pasture when they got old...they called the knacker.

Same with blacks. Worked to an early death, or left to die on short
rations the others could steal for them from the Massah. Remember,
blacks not only produced the food for the "House" but for themselves
as well...and very hard that was too after working all day "can't see
to can't see."

worse case gets much of the
attention.

And the remainder, which ain't so damn hot either, gets shuffled aside
as insignificant.....it's called minimizing and blaming the victim.

Even with the great influx of mexicans, poor and under-educated, they

do not
end up in jail

You been to any prisons lately?

and do not impact CPS in the numbers that blacks do.

They have a country to return to, and a history here that predates
whites, especially on the Indio side of their families.

Blacks were immediately separated from their own tribal and family
members to break down any possibility of concerted rebellion and
planned escapes. And from time to time, individual black slaves were
sold off expressly to break up families and the power they represent.

Check your history books, peckerwood. I have.

The same
can be said about any and every ethnic group.

My Scot ancestors were oppressed by denial of their own
government...yet none were enslaved as far as I know, in this country.
My Irish ancestors had the same problem in the homeland, but were
never enslaved here.

Check out what archeologists found in the black slave cemetaries in NY
city. Limb bones showed repeated rupturing of ligaments.....overload
overwork......even women with their spines drive up into their skulls
piercing the brain....again, overload overwork....women carried heavy
loads on their heads, not having the upper body strength of men to
leverage a load on their arms and shoulders. Women stood at the dock
being loaded up like, no AS, draft animals until their spine skull
connection tore loose. Nice way to die, eh?

If there is a black mentality,

Last I heard Blacks had "mentality" and all god's chillun got it too.

and I contend there is,

Of course you do, genius.

it is not unlike the mentality that exists in
african nations even today.

Let me see now, blacks were brought here unwillinging under the gun,
whip, and shackles. Language, religion, family, all stripped from
them.

Back in the homeland colonalists broke up tribal boundaries, moved
tribes into other's areas and helped them conquer and control the
locals (Tutsi over Hutu in Rwanda for instance) made genocidal war on
tribe after tribe, nation after nation, and for all practical purposes
enslaved them in their own lands...South Africa being a perfect
example.

I guess this would go to an argument on "not unlike" mentality in both
Black America and Black Africa alright. The wages of European
colonialism in Black Africa will continue for a thousand years at
least, to keep that continent out of balance, the balance thousands of
prior years went to develop naturally.

Our "White Mans' Burden" seems to have been put down, for the most
part. We were supposed to bring "civilization" to them. We sure
did...all the worst of it.

I presume you are refering to black American mentality. Tell me, what
is it about American Blacks, quality wise, that you think makes for
their "mentality?" What is it about them, or.....their
experience.....that would make such a difference or sameness as you
think you see?

There has been change, in spite of, and not the
result of civil rights laws but not nearly enough.

You are, sadly. not only a liar, but a stupid one as well. I presume
you haven't lived long.

When I was a child no black man in my entire city....a very large one
at that....was, to the white population and few to the black, a
lawyer, or accountant, or doctor, or dentist. NO industries had black
managers or administrators. NO government officials were black. They
were all day laborers, or porters or dock workers. All either low pay,
or low pay and extremely heavy work.

Is that true today?

If not, then how would you rate your intelligence in stating....
"There has been change, in spite of, and not the
result of civil rights laws"

Are you willing to provide any logical support whatsoever for an
argument that blacks would be where they are today sans "civil rights
laws?"

Exactly how would they have gotten higher educations? Mininally equal
job protection? How would they have won the right to vote..denied them
by racists in the south mostly?

How would the lynchings have stopped?

The murder of blacks by white cops with complete impunity?

Know what the most important civil rights march in this country was?

When Black Panthers, mostly Viet Nam Vets, marched in the streets in
Sacramento... and they were armed to the teeth with LEGALLY OWNED AND
LEGALLY CARRIED firearms.

"May 2, 1967
Seale and 26 Black Panthers march on the State Capitol in Sacramento
to protest the new gun bill and are arrested.
"

I believe they were chanting things like, "NO MORE." and "BLACK POWER"

Kinda "uppity" eh?

White men have otherwise been incredibly stupid for they didn't

have the
balls to stand up to minority groups of all kinds.... including those

of
today.

Sure they did. Lynching was still going on in the late forties.

http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/bibli...7-0684868164-2

This is what spurred the civil rights movement, not some imagined
threatening to take away your priveleges, peckerwood.

It is an interesting note to see that so-called democracy has a

number of
failings...

This is not a democracy, and those that so name it are mistaken. It is
a republic...that is we use representative democracy as our tool.

"Democracy" is the favorite tool of the dictator..once his people are
in power the voting is controlled. Neary impossible to pull of
successfully for very long in a representative democracy.

failings which are rapidly becoming evident as Bush tries to
impose democracy on the Iranian government.

I would be, if an Iraqi, terrified of "democracy." If any country, so
divided by tribal and family as well as deep ethnic differences, was
in need of a representative system, Iraq is it.

This ancient land is actually a good model for our problems of
government in this country. I am relatively certain that the leaders
in Iraq setting up the new govenment, some of whom are American
educated, have read or are now reading and studying our Federalist
Papers from Jay, Hamilton and Madison.

Their arguments for a united states under a single constitution, with
supporting state constitutions fits present day Iraq almost to a tee.

Democracy relies, and in fact,
demands there be common moral values, interests, and goals.

Unnnhh....could you tell us from what political science text book you
got that? My mind must be slipping, as I recall, even from 8th grade
when I first learned of the Constitution of The United States, that
the express purpose of OUR form of government was built to manage the
MUCH MORE common dissimilaties we have always had in this country.

There never has been a single white cultural or ethnic isolated
society in this country that owned and controlled it and was solely
the orginator and support of it...Never.

And no, our form of government, from the very beginning recognized
both change, and dissimilarity. For heaven's sake read the damn
Federalist Papers, or at least the Constitution itself and get someone
to tell you what the squigles on the parchment meant.

Here, learn:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitut...ion.table.html

The real constitution, rather than the one you peckerwoods pine for,
included, from the beginning, a means for amending...that is changing
the constitution:

"Article V

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it
necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the
application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states,
shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either
case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this
Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of
the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the
one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress;
provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one
thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first
and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that
no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage
in the Senate. "

You'll be pleased to note that each and every of the 27 amendments are
then legal by our own laws governing the process of creating them.

It IS the law of the land.

Even my hard pressed desire to preserve the orginal 2nd amendment has
to stand back to the process should the electorate choose to that that
from me. Not that they won't have a very very tough but legal battle
from me.

In fact, were there no amendment process, as you would wish, we would
NOT have the protections we enjoy from the various amendments that
effect US.

I am rather fond of One and Two. Two makes all the rest enforceable by
the citizens, should the power of the vote, among other powers and
rights, ever be taken from us.

You are NOT and American, bobb...despite your thinking you are. You do
not even understand what being one is about.

Yah got a right to yer beer belly, and all the TV you can sit around
letting your brain rot from, but you do NOT have the right to deny
that or any other RIGHT to another of us, regardless of our origins,
religion (or lack thereof), or even our age or color.

I reject you as an American, but accept that you are protected as I am
from my ACTING ON THAT REJECTION by denying you a single right I
enjoy.

In other words, little sad peckerwood. You are safe tonight in your
bed.

No "messicans" or "******s" gonna come getcha, and not me either.

But someone will be watching to see if you break the laws of this land
with your stupidity. I note now that Native peoples, and "messicans"
been sending their sons and daughters to law school, just like Black
folks....

Don'tchajusthatewhenthathappens?

It's hard being a bigot these days.

R R R R R R