camouflage cake ideas needed

Old September 20th 03, 06:38 PM
just me

Default camouflage cake ideas needed

Actually, I really hope you take this dare and help me out!

DS is having his bivouac for his birthday. He has requested that we make a
"camouflage" birthday cake. So far the only thing I can think of is making
a marble cake and icing it with [from the can guys] chocolate swirls mixed
with vanilla swirls some of which we food color a greenish yellow. Who can
help this not a great cook do something that looks cool? Oh, and one added
bonus, the cake will actually be four individual servings baked in tins the
size of chicken pot pie individual servings tins. that way there will be no
left overs to tempt the parental units.....

Aula

Old September 21st 03, 10:15 AM
Penny Gaines

just me wrote in :

Actually, I really hope you take this dare and help me out!

DS is having his bivouac for his birthday. He has requested that we make
"camouflage" birthday cake. So far the only thing I can think of is
making a marble cake and icing it with [from the can guys] chocolate
swirls mixed
with vanilla swirls some of which we food color a greenish yellow. Who
can
help this not a great cook do something that looks cool? Oh, and one
added bonus, the cake will actually be four individual servings baked in
tins the
size of chicken pot pie individual servings tins. that way there will be
no left overs to tempt the parental units.....

Can you get some karki/camouflage coloured net and make it into model
shelters to go on the cakes?

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three

Old September 21st 03, 02:31 PM
just me

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
Can you get some karki/camouflage coloured net and make it into model
shelters to go on the cakes?

OOOHH! Aren't you the creative one! I will have to explore that
possibility! Thanks!

-Aula