Doan's a liar

Old January 30th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Doan's a liar

He challenged me to a debate on Embry.

I accepted provided he prove he had the study.

He refused to prove it publically.

Now he wants to debate.

Still no proof he has the study.

And of course he mentiones there is more than one study, trying to
weasel and lie his way out of what I required to debate. A copy of
Report #2 on the Street Entry reduction study.

I even pointed out that from the little he shared he could have gotten
that information from sources other than Report #2. Now he proves, all
these many months later, that I was correct.

He still doesn't have the report I have and lies to hide that fact,
with wildly accusational and attacking posts that STILL avoid proving
he has the study I wish to debate he information from.

Notice how he's STILL fishing for information from it.

Too obvious, isn't it.

No honor. Very little truth. Piles of slippery avoidance, and
distraction.

And I keep my word.

I will not debate him on Report #2 until he prove publically that he
has it.

Whose the liar here?

Doan, that's who. But entertaining as hell, and reduced to threatening
desperation at that.

Morally a coward and ethically empty. How sad for his family.

Old January 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Kane is the LIAR! Doan's a liar

Running out of option, he resorted back to adhom! There's a fine
example of a "never-spanked" boy! ;-)

Doan

Old January 31st 06, 01:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
Running out of option, he resorted back to adhom!

Using ad hom isn't lying. It's name calling. You confused again?

There there.

And I've proven repeatedly, not by taking things out of context as you
do, and ignoring corrections and admissions mistakes, but by quoting
you IN context and providing LINKS to the entire conversation (which
you so rarely do) that you are a liar.

No big deal. We are accustomed to your habits and desperation.

It will be interesting to see just how low you are willing to sink.

Your family must be proud of you.

Old January 31st 06, 02:32 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
Running out of option, he resorted back to adhom!

Using ad hom isn't lying. It's name calling. You confused again?

There there.

No where did I said you were lying in that sentence, STUPID! Maybe
you're
just self-conscious! ;-)

Doan

Old January 31st 06, 05:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I didn't say anything about that sentence. Look at the subject line,
stupid.

STUPID! Maybe

The subject was in respose to you calling me a liar! Since you were
"never-spanked", so your stupidity must be genetic! ;-)

you're
just self-conscious! ;-)

Not in the least. I read what you write. Did someone else write in the
subject line:

" Kane is the LIAR! Doan's a liar"

Read it again, STUPID!

Since you did not include anything else I said and refer to it as a
lie, but you called me a liar in the subject line, your only respone
being that I use "ad hom" then you are calling "ad hom" my lie.

So didn't you called me a liar in the subject line first, ignoranus
kane0?

Doan

So, you are stupid, or you lie. Or could it be you are a stupid liar?

You are both a stupid and a liar. And your mom is proud of you! ;-)

Doan

Old January 31st 06, 05:54 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
[...]

She would be, yes.

Because this is the proof you are a liar. I challenged you to produce
and you ran.

[...]

That is what you just avoided by calling me a liar, instead of PROVING
me one on the issues I called you a liar about.

So, prove you did NOT do as I stated from the first post in this
thread.

Or weasel. Just remember folks are watching you.

0:-

Doan

Old January 31st 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LOL! A liar and a weasel!

Doan

Old January 31st 06, 10:33 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
LOL! A liar and a weasel!

I couldn't have described your dodging my request for proof of your
claims about why you are here better myself. Thanks.

Exactly what you do when cornered about your lies.

Doan

Kane

Old January 31st 06, 10:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

9. 0:-
Jan 31, 2:33 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.parenting.spanking
From: "0:-" - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Jan 2006 14:33:39 -0800
Subject: Kane is the LIAR! Doan's a liar
original | Report Abuse

Kane wrote:
LOL! A liar and a weasel!

I couldn't have described your dodging my request for proof of your
claims about why you are here better myself. Thanks.

Exactly what you do when cornered about your lies.

Doan

Kane

Only if you are looking in the mirror, ignoranus kane0! ;-)

Doan