Cell phones cook egg!

Old August 12th 06, 01:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

Default Cell phones cook egg! - HOAX

"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...

"john" wrote in message

"stephanierelfe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi John

Please would you be so kind as to delete the post about the egg so
that
others are not hoodwinked as I was?

Many thanks
Stephanie Relfe

Great hoax! It did seem a bit unlikely which was why I post on usenet
first afore I bung it on my site

I can't remove post off usenet, and anyway, as you say, you can't have
too little cell phone use

Whatever.

Of course some believe they can't have too little common sense or
education.

"a bit unlikely"??????

Absolutely unbelievable that there are those who would give ANY
credibility whatsoever.

BTW, you DO know that your T.V. tube, your computer monitor and the
actual computer give off radiation.
Oh, yes don't forget the radiation from your remote control.

he he he he he he he

Ever heard of LCD?

Yes, I have incorporated many in designs. AND?
The electronics and radiation is identical to the holder of the remote
control.

Also, standard LCDs are seldom used.

Say what!! LOL!

The non RF models use infrared LCDs.
Have you seen any studies on the results of a child pointing a control
directly into its eye and pressing the button? The possibilities are
staggering, but nothing as dangerous as earphones to a teen. Sight
impaired or hearing impaired, tough choice.

Oh, yes, while in the thread of Cell Phones and possible hearing
problems, ever wondered why many dimwits seem to think they need to "yell"
into their phone.

Old August 12th 06, 03:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
Bryan Heit wrote:
CWatters wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
CWatters wrote:
"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...
BTW, you DO know that your T.V. tube, your computer monitor and the
actual
computer give off radiation.
Oh, yes don't forget the radiation from your remote control.

he he he he he he he
Ever heard of LCD?
You think an LCD display doesn't radiate? They might not give off X-Rays

and
they don't produce such large magnetic fields.. but they do radiate at

RF
frequencies.

As well as quite intensely in the range found between the near-IR and
near-UV ;-)

Bryan

:-)

Not to mention the secret "invisible grey bands"....

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Those are the medical-alien-secret government mind
control system. If John et al were to find out we'd all be doomed (or
at least need to join another secret club).

Don't worry. You're safe as long as you can't see the fnords.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Old August 12th 06, 04:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
vernon

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...
Ho Hum. Another anecdote..................

So?
Did you notice that this entire thread was a series of anecdotes, a charade,
humorous?

Old August 12th 06, 04:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
vernon

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...
Ooops. Anecdotes are bull****.......................

Your present post is an anecdote. And?

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
news

Rich wrote:
"Bryan Heit" wrote in message
Vernon wrote:
Oh, yes don't forget the radiation from your remote control.
That IR is downright nasty! We'd better ban all remotes and other
sources of IR ASAP before something really nasty happens. Scratch
that - we need to immediately remove ALL sources of radiation from
our planet...
If only we could eliminate the biggest source of radiation of all,
the one that causes health problems for many millions every year,
many of them fatal, the sun itself. The solar radiation that falls on
Texas in a day is more than all the human-produced radiation in a
year!
Why pick on Texas?

I believe that flying cross country out doses a cell phone. I use a
hands free headset, simply because the cops around here give tickets
like nut jobs for using one while driving.
As they should!
I also like to use two hands while driving.
IMO, they should be outlawed while driving.

They are the cause of many accidents.

Latest statistics put them EQUAL to driving while drunk (except for
fatalities)

I was out late last night for a meeting and there was this *marked* car
sitting on a side street behind a hedge.

The woman in front of me saw him (I saw her head turn) and she just
continued blabbing.) He pulled out in front of me (it was a LEO I know),
and did the lights and siren thing. She got so flustered that she hit a
fire hydrant (no geyser effect..darn), since she tried to pull over while
still talking.

I saw the LEO later at the 7-11 and I asked him about it. He told me that
she continued to talk while he wrote the ticket. She said she could,
since she was no longer driving.

If they gave an IQ test for driving, she would not have a license.

Old August 12th 06, 04:29 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
vernon

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news

"Vernon" there@atthere wrote in message
m...

t...

"john" wrote in message

[...]

Yes. Any scientific comment?

Please explain to us the similarity of infra red LEDs
Explain to us what a broad spectrum LED does and its dangers.
Explain to us the remote that uses standard LCD.
Explain to us the remote that uses infra red LCD.

Old August 12th 06, 10:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
CWatters

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. com...

"CWatters" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...
BTW, you DO know that your T.V. tube, your computer monitor and the

actual
computer give off radiation.
Oh, yes don't forget the radiation from your remote control.

he he he he he he he
Ever heard of LCD?

You think an LCD display doesn't radiate? They might not give off X-Rays
and
they don't produce such large magnetic fields.. but they do radiate at

RF
frequencies.

Not if you have one that is both anti-glare and anti radiation.

Blocks up to 99% of ELF/VLF E-Field radiation

Extra Low Frequency and Very Low Frequency.

Old August 12th 06, 03:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.immunology,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

Vernon wrote:

So?
Did you notice that this entire thread was a series of anecdotes, a charade,
humorous?

I did.

Vaccines *Truth* Jan Drew Kids Health 34 May 30th 06 02:24 PM
Who the heck are these kids talking to at lunch anyway? bizby40 General 374 May 26th 05 01:01 PM
GRAVE Cell Phone Dangers Revealed... john General 0 February 15th 05 10:16 PM
GRAVE Cell Phone Dangers Revealed... john Kids Health 0 February 15th 05 10:16 PM
The year of the binder chiam margalit General 131 September 20th 03 12:53 PM